Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] (49806 Views)

"My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by oluwasegun007(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Nice pixxxxx.....bt dem neva born oooo
Abi d guy junny small ni....
*mouth sealed*
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by nduchucks: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
how does he satisfy his wife in bed

Hint hint: they are about the same height if you measure from the waist up. na her legs just long. The guys unit may be fatter and even longer than that of an average man. I do not believe satisfying this lady sexually is an issue.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by lat55(f): 2:39am On Apr 28, 2015
uzolexis:

when we lie down, we are all d same height.....#okbye

Lmao, true that!

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Godson201333(m): 3:15am On Apr 28, 2015
spongeisback:
Wow such a caring mother...

Laugh wan kill me oo
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Love wetie grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by blessin30289(f): 4:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Nice pics and lovely couples may God bless their marriage with children and peace of mind in Jesus name Amen.

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! Like play like play, its being 4years now since they got married and yet no child! What is happening na! undecided
na short d.ickson cause am grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by seedorfg(m): 6:09am On Apr 28, 2015
gbenu e soun jare, ode @ Sunshinelady
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by evmandy(f): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! Like play like play, its being 4years now since they got married and yet no child! What is happening na! undecided
God is the giver of umuaka, my dear
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by FrenchyL(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:

How e take concern you nah? undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by toprealman: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:
MUST YOU LET EVERYBODY KNOW HOW SHALLOW YOU ARE UPSTAIRS?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by handsometokunbo: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Where he go get prick do d thing
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by handsometokunbo: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2015
danyel09:
na short d.ickson cause am grin

You nailed it. He probably need an attachment of some sort grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by josescotch(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2015
the day this money go finish...hmmmm...i comment my reserve
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by delishpot: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Awon ayeeee! Una don start? you be their calendar?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by nobul(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2015
coolLovely
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by prettyamebo: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Is it your concern? Is your business?? Mtcheeeew! tongue
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by maureeoy: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Marrying a tall man does not determine you find love and peace of mind in your marriage.
Marrying a tall man does not mean u will ave children easily. it is God that give children
Even if children are not foth coming Aki has enough money to go for IVF.
The most important tin in marriage is for you to marry your friend, begin able to communicate with each other, understanding and having peace of mind and not if he is short and long.
look at them not for pitures but they sincerly look happy.

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2015
kelvine:
I really like this lady, irrespective of what the world may say she married a friend in Chinedu.

Wat makes u think she wud av married the so called friend in chinedu if money wasnt involved,hmm?

Abegi,tell ursef the truth joor
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2015
spongeisback:

Caring Mother...is it to u or to chinedu,cos i dont understand who is been Mother'ed here
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by armstrong82: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Luvly
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by aderome(f): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:
guy easyo, dnt just go there dats an expensive joke. ntx time try and read topic bf you comment.
Just admire dia pics and log off. Dnt ignite my fire dis morning jor.

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:
If you have nothing good to say about people, just shut up! Even if he has a child, people like you will still find something negative to say. Let him breathe jare....
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Daresh(f): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Why? What is your business if they have kids or not? Please face your life a d leave them alone.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2015
handsometokunbo:

You nailed it. He probably need an attachment of some sort grin grin grin
seriously it is needed
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Yasher: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2015
spongeisback:
ROTFL spongebob no go kill me grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by bigmummy7(f): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2015
LesbianBoy:
are u d giver of children? or u just want to mock them, it is better to remain silent at the risk of been thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Allansmith: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2015
....Nice....Happy people,Happy Couple......4 years ain't no jokes...I read through most post and some folks here keep asking of Chinedu satisfying the wife and probably he has not had a child cos his male organ,We all need and be reminded that it's God and God alone that makes and gives baby regardless of your stature or physical challenges...

The fact that 4years down the line they seems to be happy with each other and not goen their seperate ways is what we need learn from......We bet some marriage didn.t last for months before the whole thing went down the drain and such couple detest themselves afterwards.......At least we sure know of some Naija celebrities and non Celebrities that got married and walked out afterwards.....

Am happy for this Couple and i pray that the good Lord would bless their home with beautiful and cute babies soonest...Amen.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by Jblacki: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
4 gud yrs now no child hmmm... Sure say dis guy d*ck d conto well so. Very pretty lady, I wuld lyk 2 hlp dis guy. Sharp sharp she most vomit in d nxt one month.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by DuchessD(f): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=33171686]Na wa o! Like play like play, its being 4years now since they got married and yet no child! What is happening na!
Guy I tink dey av a baby girl
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by kelvine(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
I feel you,but the good part is they are both happy four years in counting. Some ladies married for the money yet walked away even while the money was still there.

BornnAgainChild:

Wat makes u think she wud av married the so called friend in chinedu if money wasnt involved,hmm?

Abegi,tell ursef the truth joor

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2015
kelvine:
I feel you,but the good part is they are both happy four years in counting. Some ladies married for the money yet walked away even while the money was still there.

Well,.true sha

E.g my friends elder sis,she has money,her husband has money yet dey seperated after 1 year afta marriage

Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic)