Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Northern Baby Factories??? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Baby Factories??? (34383 Views)

RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Mmayor(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
If you're limited in your knowledge of what the law can do, at whatever level, then you'll never understand where I am going.

I understand you perfectly, who says the law has to come from up top? that's what I want you to understand!

You think these legislators care if we go to school or not? GEJ provided a conducive environment for learning to take place( the Islamic education the north prefers), what was wrong with that? why didn't your own legislators make such laws to keep children in schools? thats just what am saying.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by jamillion: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
This man could put himself in to trouble o...is he drunk.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
arewafederation:
Op, try harder... The whole world knows where baby factories are located in Nigeria.

This lie stinks.
angry
arewafederation:
Op, try harder... The whole world knows where baby factories are located in Nigeria.

This lie stinks.
my sentiments too.haba op what do northerners need baby factories for? they are not as busy as a southern woman not to have time producing babies.besides why buy children when u can easily pick u ten almajiris en nobody cares?
i propose that the begin exporting them to raise internally generated revenue.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Mmayor(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And I'm pretty sure unless that #1000 is money to buy a raft to sail across the atlantic, I don't think so. Besides, almajiris are sometimes shady but like you said its not their doing. But you rascals are just natural born that way. Heartless hateful and shady crooks.

You should choose your words wisely you know? You know me from nowhere, just because we are not on the same side of this conversation doesn't make me a rascal, does it? I might be more north than you are o, don't you think that's a possibility?
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by bakila: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:
yea very bad reason, which is money and its condemned. NOW can you enlighten us reason why ALMAJIRI are been churn up, and possibly out of a hidden baby factory up north? And lets see if it will be condemned.
you posing as Ahmed Madaki posted your timeline stories on Nairaland. PLEASE TELL US THE STREET OR WARD OR QUARTERS WHERE THE BABY FACTORIES ARE.
If you dont know ask yourself in your shapeshifting madaki personea; mai bura mai karfi idan ya samu mata mai mahaifa mai kyau bazasu haihu dayawa ba?
baby factory is the bane of your community to deal with stigma of barreness and pre-marital childbirth. If you are a product of one please say so.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lola! I have never heard the case of a northerner abroad being incarcerated for any unacceptable conduct. If there are any such cases, they must be rare. Almajiris, were working on them, soon you'll have nothing to throw but your people will still remain the same.
Are you sure you read the papers...even the recent news of how muhammed lawal Uwais (Son of the former CJN 2006) joined ISIS in syria....ok oooooo....keep denying the truth.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by bakila: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmynauty:

at least, they are caged,but we have uncontrolled, misguided elements from some forsaken baby factory up north churned out daily.
Johnthomas over here is strong and the wombs are clean, no gin or abortion drugs.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I agree the whole almajiri crap is a cultural menace that must be stopped. But yet, my point is our children still have better morals. But you guys, looking for shortcuts in life is in your dna. That's why you'll never change.
physics makes me understand that displacement iz shortest distance to a point.y distance is sum of total perambulation.Jesus even died so as to give us a shortcut -other than the ten commandments -to heaven.shortcuts er essential the issue is if its positive or negative.yes southerners might be drug dealers at least they had sense to make a profit out of it unlike ur pals who consume it en then freely die for bokoharam thats the difference bro.better morals?bro na unda stone u d live?
which region posses the highest rate of ethno religious conflicts?

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
eduj:

hehehe mama north no need to vex.d guy talk some truth.u too talk true small.una be better terrorists(boko haram).in fact i comot cap for una in that department some of una (fulani) d even manage give their host community race.una get beta ethics too .u guys no even wan be international criminals (profitable) or build baby factories(profitable) na to be free global jihadists en free almajiris be una goal.Things must be very cheap ova their.ehe biko nwanne i wan know if na pig u be since u no get hair.always thought animal farm was fiction-seems that am wrong.

