Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop (2284 Views)

Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders / * / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Laptop Like Pm, Duo Core With Cheap Amount
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by eloride: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
owonoko:

China is the best place to import gadget both used and new

i can help you with that as am currently in china

Buzz if you want us to deal

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 27, 2015
eloride:

China is the best place to import gadget both used and new

i can help you with that as am currently in china

Buzz if you want us to deal
Pls How Do I Reach U, Am Really Interested
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by eloride: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
owonoko:
Pls How Do I Reach U, Am Really Interested

cuttydessy@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by kennyman20(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
owonoko:

i can see that u just joined nairaland or very desperate to go into business.. Dont be desperate.. Do your proper research on anyone that wants to help you, before you send money to the person. So as for you not to come back here to lament

My candid advice is to be careful of whom u transact with.. Lots of scammers on nairaland.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by dav8id(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
owonoko:

but you have already being selling laptops and computers nah abi e get wehtin u wan yern
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by ultrazone(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2015
m
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by Engineerfidel(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2015
We do import Laptops,Mobile phones of all kinds and its accessories . If you don't kind , you can purchase from us at a wholesale price by partnering with us. Call/whatsapp:08068516082

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2015
dav8id:

but you have already being selling laptops and computers nah abi e get wehtin u wan yern
i sold my person laptop to be able to gather money with what i have arrange, so i really want to start the business. i have demand for those cheap laptop
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by sluvy4tune(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Op

I think you need sit down, think & restrategize......Laptop biz is not something u rush into, u need also have some basic tech knowledge on laptop before venturing into such biz.

I implore you to spend more time on the importation thread, you might find other easy biz u can start with before u get sufficient info about cheap laptop biz

65% of folks who has tried this cheap laptop & samsung galaxy of 14k ended up with regret.
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by arbitrage: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2015
owonoko:
i sold my person laptop to be able to gather money with what i have arrange, so i really want to start the business. i have demand for those cheap laptop

Have you heard from the eloride guy since? I sent him money for TV and he told me that he has bought it together with his own. He even asked for additional $120 to take care of FedEx shipping as he said initial shipping price he gave me was not enough. The last reply I got from him was on Tuesday after paying N339,000 total into his First Bank account.
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by dav8id(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
arbitrage:

Have you heard from the eloride guy since? I sent him money for TV and he told me that he has bought it together with his own. He even asked for additional $120 to take care of FedEx shipping as he said initial shipping price he gave me was not enough. The last reply I got from him was on Tuesday after paying N339,000 total into his First Bank account.

my oga thank you for this grin this your post show sey @op is into the business already ..@ol weldone sir. u knw what u are doing and we too knw what we are doing
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by afeez20(m): 2:57am On May 25, 2015
hello ..i'm based in the UK and i do sell UK used laptops and phones..and it's more reassuring in that i have a workshop in lagos in case of any evetuality and i also plan to have a physical store soon.
we can do bussiness if you interested feel free to get back at me
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
afeez20:
hello ..i'm based in the UK and i do sell UK used laptops and phones..and it's more reassuring in that i have a workshop in lagos in case of any evetuality and i also plan to have a physical store soon.
we can do bussiness if you interested feel free to get back at me
how can we communicate?
Re: Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop by ariyebaba(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
@ afeez, add me on BBM let discuss biz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checking Availability Of Company Name. / . / Please How Can I Send Money To Someone In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.