Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Northern Baby Factories??? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Baby Factories??? (34398 Views)

RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
onoja12:
is this all you could cook up to defend PEJ reckless statement,then you guys havent learnt your lesson.am laughing at you all

NOPE ALMAJIRI is a product of a failed system and its a result of a possibly hidden baby factory up north, hope , more revelation would be revealed.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by victorazy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Baby factories when our population growth is too high. What is wrong with Nigerians?

Is not bad omen but prv of healthyness.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by shcash: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=48pt]Mumu thread![/size]

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
bakila:

They would not equal the number of lesser criminals that soon be killed in south african.jail.

at least, they are caged,but we have uncontrolled, misguided elements from some forsaken baby factory up north churned out daily.

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by bakila: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

better morals? me think not. Hypocrisy does not mean "better morals" when at the slightest provocation the chant "zabur de kaza ba hana yanka ba"!
what took kaza there. Anyway you guys should not worry. We know the reason why there is a baby factory in your land. His ranting can only lead to one result of decieving gullible igbos.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by mulattoclaro(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Igbos have carried their business over to the north o.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
bakila:

what took kaza there. Anyway you guys should not worry. We know the reason why there is a baby factory in your land. His ranting can only lead to one result of decieving gullible igbos.
yea very bad reason, which is money and its condemned. NOW can you enlighten us reason why ALMAJIRI are been churn up, and possibly out of a hidden baby factory up north? And lets see if it will be condemned.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Ralphlauren(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Maple:
Anyone well acquainted with the North knows there's no truth in this so-called "Ahmed Madaki's" claim.

Exactly!

I have spent considerable time in the North - Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Borno and Plateau States.

This "ahmed madaki" is talking RUBBISH!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by kuuljay(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
if that guy is really a northerner he wunt type this trash,i schooled in the north ABU and even as a christian I understand the almajiri system of which from his write up he knws nothing about it,first of all what's the purpose of baby factories? is it to give birth to children and send them to quranic schools? or to go out and beg on the streets.remember most top shots in the north today were once an almajiri whether your parents were rich or not it's a passage in fact then some of the children could not tell their parents name so the town of where they are from becomes their name.let us try to knw each other as a nation.i know of folks who are born in enugu had primary and collage in enugu attend higher education in enugu and are now serving youth service in enugu.this kind of nigerian will believe anything a market woman tells him about housa or yoruba

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nicepoker(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
Lol!! You believe there's a secret baby factory in the north because of Almajiri? I also believe there's a secret Almajiri system in your area of the South because of the rate at which children are abandoned.
abandoned children in the south? Or u mean those abandoned northerners in the south.

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos have carried their business over to the north o.

ehehe odikwa risky grin grin grin look at this picture do they look igboitic?

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by hamzeiy: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmmm.....so much hatered for the north....haters would always hate while we the notherners would continue to progress.....u gyz are just fooli*sh.....its only an idi*ot dt believes whstever they hear
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Pebcak: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=18pt]preparing for 2019 election Kano's vote will be 10million then [/size]
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by arbitter: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/dukesavn?fref=ts

[size=14pt]This guy?! is who's post you send to the frontpage? Really?!!

Just look at the pictures he has. Which northerner with the name 'Ahmed' will call Buhari a terrorist

And also why are all his tags with 'Chinedus' and 'Nonsos'

My God how pathetic. Whoever sent this to the frontpage must be a top notch halfwit. I mean i know how you roll here but this is just meh.[/size]
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

ALMAJIRI => no proper guidiance => brainwashed to ==> ...... BOMBER

Your people ± proper guidance = armed robber/drug dealer/thug/kidnapper/ponzi Schemer/fraudster/rapist/gun slinger/con artist.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

ALMAJIRI => no proper guidiance => brainwashed to ==> ...... BOMBER

Your people ± proper guidance = armed robber/drug dealer/thug/kidnapper/ponzi Schemer/fraudster/rapist/gun slinger/con artist/prostitute/ritualistic/hedon.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nicepoker(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
How I wish bokoharam can help extinct some of these northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by ChristyG(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:
We have been awashed with tales of baby factories in the east and the south west. But i think we have not observed any in the north, saw this post on facebook and i tot this guy might be right afterall with the almajiri nonsense disturbing our eyes with begging. So i believe there is a secret baby factory up north.

what say you
pls remove d south west from ur useless stories.every nigerian knows that ibos are d sole champions of baby factories.manufacturing and selling of babies is an established business in d south east
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by arbitter: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Also it really tells you something when some people from a certian tribe feel the need to create a facebook page with a Hausa name just to post all sorts of Anti-North/Muslim/Hausa bullshlt. I've never seen anyone from other tribes go to such lengths just to be an ldiot. And so much time to waste as well.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

ho ho, let them be marked becos they need to be taught lesson on self control and restraint and dont forget yours as well are involved. but who knows the vagabonds on the streets, parading with plates and if care is not taken, and buhari does not do the needful, the almajiri life will be wasted off the face of the earth.

