Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Help A FRIEND - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A FRIEND (4119 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. / Betrayal Of A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Hey guys? Happy SUNDAY.ION REALLY NEED MUCH TALK ON THIS(oya straight>>>>>>>>>to the point,my course mate(not close friend)asked for my advice i couldn't bring much tho so m here asking for urs.Shez about ending her relationship of 5yrs wit her boyfriend(they started dating from secondary school)according to her"na em burst her cherry">>>buh das not the problem,PROBS is dat SHE FORCED him to take a blood OATH wit her: (abeg who still doz dat?)her reason?=cuz he was d one who dis virgin'd her.now shez tired of the relationship cuz the guy s always HIT,SLAPPING and BEATING her(axin punching bag tins)now shez tired but scared of wat might happen cuz of th B.O :abeg what should i tell her?
Re: Help A FRIEND by Princecalm(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Annoiting: annointing breaks the yoke.
Re: Help A FRIEND by MrCork: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hey guys? Happy SUNDAY.oya straight>>>>>>>>>to the point,my course mate(not close friend)asked for my advice i couldn't bring much tho so m here asking for urs.Shez about ending her relationship of 5yrs wit her boyfriend(they started dating from secondary school)according to her"na em burst her cherry">>>buh das not the problem,PROBS is dat SHE FORCED him to take a blood OATH wit her: (abeg who still doz dat?)her reason?=cuz he was d one who dis virgin'd her.now shez tired of the relationship cuz the guy s always HIT,SLAPPING and BEATING her(axin punching bag tins)now shez tired but scared of wat might happen cuz of th B.O :abeg what should i tell her?

angry
Re: Help A FRIEND by RoyalBlak007: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
....Anoda 1865 nollywood script

1 Like

Re: Help A FRIEND by Emperoradrian(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Ask MR IBU
Re: Help A FRIEND by MrCork: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hey guys? Happy SUNDAY.oya straight>>>>>>>>>to the point,my course mate(not close friend)asked for my advice i couldn't bring much tho so m here asking for urs.Shez about ending her relationship of 5yrs wit her boyfriend(they started dating from secondary school)according to her"na em burst her cherry">>>buh das not the problem,PROBS is dat SHE FORCED him to take a blood OATH wit her: (abeg who still doz dat?)her reason?=cuz he was d one who dis virgin'd her.now shez tired of the relationship cuz the guy s always HIT,SLAPPING and BEATING her(axin punching bag tins)now shez tired but scared of wat might happen cuz of th B.O :abeg what should i tell her?

....ok..so u want to date yor friends boyfriend for 5years & take his blood just coz u need moiney....WOMEN!;!! undecided
Re: Help A FRIEND by AbuMikey(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Let Her see a Pastor, so every spirituality attached to their Blood covenant would be nullified.

3 Likes

Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
Annoiting: annointing breaks the yoke.
.axin?
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Does blood oath work??
Re: Help A FRIEND by agarawu23(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
flawless

"na em burst her cherry"

the meaning of the above before I advice her
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

angry
.Mind if i call u SWEERY?or HONEY?b4 going on to say waht i want to say
Re: Help A FRIEND by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2015
What's her name?
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2015
AbuMikey:
Let Her see a Pastor, so every spirituality attached to their Blood covenant would be nullified.
.emmm:ok
Re: Help A FRIEND by dharay99: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hey guys? Happy SUNDAY.ION REALLY NEED MUCH TALK ON THIS(oya straight>>>>>>>>>to the point,my course mate(not close friend)asked for my advice i couldn't bring much tho so m here asking for urs.Shez about ending her relationship of 5yrs wit her boyfriend(they started dating from secondary school)according to her"na em burst her cherry">>>buh das not the problem,PROBS is dat SHE FORCED him to take a blood OATH wit her: (abeg who still doz dat?)her reason?=cuz he was d one who dis virgin'd her.now shez tired of the relationship cuz the guy s always HIT,SLAPPING and BEATING her(axin punching bag tins)now shez tired but scared of wat might happen cuz of th B.O :abeg what should i tell her?

