Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) (8565 Views)

Tiwa Savage's New Photos Will Remind You Of Your Secondary School Crush / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
celine234:
I learnt a lot, this only shows that no matter the condition you find yourself, never let it determine your self worth.
keep trying till you get the best.
exactly
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by idu1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
am a footballer...u better park well
meatchew...

Scientist ko scienstick ni
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Girltee1(f): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
My God! cry
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
idu1:
meatchew...

Scientist ko scienstick ni
oga I hv not your time...... just make sure you listen to BBC so you can at least know who Starlingslimnet is. Thanks
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
MOD move this to the FP it can serve as an encouragement and inspiration for upcoming scientists like us
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by DrAify(f): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yeah
starlingslimnet:
Is that his name?
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah
Good Evening Doc....
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by CSTR2: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Someone was comparing hawkings to carson?
Absolute nonsense.
Seperating co-joined twins like carson did does not require genius, especially when it is not a "prototypical" surgical procedure.
All you need is a little bit of talent and lots of practise.
Hawkings is a genius.
His works are 3-dimensional physics which requires a lot of imagination and highly uncommon brainpower.
I can only compare him a bit to leonardo davinci, who was probably the greatest mind in modern history.
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Symphony007: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
sladimeji:
Ben Carson
Ben Carson might have successfully done the dis joining surgery but he is a political and social idiott, he is currently running for president in the u.s and exposing his ignorance as he goes along.
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Symphony007: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
CSTR2:
Absolute nonsense.
Seperating co-joined twins like carson did does not require genius, especially when it is not a "prototypical" surgical procedure.
Hawkings is a genius.
His works are 3-dimensional physics which requires a lot of imagination and highly uncommon brainpower.
I can only compare him a bit to leonardo davinci, who was probably the greatest mind in modern history.
don't mind nigerians! They sit on their behind and read "gifted hands" and assume Carson us the brainiest human since Albert Einstein..rubbish! Let them watch international news more and see how Carson is embarrassing himself while running for president.
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Symphony007:
Ben Carson might have successfully done the dis joining surgery but he is a political and social idiott, he is currently running for president in the u.s and exposing his ignorance as he goes along.
It's funny........
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Symphony007:
don't mind nigerians! They sit on their behind and read "gifted hands" and assume Carson us the brainiest human since Albert Einstein..rubbish! Let them watch international news more and see how Carson is embarrassing himself while running for president.
I read the shit online nd I must say its a disgrace
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by nsiazu: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
CSTR2:
Absolute nonsense.
Hawkings is a genius.
The question is can you do what Carson did? No!! Have explained the rare trait present in Hawking... Hawking is a genius yea he is in physics.. Ask our dear Hawkings! about Neurosurgery he had No nothing...
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by sladimeji(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Symphony007:
political ambitions na sin?
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by idu1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
oga I hv not your time...... just make sure you listen to BBC so you can at least know who Starlingslimnet is. Thanks
lol BBC?

NTA know you?
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
idu1:
lol BBC?

NTA know you?
grin

1 Like

Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by idu1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
I can move, speak, smile, eat, laugh, jump and breathe ?

What stops me from achieving all my dreams ?

Nothing..

1 Like

Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by CSTR2: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The question is can you do what Carson did? No!! Have explained the rare trait present in Hawking... Hawking is a genius yea he is in physics.. Ask our dear Hawkings! about Neurosurgery he had No nothing...
You don't get the point do you?
What ben carson did is what any well-trained neurosurgeon can do.
It dosen't require genius, it just require knowledge and a little bit of talent.
Heck, carson was not the first to seperate siamese twins.
He learnt surgical procedures that was set down by someone else.
Hawkins on the other thinks very unusually like an erudite genius would do.
His works are complex calculations to understand the basis and workings of the universe.
In other words, he is trying to condense the mind of God into mathematical equations, theories and formulas.
That is mind-blowing stuff.
To think the way he does would probably shut down a normal brain.
Btw, i am an engineer with absolute no interest in neurosurgery, so your last line was irrelevant.
I probably have a higher IQ than ben carson.
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
CSTR2:
You don't get the point do you?
What ben carson did is what any well-trained neurosurgeon can do.
It dosen't require genius, it just require knowledge and a little bit of talent.
Heck, carson was not the first to seperate siamese twins.
He learnt surgical procedures that was set down by someone else.
Hawkins on the other thinks very unusually like an erudite genius would do.
His works are complex calculations to understand the basis and workings of the universe.
In other words, he is trying to condense the mind of God into mathematical equations, theories and formulas.
That is mind-blowing stuff.
To think the way he does would probably shut down a normal brain.
Btw, i am an engineer with absolute no interest in neurosurgery, so your last line was irrelevant.
I probably have a higher IQ than ben carson.
No question on your IQ boss. Hawkings also follows the rules laid down by early physicist just like every robotics build on the three law of robots. Looking at it Hawkings theory and finding revolves round early discovery... the inverse square Law. And to add to it sir.... The brain of a man cannot shut down since he is not under severe instructions by a programmer. I talked earlier on Brain enhancement... Like you sir.. Are you telling me you can't do something new in your profession? of course you can!! Genius are not born they are made and Hawkings choose to be a genius nd he is. If I want to do mathematical algorithm using my brain as a worksheet I can it's the will power and nothing more
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Our people would say, na wetin him give to get knowledge be that
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2015
ITbomb:
Our people would say, na wetin him give to get knowledge be that
Trust me bro deep science is witchcraft. It involves empty your mind and allowing it to be filled with knowledge just the same way magic is..
Re: World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) by simdam500(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2015
1dafullymade: I honestly shed a tear or two when I watched him in d T.V series; The Big Bang Theory........what a Life & what a MAN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiling Li Family Chinese Illuminati Coronavirus Hoax / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Multi Million Naira Mansion / I Will Bury Your Career Vic O Tells Falz – See What Happaned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.