Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? (26478 Views)

Can Osinbajo As Acting President, Fire Abba Kyari? / How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? / Why Can’t Osinbajo Be President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
If anything happens to old man Buhari and he couldn't complete his tenure we all know the mantle will fall on Osinbajo. But looking at him do you think he has what it takes to lead a restless country like Nigeria?

It seems like he shares something similar with president Jonathan, and that is the Mr Humble character. He seems to be humble and gentle like Jonathan. We all know what line up of names people ended up calling Jonathan for being humble and gentle.

Can Osinbajo be a strong leader or will the leadership of the country automatically fall into the hands of Tinubu by proxy?

11 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yes he can. Its actually his appointment that made me finally decide to go for APC at Federal level. Being a Christian from SE, I was naturally uncomfortable with the prospect of being under Northern Hausa rule once more. (Don't blame us. With all these BH and former northern killings we have come to have a default mindset of "capital NO to them." Its true. You really can't blame many Igbos.) But when APC brought him, I checked his life achievements and tried weighing the prospect of his possible impact. It was good but the Hausa stuff was still a problem coupled with all the story for the gods we heard about buhari. But I was really tired of Jonah and for the first time (around Nov/Dec last yr) I decided to give GMB a review in my thoughts. Studied a bit, then more and then more about him. Behold the so-called certificateless sharia cattle-rearer was nothing an incorruptible Msc holder who has been known to love working with technocrats and was indeed burning with zeal to purge Nigeria of some mess and implant some newness and national pride.
Thunder fire those wey try paint GMB as satan and paint that blanket for corrupt harlots (Dr G*J) as a "humble hero."
RU RU RU RU RU RRUBBISHHH !!!
If Nigeria was ur company, chibok girls were ur daughters, Immigration recruitment victims were ur relatives, NNPC $20bn was ur money, Borno was ur village........ will u come here and type GEJ till 2019 Mtchewww

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by clip: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Are people planning of killing the president-elect? That is how it starts!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by nuclearboy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
A SAN who has led the wealthiest RCCG parish is who you are comparing to someone who's rise was a "mistake"? Do you know God prepares His Servants? That is IF you are serving Him, not an "olumba" christian

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Tapsorrow: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Buhari will complete his 8yrs and osinbajo will remain his v.p for d 8yrs

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
I wish Naija will be so lucky. Very intelligent man.

12 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ShaddyTerese(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why can't we focus and pray that things go well instead of insinuating a lot of "deaths". Yes he is advanced in age but he can and will live longer.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ShaddyTerese(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why can't we focus and pray that things go well instead of insinuating a lot of "deaths". Yes he is advanced in age but he can and will live longer...

6 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by jahbiz: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gen Buhari is our president elect and Osinbajo is the VP.

Do you think the Hausas will take it easy if another hausa dies mid way esp with the love and passion they have for this General?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tapsorrow:
Buhari will complete his 8yrs and osinbajo will remain his v.p for d 8yrs
Error! Osinbajo may not be there for second term. Buhari will not run a second term. Kwankwanso will be running under APC with either Okorocha or Amaechi. The North already plan to dump some people in 4 years time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by CharliParker: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
YES OSIBANJO CAN BUT BUHARI WILL NOT DIE HE WILL FINISH HIS FOR YEARS THEN ROCHAS WILL CONTINUE THANK YOU.

17 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari's boys be like...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by CR77(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Kentrasso(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good question. It is important to start analysing this now before we have another impromptu case on our hands

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by bruno419(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
I m busy lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Sijo01(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmmm, so you people are planning the death and burial of Grand Pa already even when he has not be sworn-in
Dia ris god uooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Joromi jo mi jo
kriii Kese kese
joromi jo mi jo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by efilefun(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
By the grace of God nothing bad will happen to Buhari and by the grace of God they will both lead Nigeria to greater heights

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Dannyset(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes after Buhari 8 years tho!
But there's no point going into this.....God heard the cry of Nigerians by giving us Buhari, and He will help us sustain him. Am a Yoruba, but Osinbajo shld go wait for his turn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by tinuolababy(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes he can
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by gsparks01(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
no he's too short undecidedno he's too short

4 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by SailorXY: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
who dash am president?
you better drop your plans of eliminating Buhari cuz that will be the beginning of the end

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
like Jonathan like osinbajo, both are humble Christians, I'll love to see a Christian rule Nigeria again!

4 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
No no no
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ignis: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
OSIBANJO seems to be an updated version of JONATHAN. ..
I pray Buhari completes his tenure in good health.

8 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Ayo001: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
SAI BABA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Leojamesjames(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
BABA NO GO DIE UNLESS TO BA DARUGBO... BUHARI WONT DIE ANY UNTIMELY DEATH HE SHALL LIVE LONG AND DELIVER THIS COUNTRY, MIND YOU OSINBAJO WILL BE THE BEST VICE PRESIDENT FOR THIS COUNTRY.
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
LONG LIVE BUHARI
LONG LIVE OSINBAJO
LONG LIVE APC

15 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by shammah1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol. Nawa for drug addict Tinubu's ppl. So this is your plan and prayer so that grandpa Buhari will die like Yar'adua and yorubas will take power? Too late because this daura man will live longer than thiefnibu.

From the look of things I foresee APC crumbling soon because there's no true unity.

Dream on

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) / Revolutionnow Symposium: At Last, Police Allow Falana, Others To Enter Hall / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.