Lmao! Boko haram and their kinds are a recent development, the result of years of neglect and western and religious illiteracy. But since the beginning of time, or at least as far as history can tell, you have produced all sorts of rascals, from hunting your fellow brothers to sell them to slavery, to worthless ugly salamis like nzeogwu, who murdered the finest leader the north has ever known (the same person that identified you as the hypocritical Jews that you are) and Ojukwu, the pillock who led to the death of millions of your worthless kind ( I should thank him ) to modern day sprags like your armed robbers, kidnappers, drug dealers, con artists and all other crooks. Your identification of baby factories and criminality as profitable proves how useless you wazzocks are. And this minger plug ugly plonker has the cohones to call someone else a pig! Lol! You guys are basically homo erectus'! Please, you better fix the hideousness both outside and within yourselves or else you don't have the marbles to criticize others.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by xmich(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
babilicious:
two- faced cowards or pretenders or backstabbers or coded robbers (just pick one) and if you don't believe me ask Thiefnibu/Tinubu
Do mean they are...,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Judas, back-stabber, betrayer,
collaborator, colluder, defector, deserter,
double-crosser, double-dealer, snake in the
grass, sympathizer, turncoat, two-timershocked
nawaaooo all this for one set of people,its not fairshocked

2 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
But Stephen Davis named Ihejirika and Sheriff as the kingpins of Boko Haram. So half of Boko Haram is Igbo.
Awwww....that moment when you lie then try to convince yourself to believe and live by your lies while your conscience keeps pricking you cos you just lied....the lie then starts eating you Up from within cos you know that only your people (northerners / muslims/ hausas) are the only tribe in Nigeria that are willing to blow themselves up and behead others. Southerners value their lives so much that they are not willing to die for any unjust act/mission neither do they sponsor such....they rather invest their money in Real estate or importation.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mmayor:

You should choose your words wisely you know? You know me from nowhere, just because we are not on the same side of this conversation doesn't make me a rascal, does it? I might be more north than you are o, don't you think that's a possibility?

The north has never produced a twit like you. Stop claiming what you're not. FOH!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MeAboki(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochimas:

They way you talk shows clearly that you are not from the north , In fact may have never lived there.
I agree that the conventional schools there should be upgraded and helped but the issue of passing any legislation that will force almajiri to go school is out of it, it can never happen, northerners will fight tooth and nail to make sure it never happen. Seriously I have been there, and the vibe and their spoken words made it clear that they don't intend to do away with that culture as they call it, in fact they will warn off anyone that will want to interfer with that their almajiri system.
Na only them know the value of almajiri to them.

Eco2580:
Bullshit otherwise let him present evidence

@tochimas:
The way you talk shows clearly you do not live in Nigeria; because Kwankwaso, in Kano State, not only passed a law making education free but also compulsory for children in the State.

@Eco2580:
You want proof?
Just follow the link below, as you can see, it was covered carried by Vanguard Newspaper and even hear in Nairaland - BTW, don't be lazy and read only the headline; read also the content, well at least the first sentence.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/kwankwaso-declares-free-education-at-level-in-kano/
https://www.nairaland.com/1568612/kwankwaso-declares-free-education-kano

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
eduj:

physics makes me understand that displacement iz shortest distance to a point.y distance is sum of total perambulation.Jesus even died so as to give us a shortcut -other than the ten commandments -to heaven.shortcuts er essential the issue is if its positive or negative.yes southerners might be drug dealers at least they had sense to make a profit out of it unlike ur pals who consume it en then freely die for bokoharam thats the difference bro.better morals?bro na unda stone u d live?
which region posses the highest rate of ethno religious conflicts?

There is no such thing as a good criminal! If profit comes with a risk of ruining and probably ending the lives of multiple people what sort of heartless Sodite will endorse that? By the way how many of your brothers have been executed in recent weeks? Boko haram, the lazy sods you produce, they all have the same destination and that is the deepest pit of hell! Difference is, there's hope for our people, that's education, your people are doomed!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mmayor:

I understand you perfectly, who says the law has to come from up top? that's what I want you to understand!

