Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? (1053 Views)

Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC / Reports Of Osinbajo’s Valentine’s Day Trip False, Mischievous – Presidency / The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 27, 2015
The killings in Nigeria by Fulanis, either as Muslim fanatics or as Herdsmen has been going on ever since the brutish British led by the criminal called Mr. Lugard, fraudulently created Nigeria.

By daring to raise the matter up, I have been called names like: hater, mischievous, tribalist, etc

yet, it is very surprising that Nigeria has never as ONE come together to find a lasting solution to the menace!

By solution, I do not mean counter attacks or counter killings!
I am against shedding of blood even if it is that of the guilty!

We do not counter killings because the fastest way to curse our lands is to soak it with blood.

I am talking about a political solution!

These are my suggestions: we can place sanctions on them

1. None of them will enter other regions except they stop the killings
2. If they enter other regions, they must first register with the state government.
3. None of their leaders will have political power at the centre except they solve the problem of these unprovoked killings.
4. We should look for alternative to their cows as source of meet (boycott their meats) until further notice.
5. For any other Xenophobic killings in their regions, the state should be made to pay damages to the victims
6. Then we should hold rallies, interviews, protests against these killings.

Lovers of "ONE" Nigeria can throw their stones, but you know what?
I dont care whose ox is gored!

I wonder what would be happening now if these killings are being done by Igbos!
Just this weekend, about 30 lives were wasted in Benue and Nasarawa States.
For raising this matter up, I will also be called names!
What is wrong with Nigerians?

These internal Xenophobic attacks in Nigeria is one of the reason I have denounced her and embraced Biafra with all heart!

Finally, if Nigerians are not safe in their won country, is the then strange they are not safe in Malaysia or in South Africa?

I still condemn in totality Xenophobic attacks anywhere on this earth, but Nigerians are hypocrites.
We watch as fellow Nigerians are dying in the name of "ONE" Nigeria for years now and do nothing but rose up against South Africa is if our house is in order!

Do something now or keep silent.

Tweet #NigeriaStopInternalXenophia

1 Like

Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by TI1919(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2015
grin
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by IleIfe2(m): 6:03am On Apr 27, 2015
xenophobic or terrorism.

imagine that 1diot buying 8 SUV for someone that does not need it instead of him arming his youths to defend their villages.

its not xenophobia, it's terrorism and only the villages can trace them into the jungle and neutralize them.
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 27, 2015
IleIfe2:
xenophobic or terrorism.

imagine that 1diot buying 8 SUV for someone that does not need it instead of him arming his youths to defend their villages.

its not xenophobia, it's terrorism and only the villages can trace them into the jungle and neutralize them.

That is why the Xenophobia is in brackets! That is also why I called Internal Xenophobia!

On the other hand, I dont agree with your approach on how to solve the problems.
Revenge killing is not a good option.
We must look for a political solution. shedding of blood brings curses on the land.
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Vicotex(m): 6:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Make dem come try am for The Eastern Bloc.

OFE MMA NU, quote me and die young!
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Sunnymatey(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2015
With their son taking over come May 29 we are rather going to witness more killing. B/c he had never release a statement condeming this attrocities being committed by his kinsmen.
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Sunnymatey(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2015
With their son taking over come May 29 we are rather going to witness more killing. B/c he had never release a statement condeming this attrocities being committed by his kinsmen. U only hear him scream when they is a arevenge.
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Vicotex:
Make dem come try am for The Eastern Bloc.

OFE MMA NU, quote me and die young!

This is no time for chest beating bro.

Benue is our next door neighbor, and mind you there were already some attacks in Enugu before now.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

There were even in Imo but I cant lay hands on it right now.

Also, I am not in support of counter killings.
there are things we can do now!

Push hard to create our boundaries.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by arewafederation: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
noblezone:
The killings in Nigeria by Fulanis, either as Muslim fanatics or as Herdsmen has been going on ever since the brutish British led by the criminal called Mr. Lugard, fraudulently created Nigeria.

By daring to raise the matter up, I have been called names like: hater, mischievous, tribalist, etc

yet, it is very surprising that Nigeria has never as ONE come together to find a lasting solution to the menace!

By solution, I do not mean counter attacks or counter killings!
I am against shedding of blood even if it is that of the guilty!

We do not counter killings because the fastest way to curse our lands is to soak it with blood.

I am talking about a political solution!

These are my suggestions: we can place sanctions on them

1. None of them will enter other regions except they stop the killings
2. If they enter other regions, they must first register with the state government.
3. None of their leaders will have political power at the centre except they solve the problem of these unprovoked killings.
4. We should look for alternative to their cows as source of meet (boycott their meats) until further notice.
5. For any other Xenophobic killings in their regions, the state should be made to pay damages to the victims
6. Then we should hold rallies, interviews, protests against these killings.

Lovers of "ONE" Nigeria can throw their stones, but you know what?
I dont care whose ox is gored!

I wonder what would be happening now if these killings are being done by Igbos!
Just this weekend, about 30 lives were wasted in Benue and Nasarawa States.
For raising this matter up, I will also be called names!
What is wrong with Nigerians?

These internal Xenophobic attacks in Nigeria is one of the reason I have denounced her and embraced Biafra with all heart!

Finally, if Nigerians are not safe in their won country, is the then strange they are not safe in Malaysia or in South Africa?

I still condemn in totality Xenophobic attacks anywhere on this earth, but Nigerians are hypocrites.
We watch as fellow Nigerians are dying in the name of "ONE" Nigeria for years now and do nothing but rose up against South Africa is if our house is in order!

Do something now or keep silent.

Tweet #NigeriaStopInternalXenophia

[/s]

Good morning HATER! cool
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2015
arewafederation:

Good morning HATER! cool

"Lover", good morning!

Hope you slept well?

Okay Sir.

I am not the one killing innocent people out of hate.
I am not the one burning their houses out of hate.

I am only looking for a way out of your problems!
Problems you are pretending do not exit.
Problems you dont want to solve.

This is one of Nigerians biggest problems!
However, you folks are blind to it, because you are not at the receiving end.

And for daring to say we must tackle it, you call me a hater!
Do you think I hate you?

South Africans are killing Nigerians and we all are standing up against it.
Please tell me my friend, is it out of hate?

There is a big difference between hate for Xenophobia and hate for South Africans.
hate for Xenophobia does not mean hate for South Africans.

Please dear, that I hate the killings perpetuated by the Fulanis does not mean I hate the Fulanis.

You are not helping matters bro, you have no suggestions on how to stop this madness.
All you do is, call me names!
Whats your problem? What exactly is your problem?
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Frenchkiss564: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2015
If only nigerians are quick to condemn these fulani herdsmen in their wantom display of cruelty like we condemn the xenophobia of SA things wouldnt have gone as bad as this. It seems nigerians are used to these killings but why is it that it is only nigerian fulani herdsmen that display this cruelty their counterpart accross the boarder are peace loving people
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Frenchkiss564:
If only nigerians are quick to condemn these fulani herdsmen in their wantom display of cruelty like we condemn the xenophobia of SA things wouldnt have gone as bad as this. It seems nigerians are used to these killings but why is it that it is only nigerian fulani herdsmen that display this cruelty their counterpart accross the boarder are peace loving people

That is my point and for daring to say it,
they cal me a hater of the Fulanis.

My heart is bleeding!
For how long?
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Frenchkiss564: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2015
noblezone:

That is my point and for daring to say it,
they cal me a hater of the Fulanis.

My heart is bleeding!
For how long?
i dont want to believe these guys are so powerful because of the hausa/fulani political hegemony if that were to be the case the killings should at least slow down during GEJ's regime
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
I was banned for nearly 70days in NL for advocating the only language Fulanis understand.
Noblezone believes that Fulanis are normal human beings but I can tell that I lived with them for decades they are not normal. Their brain don't recognise advocacy, political solutions, and peaceful negotiations!
Killing people to them is fun. They enjoy it when blood flows to entertain them. Even during shiror when their boys to men wanna test their strength in front of their girl it's bloody.
The only solution is KILL THEM in return.
Gun down their cattle too for fun.
They always come back for revenge so prepare for them always till they disappear.
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Frenchkiss564:
i dont want to believe these guys are so powerful because of the hausa/fulani political hegemony if that were to be the case the killings should at least slow down during GEJ's regime

It is not the political hegemony, it does not matter who is in charge!
They are naturally brutal!

In their logic, all other humans deserves not to live.
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by arewafederation: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
noblezone:

"Lover", good morning!

Hope you slept well?

Okay Sir.

I am not the one killing innocent people out of hate.
I am not the one burning their houses out of hate.

I am only looking for a way out of your problems!
Problems you are pretending do not exit.
Problems you dont want to solve.

This is one of Nigerians biggest problems!
However, you folks are blind to it, because you are not at the receiving end.

And for daring to say we must tackle it, you call me a hater!
Do you think I hate you?

South Africans are killing Nigerians and we all are standing up against it.
Please tell me my friend, is it out of hate?

There is a big difference between hate for Xenophobia and hate for South Africans.
hate for Xenophobia does not mean hate for South Africans.

Please dear, that I hate the killings perpetuated by the Fulanis does not mean I hate the Fulanis.

You are not helping matters bro, you have no suggestions on how to stop this madness.
All you do is, call me names!
Whats your problem? What exactly is your problem?
[/s]

I have no problem my friend. The moment you get rid of the "HATE" in you, only then will you be able to think of a viable solution.

The inborn"HATE" in you presently is clouding your sense of judgement.

ONE LOVE BRO! cool
Re: The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
arewafederation:

I have no problem my friend. The moment you get rid of the "HATE" in you, only then will you be able to think of a viable solution.

The inborn"HATE" in you presently is clouding your sense of judgement.

ONE LOVE BRO! cool
And what is your proof that I am filled with hate?

You are twisting the tale bro?

Have I killed any one of your own?
have I mobilized anyone to kill any of your own?

On the contrary, it your people that are slaughtering my people.

Who among us has hate?

So you dont have a problem?

Well, the day you and your likes see the menace of the Jihardists and the madness of the herdsmen as your problem, then Nigeria may have hope.
For now, Nigeria is going down the hill and I have no tears!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were / Former Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako On His Way Back To Nigeria Today / When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.