Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) (1127 Views)

Doctor Extracts Bottle Cap From Man’s Stomach With Condom (Video) / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget / Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by afuye(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
KíղժӀվ ղҽҽժ վօմɾ ɑժѵíςҽ օղ ահɑԵ Եօ ժօ աíԵհ ԵհíŚ. I աօղժҽɾ ահɑԵ աҽ հɑѵҽ ҍҽҽղ ժɾíղkíղց ɑӀӀ ԵհíŚ ահíӀҽ ƒɾօʍ ԵհŚҽŚ ҍҽѵҽɾɑցҽ ςօʍԹɑղíҽŚ ահօ ςɑɾҽӀҽŚŚ ɑҍօմԵ Եհҽíɾ ςօղŚմʍҽɾŚ.

PӀҽɑŚҽ ɑժѵíςҽ ʍҽ ɑςςօɾժíղցӀվ. Dominique sissy3 Seun, lalasticalala, Afam4ever and Mods, do your thing..

Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
ur goin to be a millionaire............ grin
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by BoiledCorn: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
angry
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by afuye(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will try and upload a clearer one tomorrow. Just bought it this night.
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by zinachidi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
dis guy sef, see how u r posing as if ur taking a selfie with the bottle, y u hiding ur face na.
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by afuye(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Must you worry about the face or the content deposited in the bottle
zinachidi:
dis guy sef, see how u r posing as if ur taking a selfie with the bottle, y u hiding ur face na.
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
APC nor de tire? even for drink them wan sweep.

my advice is to get a lawyer and visit their bottling company so that you get rich before May 29 oh!

1 Like

Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:12am On Apr 27, 2015
change sef don enter 7up cheesy
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by walosha(f): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
chai...jesus

There is God oooo
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by YUNGLURD(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ur own case small, wut of the one wey dem see cockroch inside?,,

But dis ppl fit kill person o
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guide that bottle jealously because that is your ticket to becoming a millionaire. Organize ur lawyer sharperly and file a lawsuit against nigeria bottling company. But wait na God save you, na so broomsticks go just gum for your throat unto say you wan drink 7up.
Re: Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) by afuye(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2015
I tire ooo. It is very unfortunate how we take unhygienic drinks. May God save us.

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finger (okro) Cure For Diabetes / 13 Easy Ways To Firm Sagging Breasts / Slapping The Elbow Pit Saves The Life Of A Heart Attack Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.