Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan (5433 Views)

Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos) / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) / Facts You May Not Know About Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by chiefinalowo: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Could it be true that while ibos were been taken on by the Federal Forces, Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast with his entire family members.
The picture below was taken when Ojukwu with two of his children was in Ivory Coast.
It was recorded that Ojukwu with his family members added more flesh during the war and also in Abidjan.

Can any ibo man prove me wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin it better not.
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by chiefinalowo: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by shaboti: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Use this ur energy and go defend your people on that frontpage topic

9 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by chiefinalowo: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
One Nwafor said " Oga that man no try at all at all, na him no let me know my grand-father"

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by espn(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
shaboti:
Use this ur energy and go defend your people on that frontpage topic
let's talk abt d audit report..

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by SeverusSnape(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by leshluap(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
It
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by chiefinalowo: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
The truth is always bitter.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by isan(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ibos over to you
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Caseless: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Trust ojukwu at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
chiefinalowo:
[s]Could it be true that while ibos were been taken on by the Federal Forces, Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast with his entire family members.
The picture below was taken when Ojukwu with two of his children was in Ivory Coast.
It was recorded that Ojukwu with his family members added more flesh during the war and also in Abidjan.

Can any ibo man prove me wrong?[/s]

My people have left Awolowo alone on Nairaland but you guys have refused to leave Ojukwu alone. Why look for trouble?

10 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by chiefinalowo: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

My people have left Awolowo alone on Nairaland but you guys have refused to leave Ojukwu alone. Why look for trouble?

Just answer Yes or No and click submit.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Just answer Yes or No and click submit.

Stop this nonsense I am telling you. Just check and see that we have stopped creating Awolowo threads but you lot continue to shout Ojukwu everyday. Leave Ojukwu alone and leave us alone.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by chiefinalowo: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop this nonsense I am telling you. Just check and see that we have stopped creating Awolowo threads but you lot continue to shout Ojukwu everyday. Leave Ojukwu alone and leave us alone.

You have not said anything meaningful concerning the topic.
It seems you don't know High Chief Awakulowo The Odenjimjim (I) of Iboland

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na true

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by HopeAtHand: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is utterly childish.

The op of this thread should grow up and stop creating threads that leads pointless e-wars.

The superiority contest is unnecessary.
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by asadike(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yes its true. Now die off.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by omenka(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
lipsrsealed
Lol. Oga u no get any comment?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by EdCure: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is a man they idolise. A man who took them to an unplanned battle and abandoned them to die at the battlefield.
It is unfortunate that the ibos still don't know who to blame for their civil war loss.

The fact that the ibos could attribute such acts of an effeminate coward like Ojukwu to heroism, lends credence to the fact that everything about the ibos is below conventional standards.

11 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by SeverusSnape(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Oga u no get any comment?? cheesy
Yeah, Very speechless.
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Ephemmm: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
This coward ran away when the battlefield was hot: yet, the chest-beating pickings who cannot lead a protest to a local police station will soon be here calling for Biafra or calling other tribes coward.

Awolowo taught him the lesion of life by instigating Hausas - "How can you continue supplying food to the people who are fighting with you?"

Truly, pen is mightier than sword....

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by ki02020(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Let the dead be at peace...kilode na
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
EdCure:
This is a man they idolise. A man who took them to an unplanned battle and abandoned them to die at the battlefield.
It is unfortunate that the ibos still don't know who to blame for their civil war loss.

The fact that the ibos could attribute such acts of an effeminate coward like Ojukwu to heroism, lends credence to the fact that everything about the ibos is below conventional standards.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
EdCure:

I will respect you more if you stick to political issues and leave ethnic slurs to bigots.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by EdCure: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
JackBaueress1:
I will respect you more if you stick to political issues and leave ethnic slurs to bigots.
Thanks!
Thank you too.

I opted to quit this bigotry lane a while ago because, among other reasons, it is counter-productive. But some annoying posts and the excesses of the Mods who apparently condone them keep dragging me back there.

This will be my last...if the Mods do their work without bias.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Remarkable: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Could it be true that while ibos were been taken on by the Federal Forces, Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast with his entire family members.

isn't there a thread like this already?

abeg mods close this thread for duplicity and simplicity (from a simpleton).
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by publicenemy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
chiefinalowo:

That pic could have been taken anywhere.
Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by after1: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
EUROBOMBER:

[/s]

Go and preach that to Ebuka called Buddahmonk AKA Anambradota that started the tribal fight, let the tribal bashing continue.

@OP, Ojuiku of cursed memory was a coward and shameless being. He deceived his people to fight the NA but he never lost any of his family, when it was time for the sissy to face real war he ran away in the middle of the night. Achuzua, Banjo, Ifejuana and co are the real warriors that fought that war, Ojuiku was busy raping and sleeping with little children but he ran away. The soul of 3m Yeeboes are on his head and he will surely suffer for it in hell. May his soul rest in pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by after1: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:
isn't there a thread like this already?

abeg mods close this thread for duplicity and simplicity (from a simpleton).
[/s]

This is another ediot and hypocrite. All yeeboes are shameless hypocrite, they will support there own when they start the tribal thread but will cry genocide when you retaliate. You think the mod are fools like you, they cant just close an innocent thread.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by zendy: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
chiefinalowo:

It's just lies that mainly Yoruba people like to tell. Ojukwu was adviced by his senior commanders after Owerri was captured that all hope was lost and that it was a matter of time before the Nigerian Army encircled the whole place. It was then that it was decided that Ojukwu and senior members of his Government and their families should be flown out of Biafra. Ojukwu met his deputy,General Effiong at Uli Airport and handed over to him. The very next day,Effiong contacted Obasunjo and intimated him about Biafras willingness to negotiate surrender. 2 days after Ojukwu left, Effiong met Obasunjo in Owerri and surrendered after which Effiong made a nationwide broadcast asking Biafran soldiers to lay down their arms. The point is that Ojukwu stayed on until 2 days to the collapse of Biafra. I do not see the point of him staying back to be slaughtered over a battle that had already been lost, infact, Ojukwus exit shortend the war by a few weeks and probably saved countless lives on both sides. My father was a captain in the Biafran Army and he told me that him and his men only gave up when they heard Ojukwu had left,they had been prepared to fight on.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan by Balkan(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
See Your brother being beating like
a mad man in Nigeria.

Big boy Ojukwu could not be arrested as big boy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Intimidating The Federal Government / Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st / Ogun Nominated For Three FG’s Agric Pilot Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.