Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... (28076 Views)

House Of Miah Ushering And Hostesses / Catering And Ushering Services / Ask Me Ushering Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by MamaTej(f): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2017
chixyisland:
Hi,

This match is new but we intend to grow it to apex with grace.

I am the founder of @curvesandfaces hub for unemployed good looking intelligent youth.

So far i have referred a thousand ushers, ambassadors, waiters and waitresses to verified outfits. All these i have done completely free of charge for 5years.

Although i now charge one off payment for referring talents in my circle to keep up so i can reach out to a million youth out there.

I don't run an office, i don't accept registration fee either.

My payment comes from the client while talent's pay remains fixed.

@curvesandfaces was just a common idea by a frustrated unemployed Nigeria youth but today, i am happy it's taking shape.

I have worked as an usher, a brand ambassador, supervisor, project coordinator and now a business owner. Same way i grew by the ranks is same way i will offer to you.

Till date, i don't run an office all have been based on trust and sacrifices.

It's disheartening to know that a youth who is supposed to grow the industry is out there killing his or are prospects.

I have heard more than enough on girls being swindled daily by silversand ushering agency, lacream ushering agency, delux event planners, emirates models and a whole lot of others.

My advice to the youth:

Be detailed and let every penny you spend be accounted for. If someone tells you to register take the pain to find out where their office is no matter how far. Also, never go alone. Inform your family as well as these guys can be ruthless.

The names mentioned herein, address have been confirmed fake. I took the pain but won't risk again.

One of them even went as far to impersonate a conversation and placed on their handle on IG saying i was jealous they got 40k ushering job regularly.

How lame.

Fellow vendors please which ushering job (wedding) pays 40k ? Lol but then ladies always fall for cheap scam because of ignorance and sometimes greed.

Most of my referrals are corporate organizations because i have worked with a number of them while struggling to achieve a purpose in life.

So to vendors out there, corporate and new marketing communication agencies... my services are opened to you all for a penny.

I believe if the youth are positively busy the world at large will remain at peace.

It is from my absence that i have created this platform and i'm working something big to enable me reach many out there.

Check out my page @curvesandfaces on facebook, IG, twitter....

Soon there'd be a website as well but all is by one step at a time as my motive initially wasn't primarily to make money.

I hope you understand.

Attached with are photos for your perusal see more on @curvesandfaces pages.

Thanks.
@curvesandfaces

Hello.
please, how can I reach you?

1 Like

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by MamaTej(f): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017
LaHeiress:
Exactly, I agree with you. Now, I don't ask girls to pay for their forms, I arrange for an audition, select the girls and the form fee will be removed from their first jobs... I really won't blame the girls for thinking that they would be scammed as I have been scammed before as well.

Hello ma. Please, how can I contact you?

2 Likes

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Missnande(f): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice infos on this thread. Please i want to start an ushering agency in Abuja and i need lots of advice from experienced people. quote or contact me on: 08136866728. Thanks
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by jefenzer(f): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello dearest ushering agencies I am a fashion designer... for new trendy unique styles from gowns to skits and jumpsuits please contact me on 07069706335 and let's discover a unique design for your agency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by gitto(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
We are urgently in need of beautiful ladies who would work as ushers for an upcoming event on the Mainland next week. It is a one day event at our Conference facility in Gbagada, Lagos. The event will hold from 8am - 3pm.
Interested ladies can send their pics and contacts to nnamdi.odili@workforcegroup.com. Subject of the Mail should be "Ushers".
Interviews would hold on Monday 13th March by 10AM.
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by damilola231(f): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please I need information about Royal Ushering Agency. Are they real? It's urgent please because I was asked to pay 4k for registration fee.
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by MotunrayoA: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello Everyone, Happy New Year,
i'd like to introduce Arabella Hostesses & Management Service. We offer event staffing solutions to those in need and we are based in lagos, Nigeria. So for any type of event (From weddings, business dinners, product launches, flyer distribution, parties, award ceremonies etc...), you can give us a call or send and email and we will send you a free quote.
I started this agency like many people mentioned above because i saw that there was a need for someone to stand up for the welfare of these girls. Having been an usher myself years ago, i strive to ensure that my are trained, happy and respected.

we strive to provide excellent services, accountability and our staff are trained often. our staff are friendly, helpful and we have a great attitude towards work.

You can follow us on IG and check out our website.

PS: For those who would like to join, please do not start calling or messaging the number below as we only respond to bookings on that number. we are not currently recruiting hostesses but we hope to do so as we grow bigger. you can send an email to the address below stating your interest to join the team and when it is time for our casting, you will get an email from us with an invitation. (we do not collect any money from you for any type of registation and hope to continue this way).

www.arabellahostesses.com.ng
contact@arabellahostesses.com.ng
IG: @arabellahostesses
+2348080663146

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by VirtuesEmpire(f): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Stella42:
Ushers are urgently needed. Call or add me up on: 08160224637
virtue 07012682132
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by VirtuesEmpire(f): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2018
MotunrayoA:
Hello Everyone, Happy New Year,
i'd like to introduce Arabella Hostesses & Management Service. We offer event staffing solutions to those in need and we are based in lagos, Nigeria. So for any type of event (From weddings, business dinners, product launches, flyer distribution, parties, award ceremonies etc...), you can give us a call or send and email and we will send you a free quote.
I started this agency like many people mentioned above because i saw that there was a need for someone to stand up for the welfare of these girls. Having been an usher myself years ago, i strive to ensure that my are trained, happy and respected.

we strive to provide excellent services, accountability and our staff are trained often. our staff are friendly, helpful and we have a great attitude towards work.

