Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti (36401 Views)

Fayose Dancing At Ekiti Udiroko Festival (Pics) / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) / Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Rapzino: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by yungwizzy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
like I care!!!abeg nxt..........................._________///////__///////____________
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by beekaymee(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Next pls
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by sheunsheun(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Omo e no easy ooo

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by DesChyko: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Enquire from the victors if any call of congratulations have been made so far.. undecided
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by izu777: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
e no easy

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by vjsmiles: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
eCollynzo:
Compare that elderly dance with these dance postures from APC touts.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2105125_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Itoro350(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
PDP power

2 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by oghenetegah(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
The minute got swag sha
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by godoluwa(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by jazzparole(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
I lov dis man dieee pdp's "tinubu" strong man indeed if pdp culd hav ppl like him buhari will stl b rearing his cattle now

7 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by godwin120alex: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dis fayo governor too much
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by fairygeh(f): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
I just like this man,i don't really know why grin

2 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by rexbuton: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
NOW he must develop that state to set it apart from the other western ''mud walled states"

GEJ MY HERO...

FAYOSE MY MENTOR...

DIEZANI MY SUGAR MUMMY...

6 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by fairygeh(f): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
eCollynzo:

This is really funny

5 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by onatisi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
UnknownT:
With this his head wey dey like whatsapp smiley grin . PDP should build a structure around this man, he has really dealt with APC well well.
fayose and mimiko will leave pdp very soon.

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Ilekeh(f): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm from Ekiti and I don't like this man at all.
Nigeria should let Ekiti suffer. We don't want to hear pkam from you guys over there. Get ready to lay on your bed of thorns.
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
CyerSeries:
Some people will be angry with this pics grin

Rightly said. Reasonable ppl would be angry over the victory of a dictator disguised as a democrat. But it is no surprise to see his types jubilating!!!
GEJ THEIR HERO, FAYOSE THEIR ROLE MODEL!!!
HATERS GO AND DIE, LOL!!!
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by UnknownT: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
onatisi:
Why will they leave PDP? And you think the APC structures in their various states that they are dealing with ( impeachment of Deputy governor in Ondo, and flawless defeats in Ekiti) will gladly welcome them?
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
onatisi:
Lol. I don't see them defecting to APC.

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by UnknownT: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
koligs:

How your own head con be like?? BBM SMILEY
Mine is like 2go smiley, are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Menace2Society(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wetin concern Ibos with Ekiti state undecided abi Ado ekiti don become no man's land ni cheesy
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
eCollynzo:

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by kinibigdeal(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
eCollynzo:

Once you hold that broom, your sense of thinking will remain questionable

10 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Menace2Society(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wetin concern Ibos with Ekiti state undecided abi Ado ekiti don become no man's land ni
Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Splashme: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=18pt]
I can't stop loving this man. . . .
Congrats temitope's role model
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by onatisi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
UnknownT:
Why will they leave PDP? And you think the APC structures in their various states that they are dealing with ( impeachment of Deputy governor in Ondo, and flawless defeats in Ekiti) will gladly welcome them?
CFCfan:

Lol. I don't see them defecting to APC.
I never said fayose will defect apc . But another thing in politics is that never say never . If you can recollect how bitter the struggle and fight between obj and tinubu ,you will still find it unbelieveable that both of the are now more or less in the same party

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by Cutesexy1(f): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kudos 2 him

1 Like

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by freeDR(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
I'm from Ekiti and I don't like this man at all.
Nigeria should let Ekiti suffer. We don't want to hear pkam from you guys over there. Get ready to lay on your bed of thorns.
Who cares about what you like?....Mtcheeeew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti by UnknownT: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
onatisi:
I never said fayose will defect apc . But another thing in politics is that never say never . If you can recollect how bitter the struggle and fight between obj and tinubu ,you will still find it unbelieveable that both of the are now more or less in the same party
Obj left when things were going against him in PDP. Now and possibly some years to come, Fayose and Mimiko are clearly in control of their party structure. In that your first post, you sounded as if their 'defection' will happen May 30th

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.