Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? (1024 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by Olanireti(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know this sounds somehow, but its personal opinion. Everybody has right to his/her own opinion so there is no need to castigate anybody for his/her own opinion or beliefs. So if you don’t have any reasonable contribution, just walk out of the thread.
I personally can’t marry someone have not had sex with. In as much as every religious book against this, yet you will all agree with me that sex is one of the main reasons why God initiated marriage. Apostle Paul even made us to understand categorically that But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, (ESV) 1 Cor 7 vs2-5”. So we can say Apostle Paul encouraged marriage mainly because of sex. With all these emphasis on sex, how bad will it now be if one now eventually ends up with someone he/she doesn’t enjoy sex with? For instance, if the guy is of high libido who likes sex a lot while the woman is of low libido who does not like sex that much, how will the marriage be like since they are not compatible sexually? Don’t forget you are not allow to have side sex mate unless you want to be a cheat in the marriage which could eventually lead to crashing of the marriage.
What about the cases of guy being impotent and the wife only finds out on the night of marriage. If they had made attempts to sex before that night, the wife would have found out, either they both find solution to it or the lady leaves before it’s too late. We have heard cases of the wife not having opening, how will the guy find out if no attempts to go down there before wedding night?
Another case is issue of the lady not having womb to conceive. Sex before marriage could alert the guy may be the lady will be able to conceive or not.
So nairalanders, what is your personal view about sex before marriage? No offence, no need to abuse anybody, just let us see your own view.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by pTomz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
neither can he buy ah perfume without knwin d smell
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Actually I can.
*shrugs*
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:
Actually I can.
*shrugs*

My baby!! I dey miss una ooo cry
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by braine(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
No. Well, ofcourse, if a gun is pointed at my head not to.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
YES But..........
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

My baby!! I dey miss una ooo cry
Mrs Chima. How are the little Chimaettes?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by MrsChima(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Olanireti:
I know this sounds somehow, but its personal opinion. Everybody has right to his/her own opinion so there is no need to castigate anybody for his/her own opinion or beliefs. So if you don’t have any reasonable contribution, just walk out of the thread.
I personally can’t marry someone have not had sex with. In as much as every religious book against this, yet you will all agree with me that sex is one of the main reasons why God initiated marriage. Apostle Paul even made us to understand categorically that But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, (ESV) 1 Cor 7 vs2-5”. So we can say Apostle Paul encouraged marriage mainly because of sex. With all these emphasis on sex, how bad will it now be if one now eventually ends up with someone he/she doesn’t enjoy sex with? For instance, if the guy is of high libido who likes sex a lot while the woman is of low libido who does not like sex that much, how will the marriage be like since they are not compatible sexually? Don’t forget you are not allow to have side sex mate unless you want to be a cheat in the marriage which could eventually lead to crashing of the marriage.
What about the cases of guy being impotent and the wife only finds out on the night of marriage. If they had made attempts to sex before that night, the wife would have found out, either they both find solution to it or the lady leaves before it’s too late. We have heard cases of the wife not having opening, how will the guy find out if no attempts to go down there before wedding night?
Another case is issue of the lady not having womb to conceive. Sex before marriage could alert the guy may be the lady will be able to conceive or not.
So nairalanders, what is your personal view about sex before marriage? No offence, no need to abuse anybody, just let us see your own view.

I can wait until after marry because marriage is more than sex and sex is 1% of your relationship. There is no such thing as bad sex or terrible partners but dumb people who won't learn how to please their partner and experiment together without limitations.

If you are open minded and willing partner....you can be a wonderful lover. More time should be focused on building emotional connection and not physical connection.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Mrs Chima. How are the little Chimaettes?

Good..I had a brand new baby boy a moment back! He looks like you. wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by tayoxx(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by purplelips(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'd probably receive a lot of lashing for what I'm about to say but I'm saying it anyway.

Honestly, are we even meant to indulge in pre-marital se.x? undecided

Even the bible verses the OP quoted all link to se.x after marriage. The thing is, no matter how much excuses we make or how much we sugar-coat it, 'the truth' remains 'the truth' and the standards won't change.
The bible also preaches honesty. If you have a sexually-related problem, why hide it from your partner? undecided
If we all told the truth always, this world would be a better place to exist.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat.

I can, and infact I will. smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Good..I had a brand new baby boy a moment back! He looks like you. wink
You want Mr Chima to kill me?

I am surprised you still walk around this section. Too many kids these days
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:

You want Mr Chima to kill me?

I am surprised you still walk around this section. Too many kids these days

Actually it's has been fun beating these kids asses! gringrin

I am on vacation..I got time!
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With? by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Actually it's has been fun beating these kids asses! gringrin

I am on vacation..I got time!
Have fun walking all over them then

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize And Get Over An Abusive Relationship / Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late / Advantages Of An Ugly Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.