Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,440 members, 7,781,288 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience (1798 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / How To Create A Deliberate Customer Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
To succeed in a highly competitive marketplace, you must develop marketing plans as business owners that will align your customers and differentiate you from your competitors. Without innovative strategies, business owners will struggle to create value and generate growth for their businesses.
Royalmorn Consults is designed solve this major problem by creating well package STRATEGIC MARKETING PLANS that will generate value for your business and take it to the new level.
Contact us today:
E-mail:admin@royalmorn.com or royalmorn@gmail.com
Phone number: +2349022779142, +2348130146768
Facebook: www.facebook.com/royalmornconsults.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/royalmorn.
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/royalmorn.
Google+: plus.google.com/108597483112937744870
Re: My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience by royalmorn(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
GIVING YOUR BUSINESS A COMPELLING FUTURE
KINDS OF BUSINESS RECORDS
As a business owner you must keep proper records to enable you calculate the profits of your business. And also you must keep business record which provide enough details on all the transactions undertaken at any given time. To confirm your calculations, your business records must include the following:
• Receipts and payments, or income and expenditure
• Fixed Assets Records
• Bank Transactions – e.g. bank statement. Bank transactions are kept in the cash book.
• Sales and purchases books
• Personal Drawings
You must also keep records relating to all your business, including:
• lists of debtors and creditors
• stock (Inventory)

(1) (2) (Reply)

a biz loan / . / Bill Gates Dropped Position As World’s Richest Man, Surprise Name Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.