Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Trip Today.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip Today.. (1436 Views)

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / My Trip To Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boarded a flight from Tucson Arizona back to Kentucky... I booked theDenver Colorado stop over because i havent been there before... always Houston Texas has been the stopover...
Here are pictures out of tucson.. I like the well equipped and planned airport with lots of soace to move and few passengers.. Makes life so easy, no line to check in, but all the aircraft are small because of small passenger loads..

1 Like

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
The approach to the mountain city of Denver in Colorado state...Still snow at the and of April.

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Here is the small aircraft that brought us to Denver.. Its actually more spacious inside than it looks on the outside.. grin

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
A nice airport and quite standard for a major US airport.. It has some unique architecture to show on the outside..

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
more from Denver Airport

1 Like

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Free WiFi in the airports, so i use it and my waiting time to post this.. Soon to catch the next flight to my final destination..

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
still waiting for my next flight.. This is another flight waiting for other passengers..

Re: My Trip Today.. by stonecoldcafe: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Lovely pictures. One day Nigeria would hopefully be like this. Safe flight @ op
Re: My Trip Today.. by jerryboiii(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2015
d only tin i dnt understnd is WHY u are tellin us
Re: My Trip Today.. by tpiadotcom: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2015
^this.
Re: My Trip Today.. by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2015
send me invite op..make I come jollof with una small..how u see am?

1 Like

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Made it to my final destination

See flight attendant smiling for me taking photo.. grin

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2015
jerryboiii:
d only tin i dnt understnd is WHY u are tellin us

Sorry, not trying to offend... I used to always ponder what it was like travelling around, just like the many who query on travel section..I also was one of those Wondering if i would ever make it out of Naija on a flight, or at least into a new pair of shoes and clothes before my life was over.. I would have loved to see pictures like this everyday, i once enjoyed walking in Ikeja towards the airport to watch flights come and go until one day i would go..
Now i do travel around and experience these very details i would have liked to see before when i was not able to travel myself.. I Show for those who want to see aircraft and airports of ordinary daily domestic flights in USA and know for when it is their turn.

Before i travel to my next international destination, i go online and see youtube videos and other website videos and NL travel section post to help me veiw what it will be like when i eventually get there..
I watch close everyday on youtube for new videos about peoples trips to Nigeria...
Thats why i think someone will enjoy seeing this in the same way i enjoy seeing other peoples experiences..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip Today.. by busky101(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
19naia:

Sorry, not trying to offend... I used to always ponder what it was like travelling around, just like the many who query on travel section..I also was one of those Wondering if i would ever make it out of Naija on a flight, or at least into a new pair of shoes and clothes before my life was over.. I would have loved to see pictures like this everyday, i once enjoyed walking in Ikeja towards the airport to watch flights come and go until one day i would go..
Now i do travel around and experience these very details i would have liked to see before when i was not able to travel myself.. I Show for those who want to see aircraft and airports of ordinary daily domestic flights in USA and know for when it is their turn.

Before i travel to my next international destination, i go online and see youtube videos and other website videos and NL travel section post to help me veiw what it will be like when i eventually get there..
I watch close everyday on youtube for new videos about peoples trips to Nigeria...
Thats why i think someone will enjoy seeing this in the same way i enjoy seeing other peoples experiences..
you have been on Nl for years now, you ought to have learnt how to treat bigots like that dude, cant believe you wrote all those explanation to satisfy his stupidity and he still didnt appreciate your generosity.....smh

7 Likes

Re: My Trip Today.. by mattkelly: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Is the Flight Attendant Gay?He/She looks like one

1 Like

Re: My Trip Today.. by chukxie(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2015
You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Have fun. Travel the world because there's a lot to see, do, explore and learn from travelling. Cheers! And nice photos by the way.

1 Like

Re: My Trip Today.. by 19naia(m): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2015
mattkelly:
Is the Flight Attendant Gay?He/She looks like one

Yes she is quite androgenous looking.. I was wondering if she was a woman trying to look like a man or a man trying to look like a woman..

My conclusion was a woman with a manly haircut because when she walked down the center walkway, her wide round hips were bumping up against people's shoulders.. It was soft and plump like a womans.. So there.... Maybe a matter of MetroSexual culture here..?
But still, d smile gets a high rating with no confusion to the matter..
Re: My Trip Today.. by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
19naia:

Yes she is quite androgenous looking.. I was wondering if she was a woman trying to look like a man or a man trying to look like a woman..

My conclusion was a woman with a manly haircut because when she walked down the center walkway, her wide round hips were bumping up against people's shoulders.. It was soft and plump like a womans.. So there.... Maybe a matter of MetroSexual culture here..?
But still, d smile gets a high rating with no confusion to the matter..

Shuuu! See as you write poem on top woman body. grin
Nice pix.

1 Like

Re: My Trip Today.. by Moana(f): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
She kinda looks like Lupita
Re: My Trip Today.. by faiqashraf25: 2:07pm On Mar 07
In response to changing consumer preferences and technological advancements, travel agents have evolved to remain relevant in today's digital age. Many travel agencies Minden Travel Agent now offer online booking platforms, allowing clients to research and book travel options independently while still having access to personalized assistance when needed.

(1) (Reply)

Ada One Of The Victims Of The Horrific Umuahia-okigwe Accident Has Passed On. / Nigerian Children Cry Profusely After Losing Their Mother Enroute Europe. Photos / Saudi Arabia Travel & Work Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.