Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! (1768 Views)

China Opens The World's Tallest (highest) Bridge Ever Made - Awesome Pictures / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) / China Opens World's Most Terrifying Tourist Center! Wow, See Photos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Scary! Viewers discretion please…

This is not enough to bring terror into the pit of your stomach, the path running alongside a Chinese mountainside is made out of glass, allowing a crystal-clear view of where one false step can take you. Not certainly for the faint-hearted. Click to see more…

https://www.mazech.com/skywalk

Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by darellone: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
you don't want to do a sidewalk with your enemy..............

1 Like

Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by Nostalgia21(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
holy cow!.
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Who's ready, let's go for 'skywalk' in China. Certainly, not for faint-hearted! grin
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by sunkoye: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
this one na Strong play lipsrsealed
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by satelliteDISH(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Unbelievably unbelievable. THE next super power is here. kudos. GMB should partner with CHINa in terms of technology exchange with Nigeria.
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by preetyrozy: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
:othis Business is risky oooo
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by temmy6996(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oloriburuku lawon Chinese Yi sa.

3 Likes

Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by marieclare(f): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow, how did they build this thing? These people ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by JayJustus(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
odikwa risky oooooo...
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
I honestly do not see the fun in this.
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
You wouldn't catch me dead trying this
Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by TCann(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
darellone:
you don't want to do a sidewalk with your enemy..............

..your enemy must really be heartless to even imagine doing anything to you! from that height grin

That is the situation when the saying.."I dont wish this for my enemy" comes to life.

Haba, enemies sef have conscience! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by TCann(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
I hope the relevant Chinese Tourist Board is running Stress & maintenance Tests on that "skywalk" facility every 6 months o!!

...So as to avoid story that touch the heart...World Breaking News!!!....

2 Likes

Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
China again See recent photos - https://www.mazech.com/skywalk

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

Re: China Opens The World’s Longest Glass Skywalk! by WIZGUY69(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=24]omor! see rough play. while Blackman still de struggle with roads, see what China are building[/size] grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unsolved Mystery Of China’s Dwarf Village. / New Rwandan Here...what Should I Know About Nigerians / China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.