You think these legislators care if we go to school or not? GEJ provided a conducive environment for learning to take place( the Islamic education the north prefers), what was wrong with that? why didn't your own legislators make such laws to keep children in schools? thats just what am saying.
GEJ is limited by capacity to proffer a solution to a practice that has been there for over 400 years. How many thousands of Almajiri schools can he build? Why should the Almajiri be treated differently? Who is even an Almajiri? At least I have a degree in Western education, would I reject the Amajiri tag in it's real meaning? Is Dangote or Kwankwaso an Almajiri? What's the Almajiri's view of himself and you? Is Almajiri only a beggar? Aren't there beggars elsewhere? Are they Almajiri too?

Don't expect an easy answer. The almajiri is not necessarily somebody who doesn't go to Western school. You'll be surprised that those who were once Almajiris constitute a significant number of the richest and the most educated people from the north.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nicepoker(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
Abandoned northerners in the south? Or you mean those thousands of your compatriots running away from those unproductive, erosion-laden lands to the north.
unproductive u say? Don't forget that's where Nigeria taps its dollars.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Mmayor(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The north has never produced a twit like you. Stop claiming what you're not. FOH!

I am from kaduna State, both parents. born, bred, studied and spent all my live in the north. spent years in Zaria self. Only someone who has never been to the north would believe this baby factory story.
well... was only trying to engage you in a constructive argument but since you prefer the path of insults, no point going further I guess. we all want a better Nigeria, if we as the so called leaders of tomorrow can't have meaningful conversation without insults then what hope does this country have?
Anyways, bye!
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by babilicious: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And this bellend thinks Ojukwu is not an international criminal? Lmao! And the sprag is using a hashtag saying "wisdom is really essential", nature really played a cruel trick on you!
if I recall Ojukwu lived and walked as a free man before he died...travelled outside the country freely without any harrassment/restriction from any Foreign country..even died in a hospital outside the country...an international criminal can't do that....Shekau and Muhammed lawal Uwais( your people) can't do that....or don't you know that freedom of movement is one of the restrictions placed on an international criminal ( a wanted person all over the world)...like I said before #Wisdomisreallyessential#
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
MeAboki:

@tochimas:
The way you talk shows clearly you do not live in Nigeria; because Kwankwaso, in Kano State, not only passed a law making education free but also compulsory for children in the State.

@Eco2580:
You want proof?
Just follow the link below, as you can see, it was covered carried by Vanguard Newspaper and even hear in Nairaland - BTW, don't be lazy and read only the headline; read also the content, well at least the first sentence.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/kwankwaso-declares-free-education-at-level-in-kano/
https://www.nairaland.com/1568612/kwankwaso-declares-free-education-kano

Providing free and compulsory education for children is one thing, enforcing it is another .
Who is being held responsible for the almajiris that are not in school?
Not those other kids whose parents would have paid anyways to see them in school.
I served in the north and taught too, I was even paid by a family for extra after school lessons.
For normal families like these, you can hold their parents responsible if they refuse to comply ,
So who is held responsible in a case of almajiri when no one is responsible for them?
Please educate me.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MalcoImX: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
babilicious:
Awwww....that moment when you lie then try to convince yourself to believe and live by your lies while your conscience keeps pricking you cos you just lied....the lie then starts eating you Up from within cos you know that only your people (northerners / muslims/ hausas) are the only tribe in Nigeria that are willing to blow themselves up and behead others. Southerners value their lives so much that they are not willing to die for any unjust act/mission neither do they sponsor such....they rather invest their money in Real estate or importation.
Have you ever thought how a ragtag, untrained mob can overrun one of the best armies in Africa? Abeg leave this for Mathias. We're talking of Almajiri and the point you're trying to make is that he's uneducated. You are not any different as your perceived Almajiri. What's the purpose of your schooling if in the end you can't reason.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
babilicious:
if I recall Ojukwu lived and walked as a free man before he died...travelled outside the country freely without any harrassment/restriction from any Foreign country..even died in a hospital outside the country...an international criminal can't do that....Shekau and Muhammed lawal Uwais( your people) can't do that....or don't you know that freedom of movement is one of the restrictions placed on an international criminal ( a wanted person all over the world)...like I said before #Wisdomisreallyessential#

