Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Northern Baby Factories??? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Baby Factories??? (34397 Views)

RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
"Hope." That's what kept survivors of the Nazi holocaust at Dachau, Auschwitz, and Majdanek to live for tomorrow. We've lost that in the days of your master. All institutional structures that held this country were about to collapse.
You're funny, Are you comparing the Holocaust and the situation of the Jews in the concentration camps to the freedom we enjoy here in Nigeria.... Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
this is RUBBISH N LIES.

OP GO N DIE

OK why the teeming unguided, dirty,smelly almagiri roaming our streets with plates begging for peanuts when great minds could have been brought forth if they were properly guided.

condemn the system that makes your brother as the picture below. IF you claim that change has come, then the onus is on you people and GMB to work hard to change this unwholesome activity up north. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I agree the whole almajiri crap is a cultural menace that must be stopped. But yet, my point is our children still have better morals. But you guys, looking for shortcuts in life is in your dna. That's why you'll never change.

better morals? me think not. Hypocrisy does not mean "better morals" when at the slightest provocation the chant "zabur de kaza ba hana yanka ba"!

6 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just like we know the real vagabonds behind terrorism which is carried out by those Almajiris.
those u called almajiri chased a failed president from office

2 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

better morals? me think not. Hypocrisy does not mean "better morals" when at the slightest provocation the chant "zabur de kaza ba hana yanka ba"!

Lol! Continue lying to yourself, even international communities have marked your people. They don't even want to give you visa, which explains why your corrupt brothers are shamelessly changing their names. Smh
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're funny, Are you comparing the Holocaust and the situation of the Jews in the concentration camps to the freedom we enjoy here in Nigeria.... Pathetic!
Well, I am only trying to compare what "hope" is to the "despair" that was. To the victims of BH, the holocaust can be a synonym to the conflagrations that befell and consumed them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

OK why the teeming unguided, dirty,smelly almagiri roaming our streets with plates begging for peanuts when great minds could have been brought forth if they were properly guided.

condemn the system that makes your brother as the picture below. IF you claim that change has come, then the onus is on you people and GMB to work hard to change this unwholesome activity up north. smiley
I don't want to talk about children. I cannot show you the graphics of children produced by mothers in baby factories. But a little guidance for the parents that produce these babies for pay can as well go a long way in helping the social problem that is faced by the SE.

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
So you're saying those underaged children voted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
oh glad to know that underage almajiri voted and hope that buhari who intends to make right the wrong in the electoral process will first clear his backyard before looking out to other electoral offenses. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anyone well acquainted with the North knows there's no truth in this so-called "Ahmed Madaki's" claim.

usmanniya:
[size=18pt]On the contrary Ahmed Madaki is not a northerner, he is an igbo dude using a northern name to express anti north sentiment and promote GEJ.

He is my friend on Facebook, and I have challenged him in several occasions to proof his northern root. If you think am lying, search for his name on Facebook and check out his numerous anti north posts. Am not even referring to his anti APC or anti Buhari posts but posts that bear the hallmark and signature of a normal igbotic bigot.

In all his posts on Facebook he is pro igbo and anti North and West.

Just search and see for yourself[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Continue lying to yourself, even international communities have marked your people. They don't even want to give you visa, which explains why your corrupt brothers are shamelessly changing their names. Smh

ho ho, let them be marked becos they need to be taught lesson on self control and restraint and dont forget yours as well are involved. but who knows the vagabonds on the streets, parading with plates and if care is not taken, and buhari does not do the needful, the almajiri life will be wasted off the face of the earth.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
I don't want to talk about children. I cannot show you the graphics of children produced by mothers in baby factories. But a little guidance for the parents that produce these babies for pay can as well go a long way in helping the social problem that is faced by the SE.

thanks for posting these picture, am not denying that this unfortunate episode is part of that region and government and ngo are working against it. BUT your almajiri, you DONT WANT to accept that they are from a "BABY FACTORY OF SORTS". And this is denial of reality which is very inhuman.

