Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? (1282 Views)

Now..is Eden Hazard Really Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo? / Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hazard has won the pfa player of the year
Hazard has been the standout star of Chelsea’s title
charge, with 13 goals and eight assists meaning the
electric attacker has been directly involved in 32 per
cent of their 65 Premier League goals this season.
But that’s only a part of the story. A deeper look at the
stats shows the all-round excellence of his attacking
play. Hazard has created more chances (88), completed
more dribbles (155) and won more fouls (100) than
anyone else. He has also completed a remarkable 958
passes in the final third, 162 more than his nearest
competitor, Manchester City’s David Silva. hazard has won both the player of the year in ligue 1 and premier league, and the young player of the year in both leagues.

IS HAZARD GETTING THE CREDIT HE DESERVES?
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by Kassidy90(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
I like Hazard but I think he's overated
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kassidy90:
I like Hazard but I think he's overated
why
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by Yustash001(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
To me...not overrated...not underrated. Just normally rated...at times he does ghost mode in matches...
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yustash001:
To me...not overrated...not underrated. Just normally rated...at times he does ghost mode in matches...
ghost mode ? like which matches?
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by Yustash001(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
oprajo:

ghost mode ? like which matches?
against Arsenal....P.S.G(second leg)..
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by tobtap: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
hazard is UNDER-RATED
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by Ariani: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
he is under rated
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
tobtap:
hazard is UNDER-RATED
why do think he is under rated?
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by phrezzz: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Over rated.. feel willian is more underated.
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yustash001:
against Arsenal....P.S.G(second leg)..
against arsenal whoscored rated him 6.9 and 8.2 against paris Saint germain ( second leg) and thats no small rating . I don't think he was in ghost mode because sanchez rating by whoscored is 6.6 against Chelsea. psg second leg , whoscored rates veratti 7.56 , David luiz was rated 7.72 thiago silva was rated 8.56 pastore was rated 7.8
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
phrezzz:
Over rated.. feel willian is more underated.
willian lol why did say you so ?
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by phrezzz: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
oprajo:

willian lol why did say you so ?
He is a work engine.has the pace, dribbles. hazard is a product of english media hype
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by Yustash001(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
oprajo:

against arsenal whoscored rated him 6.9 and 8.2 against paris Saint germain ( second leg) and thats no small rating . I don't think he was in ghost mode because sanchez rating by whoscored is 6.6 against Chelsea. psg second leg , whoscored rates veratti 7.56 , David luiz was rated 7.72 thiago silva was rated 8.56 pastore was rated 7.8
forget all those ratings...we all saw what they play...between the nigga needs to score more goals...
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
phrezzz:
He is a work engine.has the pace, dribbles. hazard is a product of english media hype
willian may be faster but hazard is a better dribbler and player.
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yustash001:
forget all those ratings...we all saw what they play...between the nigga needs to score more goals...
how do you know that he didn't play well? you look at match ratings to be able to rate a player performance. goal scoring isn't equivalent to being a good player. YES HE HAS TO IMPROVE HIS GOAL SCORING BUT THAT WOULD DEPEND ON THE ROLE GIVEN.
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by Yustash001(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
oprajo:

how do you know that he didn't play well? you look at match ratings to be able to rate a player performance. goal scoring isn't equivalent to being a good player. YES HE HAS TO IMPROVE HIS GOAL SCORING BUT THAT WOULD DEPEND ON THE ROLE GIVEN.
surely that rating is from a particular site not official one abi?...yes he needs to score more goals if he wants himself among the top 3 players in the world...
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by oprajo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yustash001:
surely that rating is from a particular site not official one abi?...yes he needs to score more goals if he wants himself among the top 3 players in the world...
the site is a reliable one. checked other site they also rated him hight in those games. IS BEING A GOOD GOAL SCORER = TO BEING A GOOD PLAYER? IF YES HOW THEN CAN WE RATE DEFENDERS AND MIDFIELDERS?
Re: Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? by Yustash001(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2015
oprajo:

the site is a reliable one. checked other site they also rated him hight in those games. IS BEING A GOOD GOAL SCORER = TO BEING A GOOD PLAYER? IF YES HOW THEN CAN WE RATE DEFENDERS AND MIDFIELDERS?
don't get me wrong....I said if he wants to make the top 3 best players in the world...he needs to score more goals....of course being a good player is not just about goals that's what made Cannavaro won WPOTY in 2006....but that was like nine years ago....In the era of Messi,Ronaldo,Neymar,Bale etc...to complete with them he has to score more goals...

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Munchen Vs. Barcelona UCL 2nd Leg / Enugu Rangers V Enyimba FC #orientalderby At 4p.m Today / Former Chelsea Doctor Eva Carneiro Drags Mourinho To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.