Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

"Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas (1521 Views)

This Lady Proves Heaven Is Real And That Jesus Is In-charge / Heaven Is Real, Rapture About To Happen / Islamic Cleric Says Heaven is All about Sex, Men get 72 Virgins, Women Gets... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas by Heavenissoreal: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi folks!
If you have read this end time book, HEAVEN IS SO REAL, written by Choo Thomas, please share your experience here.

God bless you!
Re: "Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas by Heavenissoreal: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
You can download a free e-book and free audio cds from d link below. ....

http://99.198.110.36/english/
Re: "Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas by Emteebee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Let me guess the book is all about how she died, went to heaven on tour and came back right . Well , too bad she is dead for real now and i dare her to come back and tell us what she has seen again. When will you Christians utilize your brain to the fullest and reason instead just believing any non sense. Smh
Re: "Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas by majorgr: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
i have read the book very nice book. I read it twice but i must warn you that when she wrote the book she was not all that scripturally sound and mature therefore most of her statement and explanations were childish. I will recommend the book for one who just got born again it will enhance their expectation of a better hope to come, but for those who seek greater truth and maturity, i wouldnt recommend it for you.. however, one can still read to assist others in actually understanding what she was trying to explain.
Re: "Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas by DeKlerk: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2021
The book, "Heaven is so Real" by God's servant and beloved daughter, Choo Nam; details a true and beautiful account of the everlasting joy, happiness and glory that awaits all of God's children who are saved by the blood of the lamb of the King of kings, Christ Jesus. In this timeless book, Choo Nam narrates how Jesus took her through out of body experiences and vision to His glorious abode which he has prepared for all His people. He showed her mansions prepared, rivers clear as crystal, heaven's beauty and vegetation. I do believe with all of my heart that Jesus did take Choo Nam on these visions, and also that all she accounted for in the book are true.

Our Lord Jesus also took Choo Nam to hell to show her the horrors of the damn. Choo would narrate vividly the excruciating pain felt by these lost souls who had not known Jesus. She also shared how sad she felt that her mother was in hell, and sincerely prays that we all do accept Jesus and be born again to the glory of God and the salvation of our souls.

Choo Nam passed away in the year 2013. Her soul rests well for all eternity. May God be praised forever.
Re: "Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas by obonujoker(m): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Yep, I have read this book.

Our prayers are heaven at last

(1) (Reply)

Crusade Vs Jihad: Which Is Worse? / Satan Was NOT Mentioned 'as An Angel In Bible' Evidence Proves Jesus An ANGEL / Understanding The Mercy Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.