WHY ARE YOU DENYING BABY FACTORY IN THE NORTH DOES NOT EXIST? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And yet our children always turn out better! Yet our children always have better ethics! Yet our children are not international criminals! Its seems you're the dweebs that nned to start working on your minds! Every day I regret the fact that I share the same nationality with these hairy goblets!
What of these people:
* Abdumutalab
* Shekau
* Kabiru Sokoto
* Yusuf
* Mustafa

Please name one southerner that is more notorious than these terrorists above.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
The dame wasn't wrong after all...
Yeye dey ooze

2 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCcf:

What of these people:
* Abdumutalab
* Shekau
* Kabiru Sokoto
* Yusuf
* Mustafa

RESULT =)
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by bakila: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
One minute they dissing the yoruba amother northerners. That post apart frok being a huge lie on everybody in the north is a dumb propaganda of bigot.
usmanniya:
On the contrary Ahmed Madaki is not a northerner, he is an igbo dude using a northern name to express anti north sentiment and promote GEJ.

He is my friend on Facebook, and I have challenged him in several occasions to proof his northern root. If you think am lying, search for his name on Facebook and check out his numerous anti north posts. Am not even referring to his anti APC or anti Buhari posts but posts that bear the hallmark and signature of a normal igbotic bigot.

Just search and see for yourself
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Arysexy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
usmanniya:
The bigot said " walk into Zaria and see for yourself"

No name of any street
No name or addresses of the said factory
No name of the northern politicians operating the said factory

Yet his fellow Igbos on Nairaland believe this.
[/s]

This ewu awusa thinks like a fulani cow.

Any one with a stick, to direct his cow brain?

Kitikpa gbagbo gi there for bringing igbo into this.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCcf:

What of these people:
* Abdumutalab
* Shekau
* Kabiru Sokoto
* Yusuf
* Mustafa

Lol! You're bringing terrorism into this? Well, OJUKWU!!!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by onoja12: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
is this all you could cook up to defend PEJ reckless statement,then you guys havent learnt your lesson.am laughing at you all

jimmynauty:
We have been awashed with tales of baby factories in the east and the south west. But i think we have not observed any in the north, saw this post on facebook and i tot this guy might be right afterall with the almajiri nonsense disturbing our eyes with begging. So i believe there is a secret baby factory up north.

what say you
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by BabaOneChance: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
What do you know? Sharraap there! My almajiri underage children and cows did it for me! grin now shut up!

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by 9jii(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
THEY CALLED EASTERNERS INDUSTRIAL FOR A REASON.BABIES grin grin grin
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by seedorfg(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
eye yam hear
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by mmsen: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
It's clear that there are a lot of people having children who should not be.

If you cannot take care of yourself you have no business having a child.

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by 9ousky: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dis one na lie joor... Almajiris Ar not product of Baby factories. They av parents who tends to giv more attention to d female children dan d male. Dats why u see DAT major almajiris ar males.. Imagine Mai Ruwa having 4 wives and each wife has nothing less Dan 5 to 6 children dats minimum ooi. Hw will cater for all... He will sent d children to start to dey beg and put dem under one mallam
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by bakila: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCcf:

What of these people:
* Abdumutalab
* Shekau
* Kabiru Sokoto
* Yusuf
* Mustafa

They would not equal the number of lesser criminals that soon be killed in south african.jail.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The dame wrong wrong after all...
Yeye dey ooze
Yeye dey ooze For wetin nah
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! You're bringing terrorism into this? Well, OJUKWU!!!

ALMAJIRI => no proper guidiance => brainwashed to ==> ...... BOMBER

4 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Ufranklin92(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:
We have been awashed with tales of baby factories in the east and the south west. But i think we have not observed any in the north, saw this post on facebook and i tot this guy might be right afterall with the almajiri nonsense disturbing our eyes with begging. So i believe there is a secret baby factory up north.

what say you grin
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by toyoutoyou: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
What should one expect from all these sons and daughters of sex slaves.They are in all states trading their body for maney.I called them sex slaves because they are all over the states in Nigeria selling their body for money.This must have been as a result of being defeated during the civil war.They are set of uncultured slaves being so frustrated and looking for every availble means to pour their anger through every social media.
usmanniya:
On the contrary Ahmed Madaki is not a northerner, he is an igbo dude using a northern name to express anti north sentiment and promote GEJ.

Just search and see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

ho ho, let them be marked becos they need to be taught lesson on self control and restraint and dont forget yours as well are involved. but who knows the vagabonds on the streets, parading with plates and if care is not taken, and buhari does not do the needful, the almajiri life will be wasted off the face of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newly-Employed NSCDC Officer Killed By Bandits At Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.