Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service (79412 Views)

Postal Code Of All States In Nigeria PLUS All Distrcits In Lagos State / What Is The Difference Between Zip And Postal Code / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by beetruth: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Plz why do I have to pay to recieve parcel of which I've already paid for shipping?
Just yesterday I paid 1000 for a less than $4 item of. 04kg total.
My time was totally wasted as they seem to attend more to known tipping customers. I was disgusted. Only to be lied to that he was their earlier but saw him dash the guy sorting 500

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Kenechill: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrsNaira:

it's actually 14 working days. This means you have until this Friday before you start getting worried. it's okay, Just wait a little more.

Hello please do you know how long it takes for a parcel to get to Germany from Nigeria??
I sent my documents to Germany since October 5th.this is November 7th and the tracking system is still showing me nglosa and ngenugu. I'm so confused. Please help.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Kenechill: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
tolurigs:

Hello house
I sent my transcripts thru nipost as a registered mail on the 20th September 2018,contacted the school about it and was mailed that they are yet to receive it.i equally sent a mail to nipost and was told to contact the addressee to go to the local post office around that my document is ready for pick up,I thought it would be delivered to the address on the envelope as it was meant to be sent by the school directly but cos I wanted to cut cost I decided to sent using nipost.
My question now is that;Is nipost not supposed to deliver it to the addressee?
Does that mean that if the school doesn’t contact the nearest postal office ,wiould it be returned?(I
My tracking number is RR053994604NG.it is to be delivered in Edmonton Canada.
Please kindly help out.thank you

Wow. Please how did your school eventually get it I sent documents to Germany too and nothing yet. I can't even track it. It's showing me Lagos for the past 4 weeks
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Kenechill: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Bethiano:
Hello guys,

Am going to NIPOST Office today to send a mail to Germany, lets keep track of my mail delivery time.

lets just play about this, and lets see the efficient NIPOST in action.

Hello please do you know how long it takes for a parcel to get to Germany from Nigeria??
I sent my documents to Germany since October 5th.this is November 7th and the tracking system is still showing me nglosa and ngenugu. I'm so confused. Please help.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by denniece1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmmm, not so good review about Nipost. I was about using them to send my transcripts to Ohio to cut cost, but it seems they are not reliable.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by debo1990: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
I will tell u guys that Nipost has improved a lot, I never believed in them until my cousin told me to send a document to him in Germany with out registering it but to my surprise he got it in less than 2 weeks, that made me send my documents to Denmark through Nipost. I registered it and send it through them and I was told that it will get there in 10 working days. I tracked it but couldn't get any reasonable info until I tracked it trough Danish post and I saw that it was delivered in time. They need to work on the tracking system.
My question now is that, my documents has been sent back to my by the institution but am yet to receive it. I want to know if I need to go to Nipost or not
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by suyamasta(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
haywhy3000:
Please I am new to sending items and I am really planing of sending one this month. I have been hearing good things about NIPOST and i don't mind giving them a trial since its own thing. I am planning of sending a whole library to New York which could weigh between 100kg-150kg. The recipient (owner) advised I use UPS but d problem is that d amount suggested will be enough to buy a whole land. The issue now is that I wish to know what I am likely to face, or what are the things I need to get ready because its huge. I don't want to be seen as a novice, wen I get to my own local post office here at IPAJA,in Lagos. Is it even advisable to use d local office for such activity. I am scared of sending and never delivering. I won't be forgiven till thy kingdom come. U guys know how academicians cherish and adore their books. Pls I need suggestions. Tank you
How far ? How did you go about this?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by PMoTheGreat: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hello.

Anyone know any nipost phone number in lagos that actually works? All the numbers on the site are "switched off"
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Elderss:
Hello house,

I sent a package to Aussie on the 15th of September via registered mail. Up till now, the recepient is yet to get the package.

I don't really know what to do next. The tracking number has been saying "..insert into bag..." since 15th of sept.

I don tire to dey track sef..

Same here...mine since october 10th its been saying outbound abi whatever..do let me kniw if you eventually recieve and if ur item(s) came untampered
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by cortix(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please I need help oh

I sent a parcel to a friend in Ukraine on Monday and gave him the tracking number, he just sent me a screenshot the parcel has just only one event and the guy is worried.

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Someone want to ship a parcel to me from USA. Pls, can anyone here tell me how I can receive it here and how much it will cost me.

Pls, I need answer to this as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by mekyno777(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
FestlinENT:

Your Package arrived NL on the 6th of July,
And it's currently at the post office,

Hopefully, the They Would send it to your receiver's address by tomorrow Monday!

@@fasterwell, pls can u or anyone help me locate the position of my parcel? Tnx
tracking number.
EE000171668NA.

