Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 (83289 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment - April 2016 / Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by ifewunmy(f): 2:35pm On May 01, 2015
Valendo:
Those of you who got success mail after the assessments, how long did it take to get the mail?
immediately u are through
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Valendo: 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
ifewunmy:
Oh really? I've finished my assessments now but no reply from gsk
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
I am going in. God na your hand, i dey.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Valendo: 2:49pm On May 01, 2015
Pls if you have written the assessments today and got a response from gsk let me know abeg
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by jamanuka: 3:40pm On May 01, 2015
divalindiway:
I have finished registering and i hv been waiting for the link for d past one hr.
my problem now is dat i am serving in a village, had to come to town gor yhis purpose. pls i want to know if i must answer the questions today and if i can use my android phone to answer it. incase i still don't recrive the link today. mayb dey r observing workers day
Its better you take the test with a PC.According to those who have taken the test,it took some time before they got the since this is a long weekend,I suggest you stay over in town and wait till you get the test link,then write and return back to where you are serving.While waiting,use the time to prepare for the test.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by mijestic: 4:02pm On May 01, 2015
Valendo:
Pls if you have written the assessments today and got a response from gsk let me know abeg
I wrote d last of my assessments early dis morning after couple of technical hitches last nite and immediately got d success mail. Don't worry, It'll come. Not every1 got immediate feedback.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by acebon(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2015
ifewunmy:
Please i am having a problem logging on with the link in my email. When i copy and paste the link in my browser it brings up information saying that the link does not match any website. Please i need to know how you were able to get to the my assessment Homepage
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by ifewunmy(f): 4:15pm On May 01, 2015
acebon:

Please i am having a problem logging on with the link in my email. When i copy and paste the link in my browser it brings up information saying that the link does not match any website. Please i need to know how you were able to get to the my assessment Homepage
Call the support system,the same tin happened to me yesterday and after calling dem,d link was sent again and I cld access it immediately
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Valendo: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
Just got success mail
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by acebon(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2015
bestman4djob:
I NEED AN ADVICE, THERE WAS POWER FAILURE IN THE CAFE I WENT TO DO THE ASSESSMENT AND ALL THE SYSTEM WENT OFF, IN TRYING TO CONTINUE THE PAGE KEEP SHOWING AN ERROR PAGE.

WHAT CAN I DO PLS?
pls how did you get to your assessment home page . the link in my email is not linking me to the page. i need advice and help. getting a little unhappy. im in a Cafe because i dont know what in heavens name made my system not to be coming up and here i am in a Cafe and the link in my e mail is not working. i just cant explain this
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by acebon(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
Valendo:
Just got success mail
pls how did you access your assessment home page
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
And i am finally out. E no easy ooh. Na God get power.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

A friend who read BCH presently works with them..

Goodluck...
You could help get hints about what to expect in subsequent stages of this campaign from your friend.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by acebon(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2015
ifewunmy:
Call the support system,the same tin happened to me yesterday and after calling dem,d link was sent again and I cld access it immediately
Thank you a million times. Please can you send me the number you called yesterday so i can do the same. Checked my email was only able to see the email provided in the get help section of the email that carried the link which is not working. I have sent them an email anyway i hope it works. I am grateful for the assistance. Thank you
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by monopoly3072: 7:24pm On May 01, 2015
Valendo:
finished around 5pm...got response immediately
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
Hello peeps, i registered and applied 5hours ago and still yet to receive the assessment test link, is anyone witnessing same? Please what could be done?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Valendo: 7:58pm On May 01, 2015
Guys is this the message u got after the assessments?

Good news. You’ve successfully passed the online assessment stage of our selection process for the role of Future Leaders Programme - Pharmaceutical Nigeria.

However, we still need to review your application as part of our application process. Once we’ve done this, we’ll contact you as soon as we can to tell you whether we can take things any further.

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into the application process so far.

Kind regards,

The GSK Graduate Recruitment Team
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by mijestic: 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
Valendo:
Guys is this the message u got after the assessments?

Good news. You’ve successfully passed the online assessment stage of our selection process for the role of Future Leaders Programme - Pharmaceutical Nigeria.

However, we still need to review your application as part of our application process. Once we’ve done this, we’ll contact you as soon as we can to tell you whether we can take things any further.

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into the application process so far.

Kind regards,

The GSK Graduate Recruitment Team
wat else did u expect?

5 Likes

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by mijestic: 8:18pm On May 01, 2015
wroskian:
Hello peeps, i registered and applied 5hours ago and still yet to receive the assessment test link, is anyone witnessing same? Please what could be done?
Took me about 13 hrs 2 receive mine. Some got theirs coupla minutes...so chill wit a bottle of malt.till u get urs.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
mijestic:

Took me about 13 hrs 2 receive mine. Some got theirs coupla minutes...so chill wit a bottle of malt.till u get urs.
OKAY... THANKS.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by chetaraph(m): 4:13am On May 02, 2015
and i got a success mail afterwards.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by primeson1(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2015
success mail after the test.....looking forward to greater things grin
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by ifewunmy(f): 9:31am On May 02, 2015
acebon:

Thank you a million times. Please can you send me the number you called yesterday so i can do the same. Checked my email was only able to see the email provided in the get help section of the email that carried the link which is not working. I have sent them an email anyway i hope it works. I am grateful for the assistance. Thank you
+14024195025
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by ifewunmy(f): 9:34am On May 02, 2015
acebon:

pls how did you get to your assessment home page . the link in my email is not linking me to the page. i need advice and help. getting a little unhappy. im in a Cafe because i dont know what in heavens name made my system not to be coming up and here i am in a Cafe and the link in my e mail is not working. i just cant explain this
Call d customer support +14024195025
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by divalindiway(f): 10:15am On May 02, 2015
wroskian:

Same with me
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 4:32pm On May 02, 2015
i have applied since yesterday around 5pm....till now i have not gotten the assessment link, anyone with me?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Chukwutobi: 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
To all who have taken the numerical test,

Please how many questions were you given?

I had a challenge while taking the test: the system went off and i was given the chance to start from where i stopped.

To my surprise, I only answered one question and the whole assessment ended; i had only answered like 10 questions in all.

Is that the number of questions you answered?

Thanks.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by lobito007(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
Chukwutobi:
To all who have taken the numerical test,

Please how many questions were you given?

I had a challenge while taking the test: the system went off and i was given the chance to start from where i stopped.

To my surprise, I only answered one question and the whole assessment ended; i had only answered like 10 questions in all.

Is that the number of questions you answered?

Thanks.
No need to panic. That was all there was.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Chukwutobi: 5:29pm On May 02, 2015
lobito007:

No need to panic. That was all there was.

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by acebon(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2015
Nigerians are great people. I say this to everybody that crosses my path. Thank you all for helping me get a success mail today . I love respect and appreciate you. I am not sharing this because I have gotten the employment letter yet but because I am grateful for the assistance I got from you all with regards to being able to attempt my assessment. Thank you again May my Good God bless you all. I will recommend to you guys to always tune into Faith TV every week day at 8:30am and hear Apostle Joseph Prince teach on the gospel of Grace and love of God through the sacrifice of His son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2015
divalindiway:

Same with me
Well, let's keep our fingers crossed till Monday when we can call them.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by divalindiway(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2015
wroskian:

Well, let's keep our fingers crossed till Monday when we can call them.

ok oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? / Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.