Lol! And how many crooks walk free in this cluster f*ck of a country we live in, he was wrongfully pardoned, but after the civil war, The coward dressed like a woman to escape to Ivory Coast after he had led to the genocide of your children, And this bellend will say he's not a criminal, keep worshipping your biggest enemy. Uwais, if his story is true and Shekau can't walk free, and rightfully so, I guess the same can be said about your countless brothers who are being executed like chickens for crimes in one country or the other. Wisdom is essential but face it knob head, you don't have it, but don't blame yourself, none of your kin does.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MeAboki(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Boko haram and their kinds are a recent development, the result of years of neglect and western and religious illiteracy. But since the beginning of time, or at least as far as history can tell, you have produced all sorts of rascals, from hunting your fellow brothers to sell them to slavery, to worthless ugly salamis like nzeogwu, who murdered the finest leader the north has ever known (the same person that identified you as the hypocritical Jews that you are) and Ojukwu, the pillock who led to the death of millions of your worthless kind ( I should thank him ) to modern day sprags[b] like your armed robbers, kidnappers, drug dealers, con artists and all other crooks.[/b] Your identification of baby factories and criminality as profitable proves how useless you wazzocks are. And this minger plug ugly plonker has the cohones to call someone else a pig! Lol! You guys are basically homo erectus'! Please, you better fix the hideousness both outside and within yourselves or else you don't have the marbles to criticize others.

LOL, you forgot to add another despicable beastly trait to that list, CANNIBALISM which is even less common among lowly of animals, talkless of the humankind.

Below is an example of their baby factory disease they are lying and wishing to export to us in the north, TUFIAKWA, it won't happen Insha Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0BgtG07hE&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Boko haram and their kinds are a recent development, the result of years of neglect and western and religious illiteracy. But since the beginning of time, or at least as far as history can tell, you have produced all sorts of rascals, from hunting your fellow brothers to sell them to slavery, to worthless ugly salamis like nzeogwu, who murdered the finest leader the north has ever known (the same person that identified you as the hypocritical Jews that you are) and Ojukwu, the pillock who led to the death of millions of your worthless kind ( I should thank him ) to modern day sprags like your armed robbers, kidnappers, drug dealers, con artists and all other crooks. Your identification of baby factories and criminality as profitable proves how useless you wazzocks are. And this minger plug ugly plonker has the cohones to call someone else a pig! Lol! You guys are basically homo erectus'! Please, you better fix the hideousness both outside and within yourselves or else you don't have the marbles to criticize others.
years of neglect?northerners have ruled NIGERia for more than half its independence.even the nzeagwo u insulted grew up north en was given a heros burial their-that shows how nauseating ur intellects er. biko did u know that all major northern old empires depended on slave trade?yet ur northern folks living up to their famed laziness didnt leave any legacy on those cultures they where sold to.thanks at least for knowing that i belong to the specie homo(man) although u didnt get the genre i personally think u are a member of the genre capra.by en by i ne justified criminality but i guess deductive reasoning isnt ur forte.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MeAboki(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
^^^^Hey, shut up CANNIBAL, you don't even belong to the human race.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Mmayor(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
GEJ is limited by capacity to proffer a solution to a practice that has been there for over 400 years. How many thousands of Almajiri schools can he build? Why should the Almajiri be treated differently? Who is even an Almajiri? At least I have a degree in Western education, would I reject the Amajiri tag in it's real meaning? Is Dangote or Kwankwaso an Almajiri? What's the Almajiri's view of himself and you? Is Almajiri only a beggar? Aren't there beggars elsewhere? Are they Almajiri too?

Don't expect an easy answer. The almajiri is not necessarily somebody who doesn't go to Western school. You'll be surprised that those who were once Almajiris constitute a significant number of the richest and the most educated people from the north.

