Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (84826 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by loveson200: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Thanx.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by cbay(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chloe at 11 months.
Growing and consuming food.

I don tire oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Ligxy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eveezy:
prodeegee, blasaingurl, knyte and apitch come see my goy now ooo, at 4 month now, he is much bigger physically dan in dis pics as i didnt snap him well. and prodeegee tanks for d advice, his ears are starting to stand well now, he has huge paws and large ears, his paws are almost as large as some adult dogs
I just have to comment. I looooovvvvvveeeeeee your dog. Little Drake has grown so big. See his paws and tongue. I wish he's mine.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Eveezy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ligxy:

I just have to comment. I looooovvvvvveeeeeee your dog. Little Drake has grown so big. See his paws and tongue. I wish he's mine.
thanks, and I tell u, dis is not even big again, d last pics I took of him at 5 month plus,hez much much bigger. and like I once said he always looks at d camera, hez gonna be a model some day

3 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by olisafincy(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Eveezy:

thanks, and I tell u, dis is not even big again, d last pics I took of him at 5 month plus,hez much much bigger. and like I once said he always looks at d camera, hez gonna be a model some day
I've always loved black GSD but can't find one to buy, guy give me your contact.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by iloriolushola(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2016
mumihaja:

@iloriolushola, Really? is he your pet or you keeping him against Christmas?

My pet oo
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by iloriolushola(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2016
kuzee:

lol
you need deliverance o

Make I come see your pastor?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kenobi007(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Havoc. Available for stud service

5 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by okikiosibodu(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Here are pictures of me and THUNDER of Bada Kennel
Please visit my diary
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Pidggin(f): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
sydneyboss:
meet King, he's 5months now, very strong and aggressive... this pics was taken when he was 4. love him till death.

Till death?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by loveson200: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Kovu and Nala both Caucasians. I lost my female (Kiara) that I previously posted.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Heltinking(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Hector, 4 months

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Tochex101(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
kenobi007:
Havoc. Available for stud servjice

One of the best I've seen.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by okikiosibodu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
loveson200:
Kovu and Nala both Caucasians. I lost my female (Kiara) that I previously posted.
sorry for the loss. What happened?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by dhavel: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
simba @ 5months

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Mckandre(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
dhavel:
simba @ 5months
pls show us another pix of simba,vseen that one a lot on many occasions.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by loveson200: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Sorry @ okikiosibodu for my late reply. I lost the female (Kiara) to Parvo. My Vet gave a fake vaccination and I did not know. It was not until she fell sick that the new Vet looked at the pet book and discovered that the sticker from the supposed vaccination was fake. Anyway, the new pup, Nala who will be 9 months of the 9th of September is doing great and really comforting us. She was 8 months in the pix that I posted while the male (Kovu) was 1 year and 10 months there. Pixes are posted again.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by okikiosibodu(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2016
loveson200:
Sorry @ okikiosibodu for my late reply. I lost the female (Kiara) to Parvo. My Vet gave a fake vaccination and I did not know. It was not until she fell sick that the new Vet looked at the pet book and discovered that the sticker from the supposed vaccination was fake. Anyway, the new pup, Nala who will be 9 months of the 9th of September is doing great and really comforting us. She was 8 months in the pix that I posted while the male (Kovu) was 1 year and 10 months there. Pixes are posted again.
Wow!!! I so much love her coat. Looks like my one-time tenant's dog...she never socialized with me eventhough I passed the front of her cage for six good months to draw water. I also love the name NALA. have plans nameing my first female dog dat (after Lion king's character), and my first male will b Spike or Spiky (after the Pitbull in Tom and Jerry). You mind creating a diary about your canines?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by orlard3(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Order for ur pure thick leather dog collar n leash ......08053030955 watsapp

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Dany17: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Female rottweiler puppies for sale....55k....benin city edo state 08133737601

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Eveezy(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Heltinking:
Hector, 4 months
wow! may I know where u got dis?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by countsparrow: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Goldie at 7weeks...

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by countsparrow: 5:02am On Sep 03, 2016
loveson200:

That vet should be in serious soup... But i dont understand, should a sticker be attached to the pet book? I just got my rott, i didnt see any sticker in d pet book o, just writing that a shot of dhlpp has been taken and it is due for another on the 8th of this month.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by loveson200: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Hello CountSparrow.

These are the kinds of Vets we should run from. There is a full sticker on the body of the vaccine that must be removed and pasted on the pet book after which the bet signs and writes the date of vaccination and the next due date. My fear is that your pup might not be properly vaccinated and might be at risk just like my vet exposed Kiara preventable epidemics like Parvovirus. My Vet even tried by putting half a sticker meaning that he was sharing one vaccine for two dogs.
Consult a reputable Vet ooo. Just an advise.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by countsparrow: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
loveson200:
Hello CountSparrow.

These are the kinds of Vets we should run from. There is a full sticker on the body of the vaccine that must be removed and pasted on the pet book after which the bet signs and writes the date of vaccination and the next due date. My fear is that your pup might not be properly vaccinated and might be at risk just like my vet exposed Kiara preventable epidemics like Parvovirus. My Vet even tried by putting half a sticker meaning that he was sharing one vaccine for two dogs.

Imagine, why are people so greedy, had it been i was told d pet was not vaccinated, it will be my desicion
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by countsparrow: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
loveson200:
Hello CountSparrow.

Imagine, why are people so greedy, had it been i was told d pet was not vaccinated, it will be my decision either to go ahead and get d pup or leave for a vaccinated one... but deceiving me by telling me d pup was vaccinated when in actual fact was not is a criminal act and such person should be stoned to death. i just called my vet to come and revaccinate the pup for me. I hope it is not too late though, cause that pup was bought for over 100k minus the money spent on it for other thing, i must have exhausted close to 150k on it now... thanks for tour advice, wouldnt mind getting your digits though for more personal advice
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by loveson200: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
@ Countsparrow. U can add me on WhatsApp or call on 08051286114
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by okikiosibodu(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Me and Terry, Bail's son. No be my dog sha #NaBorroPose
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel/1

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Skidooslim: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
My pup warrior GSD

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Skidooslim: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2017
:othis one na saint Bernard ooooo no be Caucasian
ichielynda:
this is morgan, my 14months old caucasian
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Skidooslim: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2017
this one na saint Bernard ooooo no be Caucasian
ichielynda:
this is morgan, my 14months old caucasian
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by okikiosibodu(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
What's happening to this thread? Petlanders, please update us with the pix of your canines

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.