Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (55804 Views)

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by uzomarinze11: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Photos: Coffins await 4
Nigerians to be executed for drug trafficking in Indonesia.

4 Nigerians will be executed in Indonesia in less than 72hours from now after being found guilty of drug trafficking.

According to Utomo Karim,the lawyer of one of the convicts Raheem Agbaje Salami,he has already informed the victim of the development.Indonesian authorities have prepared 4 coffins for them,with RIP and names of the convicts written on them ahead of the execution.

http://.com/2015/04/7-coffins-for-execution-of-7-nigerians.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by efilefun(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Damn wished this could happen in naija so that our citizens could sit tight.. imagine make dem dey advertize coffin for tv say if you commit this crime na the one wey dem go use be this...lol everybody brain go straight

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adorablepepple(f): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2015
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by CountDracula(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Dis is jus sick!
They probably wanna execute dem cos dey wanna eat black men... Rubbish people

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Nawao!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by 9jvirgin(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2015
I have worked as a computer teacher in Ketu, worked as a church clerk in Iperu Remo, worked as a bar manager in UP ASSO, worked as a DSA in UBA, worked as an insurance sales agent in Intercontinental insurance, worked as a bar accountant on the island, worked as a waste supervisor under a LAWMA Franchisee, distributed pure water for my mum (just to mention a few)....now I work as the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history?

540 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Omoalhaja7: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2015
shocked What da shiit??
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by OneNaira6: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2015
So they already trialed them, found them guilty and ready for their execution before the trial.

Damn. Asians are ruthless. I still don't get why anyone would drug traffick to Asia. They hate Black people for God sake and didn't anyone tell them that most of the illegal drugs comes from Asian countries. They already got the damn thing in abundance amd selling it off to mob, gangs, etc so why traffic it to them as well. I swear I can never get the mindset of drug traffickers.

Anyway, RIP Raheem Agbaje Salami and the rest of them. Remember to call your family and warn yhem against drug trafficking. Let that be the good deed you've done in this world.

I keep getting people quoting me because I said Asians hate black people. That comment has nothing to do with just this topic but in general period. Yes it's a well known fact that Asians DO NOT like blacks. If you doubt me, go and read or even youtube commentary from Blacks residing in any Asian nation. They all had nothing but negative, racist experience. Even my father has experienced negativity in China whenever he visits there. Also, Let's take that mixed Japanese girl that made the media few years ago for a example; despite she was born in japan, grew up in Japan with her Japanese mother, knows nothing but the Japanese culture, the girl experienced nothing but degatory and racist comments from Japanese just because she was half black. Even in Kenya, there was a video of a Chinese restaurant refusing to allow blacks in their store after specific time. They don't like black ppl, only a hand set of Asians are non racist to blacks; and most of the times those hand fulls are usually open anf imitating the African/African American/Caribbean culture. I've said my own and given explanation of what I meant so noone better disturb me again.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by medamillion(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Many want to do it because others are doing it forgetting that what one person does that earns him fortune can bring doom to another person.

Such is life, many youth want to go into all these illegal act like "yahoo", drug trafficking all because they see their friends using gold chain, big apartment, living life to the fullest but at the end of the day they still have themselves to blame.

You can get the money through this prohibited acts but the repercussion still awaits you, if you don't leave to witness the result, your children will.

Let's use our brain for the right thing, avoid the temptation of the worldy goodies that will never follow you to your grave.

RIP to the "soon to be executed fellows". Others should take their lessons from you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Yujin(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2015
The message is very clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Anyone here seen the movie... Dada is death...??..if you haven't, it's a must watch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by ionsman: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2015
I dont have pity for them. I believe before you indulge in any bad thing,you should also be ready to face the consequences no matter how heavy it is.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by sheunsheun(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by siraj1402(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Hunnnn
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Raiders: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Evil
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by dasensible1(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians and the world knows the stance of Asian countries on drug pushing/peddling, so why should anyone commit this crime there? These Nigerians knows what will happen IF they are caught but they thought they are smart, probably with assurances by some drug lords or charm.
Now that their cases have been decided...I feel for them but I will NEVER blame Indonesia for the imminent execution. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by zuma4k(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2015
H
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2015
This disheartening. It pains for one to see one's death staring at one.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by sosanova: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2015
To hell with the Indonesia Government
I can't imagine the trauma and agony these convicted Nigerians, their family, relations, friends and loved ones must be going through now.
Indonesia should change that their outdated law of executing drug peddlers from execution to jail terms, with all the executions they have carried out over the decades people are still peddling drugs everyday in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and other south east Asia countries they need to change their laws of execution for drug peddlers to jail term.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by olamisegbe(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2015
There's nothing as depressing as seeing your coffin before you dead. cry

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Damianobi(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Na wao o. Seeing ur coffin b4 dying...well it gives u d opportunity 2 repent and make heaven

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by labamo07(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
I have worked as a computer teacher in ketu, worked as a church clerk in iperu remo, worked as bar manager in up asso, worked as dsa in uba, worked as insurance sales agent in intercontinental insurance, worked as a waste supervisor in lagos (just to mention a few)....now I am the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history? undecided
Nice one bro. My people learn from this man, you can see his CV is full.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by mrLhanray(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Nawa o!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by nwaokeleme100(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
All these go a long way to show the kind of 'love' these foreign country have on us Nigerians and Africans as a whole........ My hrt goes out to their respective families. But the funny thing is that many of us still insist on travelling out. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Skoopy(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Those still involving in shady deals in Asian countries are sick....
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adioolayi(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Too much worry on making it in life brings about diverse kinds of thoughts mostly evil means....Be Patient!

If you worry too much....You will die!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by holluwai(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Real damn it! sad

So many people are just running their mouth(s) on this thread, if you like pack shyt for ojota/mile12, na you sabi. Many of these people were victims of circumstance and I pray no one experiences it moreover who isn't going to die? Rest well brothers!

efilefun:
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Fogman(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
So unfortunate
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by idu1(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Nawa for indonesia heads...
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Bonapart(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
This people are devil on earth.... i will never have love for these following countries for what they've done to Nigeria:
South Africa
Malaysia
Indonesia

Btw: why are they all ending with "a"
That includes Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by zuma4k(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
But can't the Nigerian Government do anything about this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.