Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 (3513 Views)

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / Fg Cancel Post Ume / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by etestacademy: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
A friend of mine told me about some universities that would not write Post UTME in 2015. These are the Names of the Universities:
1. Christopher University
2. Mcpherson University
3. Veritas University
4. Tansian University
5. Business day university
For all those who would be writing the POST UTME exams,
Get to the Top this season in your Post UTME Score.. Start practicing today with our intensive platform having all the past questions of individuals institution.. visit www.dsbsnigeria.com/cbt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by DahtzFestjayz: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mtchewww Unpopular Colleges

4 Likes

Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
That you aren't versatile enough to know about these institutions doesn't make them unpopular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Sandydayz(f): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
It would av been better if u gave the location of these universities...
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by barnacle: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
i was tink uniben unilorin etc

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by barnacle: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
i was tinkin uniben unilorin etc
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lool, school for those who can't struggle through the rigorous post utme exercise.

These schools and more only need you to pick an admission form.

I can't regard anyone in any of the aforementioned as a university student.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by espn(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
I jst wasted 0.00005mb checking dis up. Even. 0.0000000mb means a lot to me.. OP u r lipsrsealed I dey vex..
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
These are glorified primary schools
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by zinachidi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Mtchewww Unpopular Colleges
i'm telling u, its only veritas that i know of.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by simdam500(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Imanuelle:
Lool, school for those who can't struggle through the rigorous post utme exercise.

These schools and more only need you to pick an admission form.

I can't regard anyone in any of the aforementioned as a university student.
Simply because you aren't from a fortunate home capable to afford such high paying tuition universities shouldn't make you a hypocrite.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Majestee post=33211374]These are glorified primary schools[/quote

If I were you, I will hide my pitiable family social status cause with what you just stated, it's clear you're from an impoverished home that can barely meet the three basic necessities of life
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
SimpleJetty:

Simply because you aren't from a fortunate home capable to afford such high paying tuition universities shouldn't make you a hypocrite.

Sorry love, didn't know that would hurt.

Please see attached, if I'm unfortunate at that, then a fortunate me would be paying how much?

Now run to daddy.

Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
SimpleJetty:
That you aren't versatile enough to know about these institutions doesn't make them unpopular.

Dùmb as usual,

How does versatility apply? 'To know?'

Well, its what I can expect from one who picks an admission form.

Need a rope?
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Imanuelle:

Dùmb as usual,

How does versatility apply? 'To know?'

Well, its what I can expect from one who picks an admission form.

Need a rope?

Semi illiterate!!! It's not 'to know' but 'too know'. So please next time try embrace a dictionary since no doubt you are an unfortunate product of one of these public degree milling institutions owned by the government with her incessant strike actions, poor educational facilities amongst other social vices. An ugly situation which has made 8 out of every 10 half-baked graduates from these public degree milling institutions cultist.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Imanuelle:

Sorry love, didn't know that would hurt.

Please see attached, if I'm unfortunate at that, then a fortunate me would be paying how much?

Now run to daddy.
I know your likes. Imposter!!! That's what you are. Try harder next time to convince the gullible ones not me that you ever stepped your wretched legs in any reputable private varsity both local and international.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
SimpleJetty:

Semi illiterate!!! It's not 'to know' but 'too know'. So please next time try embrace a dictionary since no doubt you are an unfortunate product of one of these public degree milling institutions owned by the government with her incessant strike actions, poor educational facilities amongst other social vices. An ugly situation which has made 8 out of every 10 half-baked graduates from these public degree milling institutions cultist.

Super super dummy... 'To know' was culled from
SimpleJetty:

To further educate you, it is wrong to relate 'versatile' with 'to know', if you were smart, you'd have realized that if I meant 'too know', I wouldn't have added a question mark.

Now, here, study carefully.

versatile:
(America, Canada) (IPA): /ˈvɝsətl̩/
(RP) (IPA): /ˈvɜːsətaɪl/
adjective
Capable of doing many things competently.
Having varied uses or many functions.
Changeable or inconstant.
(biology) Capable of moving freely in all directions.

Now, I'd have stopped there, but I'm sure you still don't understand.

Versatility has to do with capability, and not about knowing. The context in which you applied it, was wrong.

Go to bed, but keep in mind, you can buy a certificate, but the cost of that certificate is not always directly proportional to the knowledge acquired.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
SimpleJetty:

I know your likes. Imposter!!! That's what you are. Try harder next time to convince the gullible ones not me that you ever stepped your wretched legs in any reputable private varsity both local and international.

Tell me why I'd boast to be from any university?

Heck, the university I attended would be the one to boast they once had me.

Now, you've heard my last on this thread. I didn't mean to offend anyone but you chose to pick on my words, that's not my fault.

Sorry.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Pukka36(f): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Choi,nobody choosed them in Jamb.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by SimpleJetty(f): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Imanuelle:

Super super dummy... 'To know' was culled from

To further educate you, it is wrong to relate 'versatile' with 'to know', if you were smart, you'd have realized that if I meant 'too know', I wouldn't have added a question mark.

Now, here, study carefully.

Now, I'd have stopped there, but I'm sure you still don't understand.

Versatility has to do with capability, and not about knowing. The context in which you applied it, was wrong.

Go to bed, but keep in mind, you can buy a certificate, but the cost of that certificate is not always directly proportional to the knowledge acquired.

If you can't appropriately use the word 'to' and 'too' where appropriate, then I would say either you never had a formal education or probably you bought your certificate like you rightfully opined in your write-up.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Non of my concern
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
I still maintain they are glorified kindergarten
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
I still maintain they glorified kindergarten
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by demmy0325(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by becborn(f): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmm..... imagine ui was among the list.....i cnt imagine sef.
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by tolaxin(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
becborn:
hmm..... imagine ui was among the list.....i cnt imagine sef.
lol I came to check if UI was among them too
Re: Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 by becborn(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
tolaxin:
lol I came to check if UI was among them too
same here loool

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Game Contestants Claiming To Be 12 And 13 Years Old / Unibuja Post Ume Date Out: / 6 Young Nigerians Enrolled At Harvard Law School As Phd Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.