Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (84735 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2015
Magpies:
available call/whatsapp

learn business ethics.

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by abeylystic(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
boerboel gsd mixed breed pups for sale,call 07067846920 or whatsapp 07083411965

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Magpies(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2015
mayorall:

learn business ethics.
oh really
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wheezyoung(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2015
Magpies:
oh really
yea you need em
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Magpies(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2015
wheezyoung:
yea you need em
aww, go get manners bro learn to speak when its right no hard feelings
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wheezyoung(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2015
Magpies:
aww,
go get manners bro
learn to speak when its right
no hard feelings
got my manners in check dude... And speaking now is right too....none taken tongue
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
anthoniaz:

We plan to feed it with one can a day, as in half in the morning, half in the evening so the food can last grin

There is no difference in it's size yet, in few day I'll upload a new picture.
ma'am what kind of rice do you mix with the canned food?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
mayorall:
Just acquired this now. On my way back to Osogbo from Ibadan
Wow so happy to see such bruv
what is the cost? and from which breeder?
hope ur rottie can cohabit with ur Gsd
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
abeylystic:
boerboel gsd mixed breed pups for sale,call 07067846920 or whatsapp 07083411965
you need pure deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2015
kuzee:
Wow so happy to see such bruv
what is the cost? and from which breeder?
hope ur rottie can cohabit with ur Gsd

Yes boss. But my gsd is making fake friendship, I don't leave them together without my supervision. She's caring though.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2015
mayorall:

Yes boss. But my gsd is making fake friendship, I don't leave them together without my supervision. She's caring though.
is that a female rottie?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2015
kuzee:
is that a female rottie?

Yes boss. what do you expect from a biz man?.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
mayorall:

Yes boss. what do you expect from a biz man?.
lol..have you gotten her a name yet?
let us Detroit gsd naw
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2015
kuzee:
lol..have you gotten her a name yet? let us Detroit gsd naw

Yes sir. smart is her name. I don't get that sir.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2015
kuzee:

ma'am what kind of rice do you mix with the canned food?
Rice n stew.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Namdeenero(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2015
Pls am I the only person who noticed that nigga who cross-bred a gsd with a boerbel?? Una no go like advice am??... Soon u'll see a gsd/cane corso or gsd/lhasa mix.. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2015
mayorall:

Yes sir. smart is her name. I don't get that sir.
typo error bro
I wanted to say about seeing ur Gsd..
lol
she is smart indeed. .
we can see your rottie from time to time
will soon get a pure gsd
all these breed are just tempting me
but ama stick to these ones first grin
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2015
Namdeenero:
Pls am I the only person who noticed that nigga who cross-bred a gsd with a boerbel?? Una no go like advice am??... Soon u'll see a gsd/cane corso or gsd/lhasa mix.. Smh
advice?
well he didn't ask for it, cross breeding anyhow,does gives me pains.
I don't knw what to say again

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2015
my doggies so dirty after so much play
washing mode activated

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2015
That's Zara my fiancées dog, I can also call her mine cause we train her together, she's 11weeks old.

She would be taking her next and last vaccine (DHLPP) on the 15th of this month along with her ARV, very aggressive, stubborn, playful, intelligent, brilliant (atleast she knows what jump, stop, come, go, shake, sit, bring)

Her best food is "Bob Martin". She eats indomie also but not much and she likes meat but not fish.

She likes being in our midst all the time, very funny Zara grin

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2015
wunmi590:
That's Zara my fiancées dog, I can also call her mine cause we train her together, she's 11weeks old.

She would be taking her next and last vaccine (DHLPP) on the 15th of this month along with her ARV, very aggressive, stubborn, playful, intelligent, brilliant (atleast she knows what jump, stop, come, go, shake, sit, bring)
by
Her best food is "Bob Martin". She eats indomie also but not much and she likes meat but not fish.

She likes being in our midst all the time, very funny Zara grin
How old is she

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2015
kuzee:

How old is she

She would be 3month on the 14th of this month.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2015
wunmi590:

You doing a really good job on her. Thumbs up, keep it up cool

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2015
knyte:

You doing a really good job on her. Thumbs up, keep it up cool

Thanks very much sir, I really appreciate your words of encouragement.

Cheers
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by younghartz(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2015
kuzee:
my doggies so dirty after so much play
washing mode activated

I love your GSD
How much did you get em?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by nairawallcom: 3:56pm On May 10, 2015
SEE BETTER DOG HERE

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2015
wunmi590:

Wow
too big to be 3 month old

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:
[b][/b]

I love your GSD
How much did you get em?
45k sir
I don't seem to perceive any of your doggie here smiley
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
kuzee:

Wow
too big to be 3 month old

Yes that her date, and that exactly what her pet said that she looks big, but I told them she looks small to me compare to her type that I saw with them, which is 4month

But a lot of people said she's big, may be because her father is a police dog, so she took her father's stature, you know police dog are always feed well..
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
my doggies hunting for lizards and hen...
can someone tell me where that male niqqa breed originate from?

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by younghartz(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
kuzee:

45k sir
I don't seem to perceive any of your doggie here smiley

I actually don't have any now sad

I created a topic about totally in search of a 5month GSD bt I gat a parrot named katherine grin
Her pix is in the season 1 of this topic page 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.