Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs (50274 Views)

List Of African Presidents And Their Ages As At 2016 / Most Handsome African Presidents / Top 10 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs [see Them All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by paschenko(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2015
walai GEJ is a learner in front of these marauders.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Defcon1(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Isabel dos Santos.
Angolan president's daughter and richest woman in Africa.

Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Xternal(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
wat about gudluck jonathan
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Godisnear(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2015
seyidobo:
2) Mohammed VI of Morocco - Net Worth: $2.1 Billion

Mohammed VI has been the King of Morocco for the past 15 years. He is currently worth over $2.5 billion. He was born and raised in wealth, power and royalty and had the opportunity to be educated at the most prestigious schools worldwide. After he ascended to office, he made a public promise in which he stated that he would tackle poverty and corruption in Morocco, reduce unemployment and improve human rights status in the country. He has been keeping most of these promises which has earned him the recognition as the defender of the poor.
importance of education.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by tonero230(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2015
seyidobo:
1) Jose Eduardo dos Santos - Net Worth: $20 Billion

Jose Eduardo dos Santos has been in power for 34 years as the President of Angola and has amassed over $20 billion as his personal wealth. José Eduardo dos Santos was known to only have one suit and two white shirts between 1963 and 1970 when he was still living in Brazzaville. Currently, close to 70% of citizens live below $2 dollars a day while his daughter Isabel dos Santos has been named the richest woman in Africa and the the world’s richest black woman with over $3.4 billion of personal wealth.

Some of our directors in federal parastals or even senators or house of rep members are richer than these so called presidents and if mugabe worths $10m,then he is a saint and incorruptible.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Makapounse(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2015
this list is incomplete without president Jonathan of nigeria
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by sam1990(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Goodluck ebele Jonathan nko
na whaooooo
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Lobolintin(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Our military leaders nko
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by zealot4me(f): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
kudos to Mohammed VI of Morocco

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by zealot4me(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonero230:

Some of our directors in federal parastals or even senators or house of rep members are richer than these so called presidents and if mugabe worths $10m,then he is a saint and incorruptible.

U actually believe that guy is worth just $10m?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
get out of nairaland... we dont want zulu and south african people here. afterall we have recalled our ambassador - do us a favor and GET LOST FROM HERE! angry angry angry

MduZA:

please do,you can even confiscate my password...
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by ProfGday(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
looking @ d faces of ds men speaks alot that money cannot buy happiness.

#richmendontlaugh
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by tonero230(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
zealot4me:

U actually believe that guy is worth just $10m?

Nope
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by austylno: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
They are too poor..wat about IBB,OBJ.,ADUSalam
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by vislabraye(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
benuejosh:
Were is our outgoing president. President Good Luck Ebele Akiziwe Jonathan.

How much is GEJ worth ?
Do you know the worth of IBB, OBJ and Abdulsalam ? When you do your research, you will telll us who suppose to be in what number.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
seyidobo:
Africa is endowed with abundance of human and mineral resources. There are about 1 billion people inhabiting the continent and still abundance of oil reserves, gold, platinum, tin, diamond and other precious metals and minerals that drive the global economy. While the majority of Africans are barely getting by financially, African presidents are known to be among the wealthiest individuals in Africa and there is a general understanding that it is the office that swells up the bank accounts of African presidents and their families. In this article, we explore the Richest African presidents and how much they are worth as originally published by Richestlifestyle based on information from Forbes.com, ForeignPolicy.com, CelebrityNetworth.com and Cabinda.net

source: http://answersafrica.com/richest-african-presidents.html
let's go investment and earn ours too, check out my signature....
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by blackbeau1(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
so upon everything wey obj loot,Im name no dey there? u sure say mistake no dey this list?
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by sylve11: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
seyidobo:

Mohammed VI has been the King of Morocco for the past 15 years. He is currently worth over $2.5 billion. He was born and raised in wealth, power and royalty and had the opportunity to be educated at the most prestigious schools worldwide. After he ascended to office, he made a public promise in which he stated that he would tackle poverty and corruption in Morocco, reduce unemployment and improve human rights status in the country. He has been keeping most of these promises which has earned him the recognition as the defender of the poor.

the nicest amongst them all. cool

Africans rise up, fight for ur right and Never give up the fight. cool
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by obiak4(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeyez:

I love intelligent people. People who develop themsewlves by reading ,resarching and thinking deep

May your stars shine brighter amongst your equals.may they never see your tail light. May you be unmatched. Amen
and may he never kick the bucket like sawyer via ebola long live ymodulus
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by ajealadick(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
benuejosh:
Were is our outgoing president. President GoodLuck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

Maybe someone does not know how to spell that name again.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
General Idriss Deby Itno - fine no be small oh
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by oluwasegun007(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
No wonder africa is on a high speed backwards, I cry for this continent....
Aside for the Royals others should have their heads C*toff
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by Kim1: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
[b][/b]You people are fools,having looted ur country money u now claim u are rich tell us ur source of wealth...thiefs.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by tiswell(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

He looks Spanish undecided

At least he's giving back......
They(morocco) share a lot in common with Spain,it takes just 1:20hrs to ferry from Morocco to Spain.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by okpurukata(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Incomplete without IBB, Abacha and OBJ.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by 83lagosroad(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ymodulus:

I would have replied you sir. But I recall how you kept on fighting and defending south Africans act of xenophobia on another thread.

O less I forget, I am aware you south African. To this effect, I won't reply you. And note that this is Nairaland not RandLand, so if you try to bully me like you did in past thread I will Xeno you out of this website.

Tell the guy ooo
No be say Nigerian no no wetin to talk I trust we no dey carry last
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by MrSunesis(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
seyidobo:

This is what I like to see.
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by akigbemaru: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
African leaders and greediness
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by MrSunesis(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
seyidobo:
1) Jose Eduardo dos Santos - Net Worth: $20 Billion

Jose Eduardo dos Santos has been in power for 34 years as the President of Angola and has amassed over $20 billion as his personal wealth. José Eduardo dos Santos was known to only have one suit and two white shirts between 1963 and 1970 when he was still living in Brazzaville. Currently, close to 70% of citizens live below $2 dollars a day while his daughter Isabel dos Santos has been named the richest woman in Africa and the the world’s richest black woman with over $3.4 billion of personal wealth.

Ahn ahn!!!!....na only you wakka come!!! See as you gap all of dem ... undecidedundecidedundecided only you one!!!
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by engrhorla(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
wazkinwao:
who get #10 i wan by suger
I feel ur pain mate.
D heat is damn unbearable
Re: Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs by callmelanner(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

If what he said was true about you, then i'm sorry..Its wrong. Apologize to him; he's your big brother undecided

He has spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.