Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Know This May Sound Crazy But Its True. You Just Have To Fill A Short Form And Thats All. Seeing I - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Know This May Sound Crazy But Its True. You Just Have To Fill A Short Form And Thats All. Seeing I (954 Views)

Wanted - I need a Tok Car or Very Clean Car thats not more than 700k / In Need Of A Fairly Used Small Vectra..just Have 200k Please!! / 2000 Toyota Camry Now This Would Scare Them: But Its True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know This May Sound Crazy But Its True. You Just Have To Fill A Short Form And Thats All. Seeing I by Sije(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2009
Make up to N15,000 daily working from home. Free registration, that all
Re: I Know This May Sound Crazy But Its True. You Just Have To Fill A Short Form And Thats All. Seeing I by tmoris53: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2009
send me the details: oris.joel@gmail.com
Re: I Know This May Sound Crazy But Its True. You Just Have To Fill A Short Form And Thats All. Seeing I by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2009
Sije:

And how many times are you going to post the same nonsense in the Auto section?

What does your thread have to do with automobile?

DeltaVAGTM
Re: I Know This May Sound Crazy But Its True. You Just Have To Fill A Short Form And Thats All. Seeing I by mastro: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2009
Quote from: Sije on Today at 07:39:57 AM

And how many times are you going to post the same nonsense in the Auto section?

What does your thread have to do with automobile?

Well by the time he defrauds enough people he will have enough money to buy a carĀ  grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Treat This As Urgent As Possible / 2008 Toyota Corolla(registrd Weeks Ago)4 Sale----2.2m / 2002 Toyota Corolla Ce @ 1.2 M Pre-order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.