Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,055 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. (1162 Views)

Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by temi4fash(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Can someone please help me with the other things that can help analyse how powerful God is..

I have gotten some but I need more..

The one have gotten are:

He is a God that answereth by fire.
He is a God of suddenly

Can someone please help with more
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by Emteebee(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
-he is a god of contradictory history
-he is a god of unfulfilled prophecy
-he is a god of contradictory justice
-he is a god who has infinite punishment for finite sins.
-he is a god who creates suffering.
-he is a god of injustice
-he is a god of mass murder
-he is a perfect god who begets imperfection
-he is a god who wants belief more than action
-he is an omniscient god who get surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by temi4fash(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

Boss. . Dis is not what I asked for. . and pls don't disrespect God
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by Emteebee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
temi4fash:

Boss. . Dis is not what I asked for. . and pls don't disrespect God

Dis is not what I asked for.
You said we should help you analyze how powerful God is. That's what I just did.?

and pls don't disrespect God
F.uck him or them, whichever one. Tell the three of them to do their worst. Let me see if they are shameful enough to take another blood after all the blood they took of those Egyptian babies
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:
who the hell is this and which cave did this one emanate from?
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2015
temi4fash:
Can someone please help me with the other things that can help analyse how powerful God is..

The one have gotten are:

He is a God of suddenly

Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2015
temi4fash:

The one have gotten are:

He is a God of suddenly

two attributes of God that i have noticed due to my experience are
1 HE IS A GOD OF FORGETFULNESS - HE forgets all those past sins we committed against Him thats why He said in hebrews that all our iniquities He will remember them no more. Even if you remind Him of that sin you committed last year He cant remember because He cleansed you with the blood of Jesus.
2 He is a God of love and mercy always full of love and mercy to the worst sinner and will always love and have mercy on the atheist bastards like emteebee and all those hell bound souls who have spoken so hard against Him (jude1 vs 15)
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by Emteebee(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
who the hell is this and which cave did this one emanate from?
My name jesus and I emanated from a dark cave called "The virgin p.u..ssy"

Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by Emteebee(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
1 HE IS A GOD OF FORGETFULNESS - HE forgets all those past sins we committed against Him thats why He said in hebrews that all our iniquities He will remember them no more. Even if you remind Him of that sin you committed last year He cant remember because He cleansed you with the blood of Jesus.
2 He is a God of love and mercy always full of love and mercy to the worst sinner and will always love and have mercy on the atheist bastards like emteebee and all those hell bound souls who have spoken so hard against Him (jude1 vs 15)

Even if you remind Him of that sin you committed last year He cant remember because He cleansed you with the blood of Jesus.
LOL, guy I'm even more powerful than your God grin grin,if forgetfulness is power. Because even if I forgive and forget a mistake someone did to me, if that person reminds, my brain would be able to recall it. But your god wouldn't, really ?, does he have some kind of brain disorder?

He is a God of love and mercy always full of love and mercy to the worst sinner
Guy, you are contradicting your god. Becuase your god that I know doesn't like sinners and that's why he created hell, he will put them in there even if they good, generous, helpful to humanity. Is that love ?

b.as.tard like emteebee
Take a look at this;
- I know my parents got married before conceiving me. I know people who attended their wedding.
- i know who my father is.
Pls answer this,
1. Who is Jesus's father? God, holy spirt or who.
2.do you have evidence of Mary getting married to Jesus's father and who attended the wedding?
I guess you now know who the b.as.tard is right?

1 Share

Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by temi4fash(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Emteebee:

Dis is not what I asked for.
You said we should help you analyze how powerful God is. That's what I just did.?

and pls don't disrespect God
F.uck him or them, whichever one. Tell the three of them to do their worst. Let me see if they are shameful enough to take another blood after all the blood they took of those Egyptian babies

Am not hear to argue with you...

But I declare to your life that the Lord himself will manifest himself in ur life... As I read these the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whom I serve and has never failed me.. Will by himself should you how great he is... And dis fingers you use to type you would use it to type how Great our God is.. Power behind your logical reasoning of the Bible are frustrated and there effort is rendered non and void from these moment on in the name of JESUS.

Amen and amen..

Enjoy ur day bro...

I expect a testimony...
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by temi4fash(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Thank yoi very much boss...

pls dont argue with that boss just leave him, the lord himself would show how great he is in his life...
Re: Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. by sholay2011(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2016
He is a God that is not talkative and will NEVER contradict His word.

"Once has He spoken, twice have I heard".

(1) (Reply)

An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. / 'and They Were Naked – And Not Ashamed': Church Allows Naked Worshipers (Photos) / Uma Ukpai: My 98-year-old Mother Wants Me To Buy Her Jeeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.