ur friend huh...
abi yhu gangan..? undecided

Nd wait, blood wah.? Sheybi na she ask 4d oath...make she break up na.
Pastor Dharay dey house.. wink
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Does blood oath work??
.oga see;me i dunno
Re: Help A FRIEND by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Wow... well... I believe there's always a solution to every problem.... Wateva z happening now is as a result f d oath taken.... Cos a guy spilled Ur milk doesnt make u put him into some covenant..... It was a very bad tin to do... it may seem dat wat d guy z doing to her now maybe done without him even knowing it.. Dats y JESUS z dere .... she should go to Him... ask for forgiveness... With a heavy heart... Bth f em should go see a pastor or an evangelist.... Accept Christ nd I believe d York wud be broken...
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2015
agarawu23:
flawless

"na em burst her cherry"

the meaning of the above before I advice her
.Lilian;so?
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Wow... well... I believe there's always a solution to every problem.... Wateva z happening now is as a result f d oath taken.... Cos a guy spilled Ur milk doesnt make u put him into some covenant..... It was a very bad tin to do... it may seem dat wat d guy z doing to her now maybe be done without him even knowing it.. Dats y JESUS z dere .... she should go to Him... ask for forgiveness... With a heavy heart... Bth f em should go see a pastor or an evangelist.... Accept Christ nd I believe d York wud be broken...
.tanks HUN;i appreciate
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga see;me i dunno
she shouldn't worry herself den.... That whch kills us are the things we fear most... She should break up wit him anyways..nothing z gona happen
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
dharay99:

ur friend huh...
abi yhu gangan..? undecided

Nd wait, blood wah.? Sheybi na she ask 4d oath...make she break up na.
Pastor Dharay dey house.. wink
.see as i de look u
Re: Help A FRIEND by agarawu23(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Lilian;so?
what's "cherry" as u used in your text(no offence) just wanna get the story in full bfor I proceedcheesy
Re: Help A FRIEND by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.tanks HUN;i appreciate
ThAnk God my dear...
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cholls(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
my sister No ooo na till death do them apart. No involve yourself o... Again till death o
Re: Help A FRIEND by Samiceman: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
She should talk to the guy, he might be tired of the relationship too.... Maybe that's why he even beats her up. If they both agree to end the relationship, I believe the oath won't stand.
For the record, there is no such thing as 'blood oath'
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cholls(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
my sister No ooo na till death do them apart. No involve yourself o... Again till death o.
Re: Help A FRIEND by SleekyP(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=FLAWLES post=33122448][/quote]

You've been trapped tongue tongue

And

There is no way out undecided
Re: Help A FRIEND by Chizzy20(f): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
I believe dey were both naive nd dey were high on luv wen dey took dat oath..They both should cum to an agreement..by goin to a church for deliverance to brk dat oath...
Re: Help A FRIEND by Mhizkel(f): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
This is one of the reason why oath taking is very dangerous..cos no one knows 2moro and change is constant for every human..the person you love today might turn out to be the one you hate 2moro..Any relationship that concerns oath is not love..I call it lust and ignorance..We should be able to love with no strings attached..Op your friend should go for fasting and praying! With God all things are possible...I hope she learns frm this!
Re: Help A FRIEND by Princecalm(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.axin?
she should move closer to God.
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
she should move closer to God.
.tanks
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
she shouldn't worry herself den.... That whch kills us are the things we fear most... She should break up wit him anyways..nothing z gona happen
.emmmm.scary
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
agarawu23:
what's "cherry" as u used in your text(no offence) just wanna get the story in full bfor I proceedcheesy
.virginity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Right? / Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night / 25 Pedophiles Arrested In U. S. As Agents Posed As Minor Online To Lure(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.