Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 (83299 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment - April 2016 / Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by jamanuka: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a British multinational pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare company which has its headquarters in Brentford, London. As of March 2014, it was the world's sixth-largest pharmaceutical company after Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Hoffmann-La Roche, Pfizer, and Sanofi, measured by 2013 revenue.

The company was established in 2000 by the merger of Glaxo Wellcome (formed from the acquisition of Wellcome plc by Glaxo plc) and SmithKline Beecham plc (formed from the merger of Beecham Group plc and SmithKline Beckman Corporation, which in turn was formed by combining the Smith, Kline & French and Beckman companies).

Job Title: Graduate Trainees - Pharmaceutical

Basic qualifications:
We’re looking for a high achiever with a good academic background (minimum of Second Class Upper) from reputable university. You should possess:
•Minimum 2:1 in Pharmacy/Health Sciences/Business Degree
•Related postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be of advantage
•Between 1 - 3 years work experience
•Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
•Excellent numerical and analytical skills
•Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel

Preferred qualifications:
We’re looking for a high achiever with a good academic background (minimum of Second Class Upper) from reputable university. You should possess:
•Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
•Excellent numerical and analytical skills
•Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
•Minimum 2:1 in Pharmacy/Health Sciences/Business Degree
•Related postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be of advantage
•Between 1 - 3 years work experience

Details:

What's on offer?
We have an exciting opportunity in our Future Leaders programme with the GSK Pharmaceutical business in Nigeria. The aim of our Future Leaders programme is clear. We expect you to become a leader – both within our business and in your own professional field. We’ll give you the structured training, differentiated development, experiences and opportunities you need to succeed. So you can help us to make a bigger, more positive impact on the world.

What will the programme be like?
Our two year graduate programme will stimulate your early career development through broad-ranging experiences. Your development will come through challenging job rotations, supported by formal learning and coaching.

Where can I work?
You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria but may be required to travel on occasion

What do I need to succeed?
You’ll need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach. We’re looking for a clear, effective communicator who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people. It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on. While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others. In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence others

Application Advice:

Essential programme criteria
Please ensure before submitting your application that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately. Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response declining your application.

Online Testing
As part of our selection process, we may ask you to complete between one and four online assessments. You will receive an email from us with a link to your personalised homepage where you can access your assessment(s). You will have 3 days from the receipt of the email to complete the first online assessment. If you are required to complete any additional assessments, these will appear as a link on your personalised homepage. You will be given 3 days to complete the assessment from the date it appears in your homepage. If you don't complete the assessment(s) within the timeline, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.

How to Apply

Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply.
http://www.jobzilla.ng/2015/04/glaxosmithkline-plc-gsk-graduate.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by jamanuka: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
I no get health degree...Goodluck to ya all...

Hope GSK also employs engineers

4 Likes

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who cares..

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by izutex007(m): 2:35am On Apr 28, 2015
just pharmacy and health Sc? what abt Biochemistry??
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2015
izutex007:
If I were you, I'd apply.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by KillerBeauty(f): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Good luck to those applying
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by jamanuka: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2015
izutex007:
You fit in bro...Go ahead and apply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Rapture07: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Not too sure but. I tink biochem, mcb, nursing and d likes falls under health science. Hmmm and na 2.1 dem dey find wat of 2.2

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by izutex007(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2015
jamanuka:

You fit in bro...Go ahead and apply

thks a mil bro.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
izutex007:
Biochem should Apply na..what do you have to lose? Infact all life sciences including chemistry should apply.

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by izutex007(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thks 4 ur comments
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by izutex007(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

If I were you, I'd apply.

i just read the post properly now....''we'' fall under d prefered qualification
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Cabbukka: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tired of surfing d net for jobs, get vacancies send to u by sms, watsapp, email, etc for a token email hsigba@gmail.com or 08089977537.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
I applied some hours ago and I just got a link for an assessment. Anyone else?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Juliuss01: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
izutex007:

That's one of the health sciences now
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Goodkidd:
I am with you, will probably take it tomorrow.
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Valendo: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
guys that got d invite pls what course did u study?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Valendo:
guys that got d invite pls what course did u study?
Industrial Chemistry

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Done with the assessment, got a congratulatory message. Now we wait!!!!

Guys, no fretting, no questions, go ahead and complete these assessments. It's no biggie really!

2 Likes

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Valendo: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
As a graduate of economics, can I apply cos there is sometin like business degree there?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by youdontknowme: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Valendo:
As a graduate of economics, can I apply cos there is sometin like business degree there?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Valendo:
Yes I think you can

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by jamanuka: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Valendo:
Of course you fit in...pls apply
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by GenerousLord: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodkidd:
Hey, Good Morning.
How many hours did it take you to get the assessment link just after the online application?
Please, others who have got the assessment link can also respond.

Thanks.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2015
GenerousLord:

Hey, Good Morning.
How many hours did it take you to get the assessment link just after the online application?
Please, others who have got the assessment link can also respond.

Thanks.

Maybe about 5 hours.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Did all 3 tests around 2am and got a congratulatory mail. I await the next stage
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by GenerousLord: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodkidd:

Maybe about 5 hours.
All right, thanks. I really do not know if it is an automatic response or the HR's assess the application before sending out the assessment link.
I applied at about 10pm yesternight, and since then I have been waiting for the assessment link. Yet to get it.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by oshdam2015: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2015
deturla:
Done with the assessment, got a congratulatory message. Now we wait!!!!

Guys, no fretting, no questions, go ahead and complete these assessments. It's no biggie really!

Hw was the assessment, what type of question was asked?.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by oshdam2015: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodkidd:
Did all 3 tests around 2am and got a congratulatory mail. I await the next stage

What does the assessments look like, I mean the style of question.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodkidd:
Test format pls?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Onyiridike(f): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodkidd:

Can Mozilla fire fox or Google Chrome be used for the test?

It was stated that Internet Explorer is the ideal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? / Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.