Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

We Need Web Designers Urgently - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Need Web Designers Urgently (8105 Views)

web designers in Lagos / Steps To Avoid Fraudulent Web Designers. / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by RockMaxi: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2015

@internetpo, can I send you a mail for part time dev.
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by fergieboy: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:
do they want female web designer? i can design but i'v never publish a site before

your better off as a market seller
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
BSc Systems Engineering 2.1
MSc Software Engineering ..

HTML, JAVA , Python , C+ , SQL, PHP , ORACLE ...

Working in a Telecom Office, but I need a change ...

6 years Experience tho... But I don't want these job, my skills are more than it, I'm hot cake kiss
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by internetpo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:
do they want female web designer? i can design but i'v never publish a site before
Having a Female on our team would be quite interesting, will make us see things from anothe rpoint of view. Do apply if you have the skills. tell us your experience level too. Hope you live within Surulere/Yaba axis.
zonax:

Hey. Email
Me@francisokaformbah.com

Akalia:
I am learning Web Development at the moment. so my skills are sketchy, can I apply?
Please do , tell us your skill level, expereince or projects in your application. We provide in house training for staff so you can fit in if you qualify.

KingAdeOluomo1:
final yr student in computer sc I have little knowledges on the above mentioned
We need a full time staff and its urgent.

To the mods who brought this to front page. Thank you. wink
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
by the special grace of God am still a programmer and analyst of a kind but seeing this information structural view the real progeam language didn't specify,...such as Oracle, sequential structural language ''MySQL'', C++, visual Basic etc,.....notwithstanding kudos to all my IT fellows,...am visual indeed from Osimen m Daniel
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by internetpo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
RockMaxi:
@internetpo, can I send you a mail for part time dev.
Sorry full time only.
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by kelvyn7: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:

publishing is very simple, u will even learn it in 5mins

1 Like

Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by cbrass(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:

Do you have a portfolio?
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by cbrass(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
jephri:
BSc Systems Engineering 2.1
MSc Software Engineering ..

HTML, JAVA , Python , C+ , SQL, PHP , ORACLE ...

Working in a Telecom Office, but I need a change ...

6 years Experience tho... But I don't want these job, my skills are more than it, I'm hot cake kiss

Hahaah you so funny bro, while reading your comment I was wondering if they could hire you until I saw your last sentence. I would have loved to apply too but.... hmmm.... some of us don't want a full time job,
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don too old otherwise I for don apply sharperly. . . .
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by mradeybee(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
internetpo:
Hi! A young Prolific and creative webdesigner /web design trainee needed urgently to work as an assistant web designer in an IT and marketing firm in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria. Basic Knowledge of HTML, Web design and Development is necessary. Full Time Job. More training will be provided. Salary quite attractive plus other Benefit packages. Preferably should live within Surulere, Lagos.

E-mail me@francisokaformbah.com or enquiry@siscomedia.com.ng or call 07031857044.

Sent you a mail already! I stay at Morocco area at Yaba
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by internetpo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
dhtml18:
Oga! No need to nah. cheesy

On a more serious note. We have jobs for you to help us out with. Pls contact Charles ASAP.
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by dwebdesign(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
internetpo:
Dweb thanks for your interest but this job is not for you.
wink

You can't pay what i charged you earlier on. I build expensive websites. The fact that you can't pay me to configure quiz questions on the moodle e-learning platform does not mean you can't give me another work if you can pay.

you are after cheap work and when they build rubbish for you, you come back asking for free help.

if you are ready to pay for quality websites,

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by cbrass(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
dhtml18:

Long time bro
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
internetpo:
Having a Female on our team would be quite interesting, will make us see things from anothe rpoint of view. Do apply if you have the skills. tell us your experience level too. Hope you live within Surulere/Yaba axis.
Me@francisokaformbah.com

Please do , tell us your skill level, expereince or projects in your application. We provide in house training for staff so you can fit in if you qualify.

We need a full time staff and its urgent.

To the mods who brought this to front page. Thank you. wink
Tanks boss
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by soleexx(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=internetpo post=33208380]Hi! A young Prolific and creative webdesigner /web design trainee needed urgently to work as an assistant web designer in an IT and marketing firm in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria. Basic Knowledge of HTML, Web design and Development is necessary. Full Time Job. More training will be provided. Salary quite attractive plus other Benefit packages. Preferably should live within Surulere, Lagos.

Contact me ::
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by only1God: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
[b][/b]if you need mobile app for Android or IOS . 08023332267
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by internetpo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
dwebdesign:

You can't pay what i charged you earlier on. I build expensive websites. The fact that you can't pay me to configure quiz questions on the moodle e-learning platform does not mean you can't give me another work if you can pay.

you are after cheap work and when they build rubbish for you, you come back asking for free help.

if you are ready to pay for quality websites,

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

Dwebdesign. Your post is quite rude and unacceptable. The fact that We didn't execute the other project was not as a result of payments and I told you, specifically that events have overtaken that project. You have issues you trash it out with me privately not here in public.

I wont like to say more. Check your Private chat.

1 Like

Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by dwebdesign(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
internetpo:

Dwebdesign. Your post is quite rude and unacceptable. The fact that We didn't execute the other project was not as a result of payments and I told you, specifically that events have overtaken that project. You have issues you trash it out with me privately not here in public.

I wont like to say more. Check your Private chat.

so whats the need of saying the job not for me? you simply keep quiet and hire who you want to hire, its cool that way. i do not have issues with you. i don't like your response. that's it.
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wonder y dis hit fp, this guys aint for real... They are afraid of those with high skills

1 Like

Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:
if u wish to be a part of my projects and co-own or admin any u can whatsapp me 07012777352
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by pbs4real(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
NairaMode:
The guy (first response) clearly has more than you asked for yet you said the job is not for him.
Its laughable.
I suppose you have met with him and conducted interview or put him to test already.
u wan employ person wey go collect job 4rm u?all doz tinz wey dt guy list fit mk dt guy oga loose interest. . .
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
pbs4real:
u wan employ person wey go collect job 4rm u?all doz tinz wey dt guy list fit mk dt guy oga loose interest. . .

I totally get.
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am a full web designer + a graphics designer. 08185350069 .. HTML, CSS, PHP
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by femzysticks(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
jamex93:

lolx
waiting una still con dey find na
They are looking for a trainee not someone who will come and train them
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by rammyty: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
I'm a female and interested, I also stay around Surulere axis, here is my number 08136922939
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by femzysticks(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:

Is that so? ;/

I can employ you ooh grin
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by ugo13(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
I also need a junior programmer who is very good in graphic designing. The person should be in Anambra state.
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 30, 2015
NairaMode:
The guy (first response) clearly has more than you asked for yet you said the job is not for him.
Its laughable.
I suppose you have met with him and conducted interview or put him to test already.
someone with such skills can be an assistant web developer? He probably has more knowledge than the oga himself
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by internetpo(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2015
rammyty:
I'm a female and interested, I also stay around Surulere axis, here is my number 08136922939
if you.really interested follow the instructions above.
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by tobby56788: 12:10pm On May 03, 2015
LET make cool money for US bank transfer add my YM! faladex2000:
Re: We Need Web Designers Urgently by Iamsked: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
contact kedy, 0903302857
my site is www.resourcefulweb.net,
if I am not good, don't visit, I currently work for an ICT firm in pH though
thank u every one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! / Read This If You Are A Blogger Or Want To Be A Blogger / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.