Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:24 PM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (84185 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 7:36pm On May 10, 2015
tunjiano:
At least,u Shld be ok with this?more coming soon!
brown preparing for dis week Stud,never Tired.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:
[/b]

[b]I actually don't have any now
sad

I created a topic about totally in search of a 5month GSD bt I gat a parrot named katherine grin
Her pix is in the season 1 of this topic page 25
if you acquire a 5 month old dog now
how are you going to maintain the dog, feeding et Al?
I have seen ur cute parrot
I always have a liking for pet dunno why
now my wife to be is complaining no animal within our home. . I was like wft
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes that her date, and that exactly what her pet said that she looks big, but I told them she looks small to me compare to her type that I saw with them, which is 4month

But a lot of people said she's big, may be because her father is a police dog, so she took her father's stature, you know police dog are always feed well..
lol
I get you bro
it coz you grew up with the dog so you can't tell how big or small they are smiley
travel at least for a couple of month and come back, let see if you will say the same thing then
how much is that puppy food?
it so rare looking for a particular dog food here
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
tunjiano:
brown preparing for dis week Stud,never Tired.
oga abeg keep one Pup for me biko?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
knyte:

You doing a really good job on her. Thumbs up, keep it up cool
hmmm
I am suspecting you
the dog somehow looks like a slant..
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 8:20pm On May 10, 2015
kuzee:

oga abeg keep one Pup for me biko?
Lol,don't worry Bro.i'll sell for u cheap!
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by younghartz(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2015
kuzee:

if you acquire a 5 month old dog now
how are you going to maintain the dog, feeding et Al?
I have seen ur cute parrot
I always have a liking for pet dunno why
now my wife to be is complaining no animal within our home. . I was like wft

Maintaining the dog won't be any problem to me
I'd take it like my child
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2015
kuzee:

lol
I get you bro
it coz you grew up with the dog so you can't tell how big or small they are smiley
travel at least for a couple of month and come back, let see if you will say the same thing then
how much is that puppy food?
it so rare looking for a particular dog food here

Ok.

The puppy food is 5,800 for the bag, I got it from zara's vet, they also sell dog food in abeokuta. Where do you stay?

That's Zara this afternoon and this night playing in the bush, she likes playing in the grass so much.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Trypa(f): 6:25am On May 11, 2015
Vote for trypa miss nairaland 2015 and you won't regret it. Miss nairaland campaign thread romance section
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2015
Trypa:
Vote for trypa miss nairaland 2015 and you won't regret it. Miss nairaland campaign thread romance section
is she a pet lover?

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2015
wunmi590:

Ok.

The puppy food is 5,800 for the bag, I got it from zara's vet, they also sell dog food in abeokuta. Where do you stay?

That's Zara this afternoon and this night playing in the bush, she likes playing in the grass so much.
avoid your dog from a playing too much on the grass, as there bacteria unless fumigated, coz soon you will notice some white huge maggot in the skin if your dog

3 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
kuzee:

avoid your dog from a playing too much on the grass, as there bacteria unless fumigated, coz soon you will notice some white huge maggot in the skin if your dog

Okey, thanks for that, I never even thought of that for once, but I would give her close monitoring and reduce the way she play and go to the grass cos is not fumigate.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Trypa(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
kuzee:

is she a pet lover?

Yes dear I am n my dog kicked d bucket 2 days ago so don't forget to vote for mi muahh
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mekzyjoe(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
Trypa:

Yes dear I am n my dog kicked d bucket 2 days ago so don't forget to vote for mi muahh
com o trypa, am campaignin for u cos of som1 requested i shud dat for u..wat is my gain in all dis trypa?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2015
Trypa:

No walhalla I believe you
let see the pix of your dog that kick the bucket
sorry for the loss grin
will you be my wife?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Trypa(f): 7:03pm On May 11, 2015
kuzee:
No walhalla I believe you let see the pix of your dog that kick the bucket sorry for the loss grin will you be my wife?

Of cause I will b if u want cheesy
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2015
Trypa:

Of cause I will b if u want cheesy
happy mood activated
finally found a wifey wink
when are we gonna tie the knot
by the way what breed is your doggie?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2015
wunmi590:

Okey, thanks for that, I never even thought of that for once, but I would give her close monitoring and reduce the way she play and go to the grass cos is not fumigate.
No prob bro.. how come you trained the dog so fast to respond to all those command

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Trypa(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2015
kuzee:
happy mood activated finally found a wifey wink when are we gonna tie the knot by the way what breed is your doggie?

Gsd but it's late now
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2015
Trypa:

Gsd but it's late now
you will surely get my vote.
I pray you win wink
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Trypa(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2015
kuzee:
you will surely get my vote. I pray you win wink

Amen tnkz muahh
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Trypa(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-campaign

Kuzee dis is the link to d campaign thread
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tafolayan90(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2015
I want to sale my semoyed adult which is two week pregnant because of school tinz

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by icequeeTM(f): 10:11am On May 12, 2015
Pls we got this dog and I want to know the breed. Thanks.. Am having trouble uploading the picture.. Just bear with me

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2015
icequeeTM:
Pls we got this dog and I want to know the breed. Thanks.. Am having trouble uploading the picture.. Just bear with me
Abeg don't ask us which breed with the fact your house fine join grin
that is a Caucasian mix
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2015
Yush:
Season 2, episode 1 - With my bullies kiss wink

English and French bulldog yeah?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2015
Max, 4mnths old male

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2015
Niki, 11mnths old female

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2015
Sam, 2yrs old male. Doesn't like new dogs smiley

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2015
Rex, 9mnths old male

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2015
Princess wink | oga kuzee, adon try o

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by younghartz(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2015
Is that samoyed actually mating with that dog? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.