Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

SEE WHY: Arsenal Won't Top EPL Next Season For The First Time In 100 Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SEE WHY: Arsenal Won't Top EPL Next Season For The First Time In 100 Years (669 Views)

Eight Things That Are Bound To Happen In The Epl Next Season / Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) / Reasons Why Arsenal Won't Win The Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE WHY: Arsenal Won't Top EPL Next Season For The First Time In 100 Years by Coldplayz2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Arsenal are set to make their worst start to a Premier League season for the first time in 100 years.

The Gunners will start in second position in the 2015/16 season behind newly promoted Championship club AFC Bournemouth all because F comes before R in the alphabets.

Arsenal have started atop the league table since 1915/16 because they come first in the alphabets.

But that it is all set to change after Bournemouth sealed promotion to the Barclays Premier League on Monday night, as they will now take the pre-season top spot.

Incredible stuff!

SOURCE: http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/04/arsenal-wont-top-epl-next-season-for-the-first-time-in-100-years-heres-why

Re: SEE WHY: Arsenal Won't Top EPL Next Season For The First Time In 100 Years by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
no point here Arsenal is still A and d other B Bournemouth still favouring Arsenal. Team lyk Aston villa has not given d gunners problem so why newly promoted Bournemouth.

if i dont understand something let me knw
Re: SEE WHY: Arsenal Won't Top EPL Next Season For The First Time In 100 Years by Jaypea98: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:
no point here Arsenal is still A and d other B Bournemouth still favouring Arsenal. Team lyk Aston villa has not given d gunners problem so why newly promoted Bournemouth.

if i dont understand something let me knw
Sister the prefix 'Afc' is the joker.
EPL TABLE
AFC Bournemouth 0 0 0 0
Arsenal 0 0 0 0
Aston Villa 0 0 0 0

(1) (Reply)

The True Result Of Manny /mayweather Fight..... A Must Read... / Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses His Family Of Over Dependency And Recklessness / September Blatter Wins FIFA Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.