Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached (22219 Views)

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by jamex93(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
ok
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by omisakint: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Loling
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by gabriel212: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari should do his worse.. You should ask Obasanjo what happened when he used minorities to impeach Ladoja and Joshua Dariye. He will tell you how SC upturned the impeachment and reinstate the Governors. In fact, it made Obj more UNPOPULAR! Buhari can't do sh1t! He should do his WORSE... Nonsense!!!
It is embarrasing the way you argue. were you not the one ranting that the impeachment against Fayose is illegal?
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Medley(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2015
this may just be the beginning of the impeachment politics in Nigeria. Though it is almost impossible to have a deputy in another party,this may be a mole in making,that may hamper PDP chances in elections.

This may further corroborate the impeachment move of fayose,but the Governor has been able to use the public in the fight,he may hold till after may 29,then APC would have been long gone in ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by stepo707: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2015
I see lots of witchunting for the next 4years and then we won't move forward.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Crown01: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
0-1. Mimiko should remember the evil men do live after them..

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by biggybanty7(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Bcus is APC man abi,mimiko shame go soon catch u,u neva clear d epidemic wey dey kill pple 4 ur state
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
gabriel212:
WHEN WILL FAYOSE BE IMPEACHED?
In 2020...
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Sanuzi(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
At last he was sent packing
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari should do his worse.. You should ask Obasanjo what happened when he used minorities to impeach Ladoja and Joshua Dariye. He will tell you how SC upturned the impeachment and reinstate the Governors. In fact, it made Obj more UNPOPULAR! Buhari can't do sh1t! He should do his WORSE... Nonsense!!!
Do not lose your cool brother. May 29 is just around the corner.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeye2:

Hope we won't have a case of impeachment of a PDP governor or deputy and you will make contrary statement
This has always been my position. If you are not satisfied you go to court. Simple
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by yahrant140(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Well this is a great height of nepotism cos the governor himself decamp from the host party to pdp and deputy decamp to apc also, why is it that, is only deputy governor got impeachment!!
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by james809: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2015
change is here

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by tym92(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Fayose nko
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Brugo(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
So buhari will by himself "impeach" Mimiko? You Buharists could be dumb sha

Lol. Now way. You can't be this dumb. Did you read his comment at all? I wonder where Buhari came up in the discussion. Guy relax. Election is not war. PDP lost the presidency weeks ago. Get over it.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
impeachment only
what
they should be tried and sent to jail too
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by shammah1(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Are you crying?
Papishi:
I don't really blame him. Na d mumu pple wey vote for am as Governor I blame.
They voted a makeup artist as Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by exemen: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by shammah1(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by joystickextendr: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2015
na them sabi

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by lomprico(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2015
olapluto:

Comprehension is not your strong point. Where in his post did he mention Buhari impeaching Mimiko? Is Buhari now the constitution?
The word dumb best describes you.
What does the may 29 imply?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Ryabcool(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Papishi:
I don't really blame him. Na d mumu pple wey vote for am as Governor I blame.
They voted a makeup artist as Governor.
aptly put. Confirm makeup artist
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by timota(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Medley:
this may just be the beginning of the impeachment politics in Nigeria. Though it is almost impossible to have a deputy in another party,this may be a mole in making,that may hamper PDP chances in elections.

This may further corroborate the impeachment move of fayose,but the Governor has been able to use the public in the fight,he may hold till after may 29,then APC would have been long gone in ekiti.
for ur information ekiti house will be there till june that they were sworn in so with federal might fayose will be impeached by june
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by chacoonder(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2015
segzyj:

Anti party activities
You just lied....The only thing he did wrong was that he defected to APC..and Mimiko being a Pdp governor,tend to see him as his greatest political threat in the state and hence,his impeachment.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2015
gabriel212:

It is embarrasing the way you argue. were you not the one ranting that the impeachment against Fayose is illegal?
Yeah! Illegal because Omirin isn't the Speaker "in the eyes of the law", and his case challenging his purpoted impeachment is yet to be concluded. The Judge had said they should maintain "status quo". Omirin need to "wait" for the case to be concluded to determine the status of the House leadership before taking any action. That is why I said it is illegal. Aren't you surprise that the Ekiti State Judiciary and House Clerk aren't taking Omirin serious? You can't do whatever you like to pre-determine court judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Billygee2u: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2015
Jorussia:
From may29,mimiko himself should be preparing for is own impeachment. If he thinks he can use unconstitutional means to remove his deputy and go free then he is a big JOKER.
from the way you sound,it seems that buhari agenda is to witch hunt non apc members

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by ibabz(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2015
segzyj:

He had same plan for Mimiko...... He decamped on the Eve of the Presidential Election ...his plan has boomerang

Yes he became a devil because he decamped to PDP. Hypocrisy!
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Raskasal(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2015
All the allegations against this man wasn't seen until when he decamped to APC, same allegations were levelled against fayose of Ekiti , and yet people say he had done nothing.
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2015
Billyonaire:
Do not lose your cool brother. May 29 is just around the corner.
My Oga, I de cool o. Just that these people think Buhari is some emperor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by Jorussia(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Billygee2u:
from the way you sound,it seems that buhari agenda is to witch hunt non apc members
Which one is witch hunt non APC members? so the one mimiko just did to his deputy is not witch hunting non PDP members abi?
Re: Ondo Deputy-Gov Ali Olanusi Impeached by darejem4real: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Dan yua

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics / Justice Abang And Olisa Metuh Were Classmates - Premium Times / Buhari Begins UK Return Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.