Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38734 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by dainformant(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2015
One Nigeria. President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari received and hosted Igbo elders who came to pay him a congratulatory visit in Abuja on Friday. The Igbo delegates made of up notable statesmen such as Gen. Ike Nwachukwu, Elder Emechebe, Gen. Sam Momah, and Col. Chris Ugokwewere led by president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Ikedife.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-ndigbo-elders-meet-with.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by superstar1(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2015
What happened to the endorsement of GEJ?

Some set of fair weather people.

I hope they will also remember to visit Otuoke, to celebrate their hero for accepting defeat.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by LubricatingOil: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2015
The same man they so much hate. Any government in power.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by midolian(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Funny pple...

Well, I trust the man called Gen. Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari..he will make us all proud.(You support am or not)

Passingshot, I see u

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by omonnakoda: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Ike Nwachukwu is not Eboe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by not4sure(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Incase One Nigeria

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by arewafederation: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2015
dainformant:
wetin dem do u sef. na tribal war u want??

I resemble tribal warlord?

17 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by AmucheJane(f): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
What happened to the endorsement of GEJ?

Some set of fair weather people.

I hope they will also remember to visit Otuoke, to celebrate their hero for accepting defeat.

^^^I don't get your point! Are you saying that if they endorsed GEJ as you claim, and your Buhari 'wins' that they should not go and pay him a visit? Your reasoning is on the same silly level with those arguing that Ndigbo should not make demands of Buhari because they didn't support him during the election!

Make up your mind if you want him to be President of APC/Yoruba/North or if you want him to be President of Nigeria!

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2015
So, they eventually decided to mark attendance!

Good for you and SE. Play your card well and give us Rochas Okorocha in 2019 or 2023 as the case may be.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by egift(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Yet another "Prophecy" of mine from last year has come to pass. - To God be the glory!

I stated then that in no time our elites will visit Gen. Buhari as President. And that is when you will be hearing "in politics their is no permanent enemies but interests".

For those of us from South East who experienced the brutal campaign, this give me so much joy.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Highly ironical.
Who can ever imagine these men paying such visit to the certificatesless cattle rearer like our fiends call the General just two months ago.
Hatred is not good for the health.
While our Igbo people are busy seeking GMB attention, respected members of PDP from other zones have maintained a dignified silence to assess their loses.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Elslim: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Iyaf in Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by dulaman: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
the man they so much hate..now they are paying homage...may your enemies bow down to you.
click like to say Amen

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Na we no gree vote Buhari,na we congratulate am pass!

Diaritz God ooo!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Ike Nwachukwu is not my brother.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2015
LubricatingOil:
The same man they so much hate. Any government in power.

^^^And your point is........?

I don't like the man either, but you lot have conspired to make him President so let's get on with it!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by OduaMercenary: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Smh.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry

I do not support this type of divisive comment from anyone in APC camp.

You will do well to retract it.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by iphanyiuma(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Igbo people are wise, they apply business strategy in everything its call "swimming with the tide" proudly igbo boy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
Funny pple..

Exactly!.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Diaritz God ooo!
MzJackBaueress:
Diaritz God ooo!

Buhari 'won'. . As long as igboland is still in Nigeria, their visit is perfectly in order. . It was a presidential contest and somebody has to win and somebody has to loose. It is not a must that everybody has to support buhari. . We, the proud igbo stuck with a minorty who seem to care for the igbo interests. He lost! We didn't declare war on buhari. It was an electoral contest. Buhari has won. Visiting him to make sure that igbo interests are safeguarded while a crooked Nigeria subsists is perfectly normal.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ChangeisHere: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Ike Omar Nwachukwu is more Hausa than Igbo

Fair weather friends

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by iphanyiuma(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry
which animal born you? Na question, who knows your parents ? Nobody cos they are as useless as your comment

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by coolitempa(f): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2015
soon they will be......askin.......for positions for iboes.... after disgracing d man

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Clerverly: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Somebody they swore would be president over their "dead bodies" shocked! Mark my word, before 2019, they won't be anything like PDP in the South East! We can't just play opposition simple!

24 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by efilefun(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
hmmm, them don dey pack their words chop back like shit

10 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by midolian(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

This is unnecessary.
you are ryt..I just couldn't stop my hands from typing wats on my mind this tym. I don't feel happy seeing the igbos making millions of demands when the hausas,yorubas and other tribes that supported the incoming governmnt are yet to make 1..I hav edited my post dou buh I am seriously pissed off angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I do not support this type of divisive comment from anyone in APC camp.

You will do well to retract it.

Coming from you, this is very rich. . Are you tired of unloading on igbos?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Lives Of Former Governors After Office / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.