Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In (2192 Views)

Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder / NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance / NYSC 2015 Batch A: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Delivery Of Call Up Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just saw this now now from them twitter page.. See pic after the cut....
So im guessin frm now till moro.

Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by larrytopsy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice! I saw that too. We shoukd be expecting any time from now
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by Mrval20(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
'Soon' can stand for any time between today and 4th of May.
They should shut up already and send the darn thang!!
I don't care anymore like I used to.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
larrytopsy:
Nice! I saw that too. We shoukd be expecting any time from now

Yup from d way they sounded
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mrval20:
'Soon' can stand for any time between today and 4th of May.
They should shut up already and send the darn thang!!
I don't care anymore like I used to.

U don bex my guy.. Lol d delay don dey turn ma belle
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by Mrval20(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
smoothvee:

U don bex my guy.. Lol d delay don dey turn ma belle

Wetin vex me pass be say my parents are also involved in this crazy suspense... Getting all stressed out calling me every five seconds

1 Like

Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mrval20:

Wetin vex me pass be say my parents are also involved in this crazy suspense... Getting all stressed out calling me every five seconds

Na anoda gbege b dat... Hwfar u try influence d posting?
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by sirnoah(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
They were so quick 2ask us 2pay 3k and now they can even keep to their stipulated time of delivery...I jst d watch dem wif one eye...corrupt fellows
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by Mrval20(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
smoothvee:

Na anoda gbege b dat... Hwfar u try influence d posting?
Yea, Ogun. You nko? Hope youu're not in the LagosAbujaAkwaIbom bandwagon
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
sirnoah:
They were so quick 2ask us 2pay 3k and now they can even keep to their stipulated time of delivery...I jst d watch dem wif one eye...corrupt fellows

Mad mad people na him full there... They waste unnecessary time
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mrval20:

Yea, Ogun. You nko? Hope your not in the LagosAbujaAkwaIbom bandwagon

Akwaibom.. undecided kai! Abasha... grin na me dey lead the band wagon

Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by Mrval20(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
smoothvee:

Akwaibom.. undecided kai! Abasha... grin na me dey lead the band wagon
Lol. I thought as much... Goodluck bro, it's all about followin your heart o
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mrval20:

Lol. I thought as much... Goodluck bro, it's all about followin your heart o

Na so... U too bro #Godspeed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by zakson4real(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
In orubebe voice*
No! Noo! Nooo!
Mr NYSC we cannot continue with you! We cannot continue with u! Nooo! We cannot...
You have failed us!
You are highly tribalistic!
You are partial!
You are selective in your posting!
Look at the time! Its 2:30pm and we have not
seen our call up letter.
I know what you are doing! You are shuffling
the names and posting abi?...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay.. Says The List Is Ready And Sms Will Start Coming In by smoothvee(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
zakson4real:
In orubebe voice*
No! Noo! Nooo!
Mr NYSC we cannot continue with you! We cannot continue with u! Nooo! We cannot...
You have failed us!
You are highly tribalistic!
You are partial!
You are selective in your posting!
Look at the time! Its 2:30pm and we have not
seen our call up letter.
I know what you are doing! You are shuffling
the names and posting abi?...

I look like orubebe cousin? Hahahahaha carry am go meetam joor

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Nysc '16/a/1 And 2 / How To Write An Award Winning LETTER OF MOTIVATION / Travelling To Cross Rivers (nysc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.