Ofcourse Jonathan is limited, and i dont think he acted on his own on the almajiri school issue. there is a general believe that northerners detest western education, reason being that it corrupts and so prefer Islamic education. that believe is false, it is left for you to enlighten them. if I understand the meaning of the word 'almajiri' correctly, it means to be a disciple right? correct me if am wrong so I learn something new today o. the reason that name has been used to refer to beggars from the north is cos the north has failed to show people its true meaning. just as people use the word 'ab.oki' in derogatory terms without the understanding that it means friend. you get what I mean ba?
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
Abandoned northerners in the south? Or you mean those thousands of your compatriots running away from those unproductive, erosion-laden lands to the north.
people dont run away in expensivelly paid luxurious and hummer buses or lush cars with profitable ideas en goods singing hapilly with fat wallets .
do you want to know wen people er running away?
people are running away wen they are packed with cow herds in numbers exceeding 30 at the back of a trailer,with their most valuable personal item being a cutlass en the frown on their faces enuff to cause an eclipse.
we all know the part of NIGERIA that travels -sorry run away thus.
besides a grand patron of Christianity instructed us to preach his goodnews too
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
eduj:

years of neglect?northerners have ruled NIGERia for more than half its independence.even the nzeagwo u insulted grew up north en was given a heros burial their-that shows how nauseating ur intellects er. biko did u know that all major northern old empires depended on slave trade?yet ur northern folks living up to their famed laziness didnt leave any legacy on those cultures they where sold to.thanks at least for knowing that i belong to the specie homo(man) although u didnt get the genre i personally think u are a member of the genre capra.by en by i ne justified criminality but i guess deductive reasoning isnt ur forte.

Lmao! So? I'm saying the leaders have led their bellies, not our people! Nzeogwu was a hypocritical sprag! I wish I were alive back then to sh*t on his cadaver! Again! Despicable dweebs like him getting a heroes burial is just friggin sick! And wtf man? Your ancestors were Akpu eating surrender monkeys but you have the bojangles to insult our empires? Lol! More than 85 percent of slaves are from southern Nigeria, and were the ones who needed slave trade? Lol! When the British found your people living without clothes like the primitive twits they are, they exploited them, raped the sh*t out of their brains, all they had to do was give them a mirror or some worthless piece of turd and they give away their people! Shame on you and your ancestors! You think me calling your people homo erectus' was an insult? Dude! It's the truth! You are dead ringers for them! Your people will never change, same old primitive hairy woggles.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Happywoman(f): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
See insults and counter hate speech of so called fellow countrymen. Mtchewwwww
And yet they say Nigeria is a nation state.smh
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
eduj:

Your people.

Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
MeAboki:

LOL, you forgot to add another despicable beastly trait to that list, CANNIBALISM which is even less common among lowly of animals, talkless of the humankind.

Below is an example of their baby factory disease they are lying and wishing to export to us in the north, TUFIAKWA, it won't happen Insha Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0BgtG07hE&feature=youtu.be

Ooh! I can't believe I forgot that! They ARE lowly animals! And ameen to your prayer.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by MeAboki(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochimas:

Providing free and compulsory education for children is one thing, enforcing it is another .
Who is being held responsible for the almajiris that are not in school?
Not those other kids whose parents would have payed anyways to see them in school.
I served in the north and taught too, I was even payed by a family for extra after school lessons.
For normal families like these, you can hold their parents responsible if they refuse to comply ,
So who is held responsible in a case of almajiri when no one is responsible for them?
Please educate me.

Your Words:

"but the issue of passing any legislation that will force almajiri to go school is out of it, it can never happen, northerners will fight tooth and nail to make sure it never happen"

See how you are shifting the goal post:First you claimed such law could not be passed in the north; and when duly provided with the evidence to prove otherwise; you suddenly switched to casting doubt towards its enforcement - ignoring your initial ignorance to its existence in the first place.

Nonetheless, I have this to say to you: call me this time next year and I will equally show you proof that the said law is being fully enforced; because the in-coming governor Dr. Abdullahi Ganduje has already pledged to do so.
Re: Northern Baby Factories??? by isan(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ahahahahcheesy southerner and northeners beefing each other on dis thread

Meanwhile

Watching in 3D

Just here to read comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother VS Baby Daddy Fight (Photos) / Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa / Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.