Lola! I have never heard the case of a northerner abroad being incarcerated for any unacceptable conduct. If there are any such cases, they must be rare. Almajiris, were working on them, soon you'll have nothing to throw but your people will still remain the same.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by onoja12: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
So what you are not sure of,you try to invent with pen and paper,i expected people like you to be demanding an apology from PEJ but no rather you are trying to continue with her properganda well.like i say you people haven't learnt from your mistake,tribalism would get you no were

jimmynauty:

NOPE ALMAJIRI is a product of a failed system and its a result of a[b] possibly[/b] hidden baby factory up north, hope , more revelation would be revealed.

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
hamzeiy:
hmmmmm.....so much hatered for the north....haters would always hate while we the notherners would continue to progress.....u gyz are just fooli*sh.....its only an idi*ot dt believes whstever they hear

ok that picture above o believe is progress?
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by xmich(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
ChristyG:
pls remove d south west from ur useless stories.every nigerian knows that ibos are d sole champions of baby factories.manufacturing and selling of babies is an established business in d south east
yorubas are saints
They dont steal
They dont push drug
They dont commite crime on like their Igbo counter part
Amadioha ga amagbu gi

somebody should help me

Describe yorubas in one word

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lola! I have never heard the case of a northerner abroad being incarcerated for any unacceptable conduct. If there are any such cases, they must be rare. Almajiris, were working on them, soon you'll have nothing to throw but your people will still remain the same.

aight. Lets hope so so that we wont have anything to say againt u, until then.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by nas4q(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
I live in Zaria and have been here for quite sometime. If there's any, I will be among d people 2 know because I relate well with hausas, yorubas and ibos. The only thing close to what the op is saying is that there are lots of brothels around sabongari area in Zaria. As expected Ibo, calabar and Benin girls are the only ones u see here. I have some bad boys as friends, so they took me 2 dis brothels numbering about seven.
The op is raising a false alarm. A close look at that account shows the Profile pic to be GEJ. the name adopted by d poster is not his name and he's not even Hausa. So I will take dis as one of those political libels critical of Nigerian politics.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by goodgood2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Baby factory is an industry on its own; it creates thousands of jobs. Make no mistake, the proprietors of these places should be served justice.
Sweetguy25:
Baby factories when our population growth is too high. What is wrong with Nigerians?
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jimmynauty: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
onoja12:
So what you are not sure of,you try to invent with pen and paper,i expected people like you to be demanding an apology from PEJ but no rather you are trying to continue with her properganda well.like i say you people haven't learnt from your mistake,tribalism would get you no were

My point is, just as the baby factory were hiddden untill it surface later in the south east, so also, a similar issues might be lurking somewhere up north, though hidden, will one day be made know. i rest my case.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MeAboki(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
arewafederation:
Op, try harder... The whole world knows where baby factories are located in Nigeria.

This lie stinks.

See them wishing us the same evil trait that afflicts their region; by God's grace this devilish practice shall remain well below the boundaries the of River Niger, in the red soiled land of the evil wicked.

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

aight. Lets hope so so that we wont have anything to say againt u, until then.

You guys still s*ck!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by onoja12: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
i think you need to visit the north to get a proper perspective on the issue,rather than try to make statement which are not correct

jimmynauty:

My point is, just as the baby factory were hiddden untill it surface later in the south east, so also, a similar issues might be lurking somewhere up north, though hidden, will one day be made know. i rest my case.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by nas4q(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
arbitter:
https://www.facebook.com/dukesavn?fref=ts

[size=14pt]This guy?! is who's post you send to the frontpage? Really?!!

Just look at the pictures he has. Which northerner with the name 'Ahmed' will call Buhari a terrorist

And also why are all his tags with 'Chinedus' and 'Nonsos'

My God how pathetic. Whoever sent this to the frontpage must be a top notch halfwit. I mean i know how you roll here but this is just meh.[/size]

The profile picture is that of Goodluck Jonathan so his opinion shouldn't be a surprise. I suggest dis thread should be closed and the op banned because there's no evidence to support his claim. The owner of that Facebook account with the op of this thread is the same. You guys will understand what I mean when u search for "Ahmed Madaki". Click on d Profile picture and that tells you all you need to know
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by arbitter: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
nas4q:

The profile picture is that of Goodluck Jonathan so his opinion shouldn't be a surprise. I suggest dis thread should be closed and the op banned because there's no evidence to support his claim. The owner of that Facebook account with the op of this thread is the same. You guys will understand what I mean when u search for "Ahmed Madaki". Click on d Profile picture and that tells you all you need to know

Oh please, when it comes to spreading false information the mods of this forum are all onboard as long as you got a fake news site/blog or apparently an obvious bigot using a fake profile as your source .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newly-Employed NSCDC Officer Killed By Bandits At Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.