Publish detail here or Tell me d locatn. Tnx
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by fasterwell(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2018
mekyno777:

@@fasterwell, pls can u or anyone help me locate the position of my parcel? Tnx tracking number. EE000171668NA.
When was it shipped and from where?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by fasterwell(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
mekyno777:

@@fasterwell, pls can u or anyone help me locate the position of my parcel? Tnx tracking number. EE000171668NA.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by mekyno777(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
fasterwell:

thanks for ur conncern. I got it today.....DHL called me bt it was sent thro EMS.....lol is it not wonders?! Hapi, i got it....simple

1 Like

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by kolybaly: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Please, i just received my package from nipost office today but the surprised thing is that i was told to pay 4500# b4 i can collect d package. The package is fone and i bought it 4rm aliexpress. Is dat how much they use to charge after i have paid 4 shipping on aliexpress already?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by vhykeeytor(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2018
I have a post office box number but for some years now (8years) , I have not paid the annual charges. What are the steps I need to take, if I want to use the box again.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by lizzzybee: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
A trackless parcel was sent to me from Canada since nov19th. Like how long will it take for me to receive it pls
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by OmgN: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please I need help! How do I receive a parcel from a japanese website to Nipost in Abuja? Please I need comprehensive explanations on this since I've never received anything internationally before. Thanks
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Star30: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
I sent an item through Ems to Germany since 21st of November but each time I tracked it, it always says insert item into bag NGLOSA. I have been to customer service several times at times they say it has reach Germany other times they said is at German border check point and the recipient has been on my neck.
Please help

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by ThatErha: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mine is confusing.

RESOLVED
Thanks
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by AkanniHelen(f): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Pls I will like to know how many months registered postal mail takes to get to the USA from Nigeria
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by gechy456: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Everyone. I need help o. I ordered Some clothes from the UK. MandCo. They sent it through Nipost. The tracking number is RP020192579NL. It arrived on Lagos since 12th December. It is supposed to come to Abuja. It has not been sent. I am traveling out of the country by 28th Dec. How do I get my package. I am so distraught. Please, someone help me.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by gechy456: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bethiano:
Hello friends,

This is a thread where we come to share our experience with the Nigerian postal service (NIPOST).

Nipost has undergone transformations recently, especially in the way and manner they do business . A lot of Nigerians have benefited from this transformation.

How be it, I do not claim it is all wonderful experience for everybody.
I know some people may have one or two "not to good" experience , but am sure we have a lot of good testimonies from Nigerians .

So let's here your experience, so we can help drive this transformation of the Nigerian postal service.

I will be sharing news on Nipost, you can also ask questions, an I will do my best to answer based on the much I know or I will refer you to Nipost customer service officers for more information.

You can also make recommendations, give ideas of what more could be done to make NIPOST great.

Thanks

Bethel Ukazu
The NIPOST AMBASSADOR

Pls help me Bethel. I am expecting a package from the UK. It has been in Lagos since the 12th December. I am in Abuja. I am supposed to travel out of the country by 28th December. I won't be back until February. Is there anyone I can speak to or who can help me. RP020192579NL is the tracking number
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Burchester: 1:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Bethiano:
Hello friends,

This is a thread where we come to share our experience with the Nigerian postal service (NIPOST).

Nipost has undergone transformations recently, especially in the way and manner they do business . A lot of Nigerians have benefited from this transformation.

How be it, I do not claim it is all wonderful experience for everybody.
I know some people may have one or two "not to good" experience , but am sure we have a lot of good testimonies from Nigerians .

So let's here your experience, so we can help drive this transformation of the Nigerian postal service.

I will be sharing news on Nipost, you can also ask questions, an I will do my best to answer based on the much I know or I will refer you to Nipost customer service officers for more information.

You can also make recommendations, give ideas of what more could be done to make NIPOST great.

Thanks

Bethel Ukazu
The NIPOST AMBASSADOR

Help me check this package, it was sent from the united kingdom on the 28/11/2018 and yet it has not to arrive Nigeria.

RV011130647GB
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Hibrokay: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please I need help a package was sent to me from USA and it got to the muritala Muhammad airport and for the past one months now All it shows is (Your item departed a transfer airport in MURTALA MUHAMMED, LAGOS, NIGERIA on December 9, 2018 at 10:05 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.)
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by oyi2: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Im having the same issue too. Are you based in lagos?
Hibrokay:
Please I need help a package was sent to me from USA and it got to the muritala Muhammad airport and for the past one months now All it shows is (Your item departed a transfer airport in MURTALA MUHAMMED, LAGOS, NIGERIA on December 9, 2018 at 10:05 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.)
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Hibrokay: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2019
No I Base in osogbo please mrsnaira can you please talk about my issues I'm worried I don't know what's happening
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by corporateDan(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
I'm having trouble with my trackless parcel sent to me from united states . The sender said she sent it through the post office in Texas . She said neither USPS nor EMS. So I don't understand . The parcel was sent last week Friday , she went there yesterday and it has been shipped.. please how do I know when it arrives

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Exoticmm(f): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Hibrokay:

Please have you gotten your item? I’m having the same issue.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by lilllly(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2019
I made an order on AliExpress on the 20th of December 2018, eventually the parcel arrived on the 18th of January. I got a call to come pick up my parcel at the Abeokuta post office which I used as the shipping address. It’s given 3 receivable slips to sign on, after signing the woman comes out with only 2 parcels and tells me she is looking for the 3rd one and she would call me later. A week passed and I didn’t get any call. I went back there again only for the woman to tell me that I had already signed receipt for another parcel on that receival slip she gave me, that atimes slips gets missing and they issue new slips. It’s going to 2 months now. I called another post office friend in another state and he told me to open a dispute, I have and AliExpress is not willing to issue a refund. The product is quite expensive. I really don’t know what to do, I am very certain my parcel arrived at that post office since the 18th of January. Is there anything I can do?

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by lilllly(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
What can one do if they have tracked their parcel and it has arrived but the post office claims it hasn’t come. It’s 2 months already

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.