Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures - Properties (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures (82870 Views)

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) / American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Morning all
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Helloo
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:
PARK&HOME CREATIONS NIG. LTD.

WE ARE INTO:
landscaping engineering and interior creations.

OUR MISSION:
is to satisfy our clients with the highest qaulity cost friendly home finishing and furnishing services that will stand the test of time.

OUR VISSION:
is to become and retain our position as the most honest and trusted company to deal with.

PLEASE NOTE: All the pictures you see below are our job. The have address in case you want to visit the site. We don't upload other people job or download internet picture like many people in this forum lol. We are real and original. We don't promise what we can not do. Pls notify this forum if you notice any picture that is not ours. And for those people using pirating our picture without our permission, I say shame on you

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08135884401 for your quality and guaranteed job.

Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open

Our price varies base on region and state. SOUTH SOUTH= #8,500 Per sqm,

SUUTH EAST(Ebonyi state excluded)= #8,300,

SOUTH WEST= #8,000

NORTH = #8,000 Pay sqm

Pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in materials in these regions

IMPORTED MATERIALS + LABOUR= #5,000 per sqm

LABOUR ONLY= #1,800.00 per sqm

This means if we provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #8,000.00. or #8,500 per square meter, depending on location.

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #1,800.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #5,000.00.
per square meter

PLS NOTE: We don't just charge the above amount, we give you a detailed quotation that will enable you to compare the price, qauntity and qaulity of our materials to our competitors. I device you to always ask for quotation and not just price per square meter

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR STAMPED CONCRETE INSTALLATION

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand
(4)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(5)Sqaure pipe(ranging irons)
(6)Binding wire
(7)Hydrochloric acid(optional)
(coolDiamond cutting disc/blade
(9)Concrete mixer
(10)black nylon/waterproof​

FOREIGN /IMPORTED MATERIALS
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h

CALL US FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMPORTED STAMPED CONCRETE TOOLS AND MATERIALS

pls feel free to ask me any other questions you may feel like or call us on 08135884401. Also you can click on this link to visit my office for more picture
https://www.nairaland.com/2840360/please-visit-office

NOTE: we notice that some people are charging as low as #5,000 per sqm. Pls avoid the use of substandard materials, avoid cheap service, go for quality, go for rest of mind, try us to see the different.

Website on: http://www.parkandhomecreations.org

For enquiry call or Whatsapp on 08135884401 or 08022141225

Morning guys
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
,, 08135884401
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:
is to satisfy our clients with the highest qaulity cost friendly home finishing and furnishing services that will stand the test of time.

OUR VISSION:
is to become and retain our position as the most honest and trusted company to deal with.

PLEASE NOTE: All the pictures you see below are our job. The have address in case you want to visit the site. We don't upload other people job or download internet picture like many people in this forum lol. We are real and original. We don't promise what we can not do. Pls notify this forum if you notice any picture that is not ours. And for those people using pirating our picture without our permission, I say shame on you

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08135884401 for your quality and guaranteed job.

Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open

SOUTH WEST= #8,000

NORTH = #8,000 Pay sqm

Pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in materials in these regions

This means if we provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #8,000.00. or #8,500 per square meter, depending on location.

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #1,800.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #5,000.00.
per square meter

PLS NOTE: We don't just charge the above amount, we give you a detailed quotation that will enable you to compare the price, qauntity and qaulity of our materials to our competitors. I device you to always ask for quotation and not just price per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h

pls feel free to ask me any other questions you may feel like or call us on 08135884401. Also you can click on this link to visit my office for more picture

NOTE: we notice that some people are charging as low as #5,000 per sqm. Pls avoid the use of substandard materials, avoid cheap service, go for quality, go for rest of mind, try us to see the different.

For enquiry call or Whatsapp on 08135884401 or 08022141225 let us serve you to your satisfaction

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2022
It's all about you. Tell us how you want it
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:

OUR VISSION:

SOUTH WEST= #8,000

NORTH = #8,000 Pay sqm

per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

Good morning friends
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2022
nabiz:
. Sir the cost is as a result of the type and quality of materials am going to use. If u disbelieve me I will suggest u buy all d material while I charge for labor alone. The material is every where in the country. What determine the cost of stamped concrete job like other construction is the quality of job u offer, e.g the type of materials u use, the thickness of ur concrete slab, the reinforcement method u choose, the type and spacing of ur iron rod.
My oga I serve a selected market segment and I believe there ar many people that appreciate my type of job. I have work with many construction companies and personalities. Right now am in danube street in one of the nigerian senators which I don't want to mention name, to correct the nonsense some people do which they called stamped concrete.
As I always say, who ever agree to do the job bellow the price I told u, tell the person to give u a written guarantee. 80% of my job come from recommendation from my past clients. My advice for u is to give me a trier though I may consider removing small thing from the price just as a prove. U can still click on this link to see other beautiful pictures of our jobs, thanks https://www.nairaland.com/2840360/please-visit-office
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Just give us a call
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:

OUR VISSION:

SOUTH WEST= #8,000

NORTH = #8,000 Pay sqm

per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

o813588440i
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Good morning
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Happy new year in advance
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Happy celebration guys
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Our just completed job at kanu nwankwo estate, owere imo state

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Morning house
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Morning all
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Good morning all
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Food morning
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:04am On Mar 06, 2023
Morning alll
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Live in PTI Gate,wari Delta state

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
a

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Morning
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by QQIA: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
nabiz:
If I chat you on WhatsApp, you fit liknk me up with any of your fine sisters or cousins?

I want to cure my konji
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2023
QQIA:

If I chat you on WhatsApp, you fit liknk me up with any of your fine sisters or cousins?

I want to cure my konji
you are an idiot, who free you from the chain. You just registered on nairaland this month all you can do is to spew trash. How old are you. Do you think this forum is a port site. Idiot like you should be banned from nairaland
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hello

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.