You can follow us on IG and check out our website.

PS: For those who would like to join, please do not start calling or messaging the number below as we only respond to bookings on that number. we are not currently recruiting hostesses but we hope to do so as we grow bigger. you can send an email to the address below stating your interest to join the team and when it is time for our casting, you will get an email from us with an invitation. (we do not collect any money from you for any type of registation and hope to continue this way).

www.arabellahostesses.com.ng
contact@arabellahostesses.com.ng
IG: @arabellahostesses
+2348080663146
love to be a part of this. Great job you 'r doing
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by adorablevic: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
am interested in an ushering job any agency auditioning?
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Olam1: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
VirtuesEmpire:
virtue 07012682132
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Olam1: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stella42:
Ushers are urgently needed. Call or add me up on: 08160224637

Hi Stella,

Kindly contact El-Olam Ushers & Events for your Stunning Ushers.

We look forward to doing business with you.

Email: elolamevents@gmail.com
IG: @elolamevents
WhatsApp: 08031137655

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Please who has heard about bronze ushering agency?..is it real?
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Asiwajuazeez: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
A team of professional,modest,classic, stylish ushers and usherettes whose duty is not only to relief you the stress of coordinating but rather glaze your event (seminar, wedding ceremony, burial, birthday party, conference etc) while we give your guest the royal treatment they deserve.
Call/ whatsapp on: 07061311451
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Asiwajuazeez: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ushering Job
Modestyle ushers situated in Ibadan is in need of ushers who are ready to be part of them.
Interested applicant should send his/her name, phone number, age, hobbies and location to modestylesuhers@gmail.com
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by fiveinfos: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
How to Start an Event Ushering Business in Nigeria - Feasibility Study Manual
When planing for big events, one important aspect that is always considered is the ushering of guest and dignitaries and this need to organizational sophistication at events can be taped into by providing top class event ushering service and making some cool cash.
http://businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/how-to-start-a-profitable-event-ushering-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by EventAbility: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2018
EventAbility Service Crew

Event Coordination, Event Vendor Sourcing, Staffing- ushers, servers, etc

Phone -08122184953; instagram –eventability;
Email –eventability.ng@gmail.com ; facebook –ace ability

AUDITION & TRAINING FOR USHERS & SERVERS COMING UP SOON IN ENUGU!!!!

APPLY NOW
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Olamide004: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Post your events and easily sell and purchase tickets for your events and shows
For posts on our platform click on www.vtpass.com/post-event and www.vtpass.ccom/events to get your event tickets

1 Like

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Payshence(f): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Are You A Caterer Or
Are You Having A Party Soon?

*Maroles Events* *Waiters*�‍� Provides You With Well Courteous And Hardworking Servers For Food And Drinks. We Make Your Event Stress-free.

Why Not Contact Us Today Via WhatsApp Or Call Us On
� ‭ *0817 291 6965‬.*

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Marylola01(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
MAYFAS EVENTS

USHERING AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT

Mayfas events provides top notch ushering services.
We are branded professional ushers, we are beautiful, smart, classy and God fearing.
Quality service is what distinguishes us from others.

Follow us on instagram: @mayfas_events facebook: mayfas events. Email: mayfasevents@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp: 07066601525, 08168344098
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Cutiexprincex(f): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Are you planning to organize an EVENT?
Cooperate or Social Event?
Conference meeting, Wedding ceremony, Birthday parties, Dinner parties, Funeral outing, etc.... .
Contact us for well cultured Ushers. .
We Provide classy ushers who are highly trained in Elocution, Etiquette, Communication Skills, Poise, Manner and more for all kind of Events.
We are a result driven and satisfaction focused outfit that has developed culture of value for our clients money.
Our goal is to put a stamp of awesomeness and professionalism on every job that we do and also to be rank among the top ushering outfit in Nigeria.
Please don't forget to link us up with your family and friends. .
Contact Us
Call/whatsapp: +2348185670866
IG @Pjmodelmanagement
gspot.com/
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pjmodels
Mail us on Pjmodelmanageme
nt@gmail.com

We will be glad to work with you.
Always Available ANYDAY, ANYTIME and ANYWHERE (local and international)
Thanks

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by pholarcrown: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=LaHeiress post=45806820]Like I said before, i will advise that ushering agencies should adopt an after registration payment method. What I mean by this is, deduct the form fee from their first job with the agency. My agency's form fee is N1,000 and I deduct it from the usher's pay from their first job with us.

This way, we can eliminate the issue of scammers. Just my opinion though.

If there's anyone like that.i don't mind oooo.fee fee fee everywhere.we say no money they will stiil be asking for money
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by pholarcrown: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Cutiexprincex:
Are you planning to organize an EVENT?
Cooperate or Social Event?
Conference meeting, Wedding ceremony, Birthday parties, Dinner parties, Funeral outing, etc.... .
Contact us for well cultured Ushers. .
We Provide classy ushers who are highly trained in Elocution, Etiquette, Communication Skills, Poise, Manner and more for all kind of Events.
We are a result driven and satisfaction focused outfit that has developed culture of value for our clients money.
Our goal is to put a stamp of awesomeness and professionalism on every job that we do and also to be rank among the top ushering outfit in Nigeria.
Please don't forget to link us up with your family and friends. .
Contact Us
Call/whatsapp: +2348185670866
IG @Pjmodelmanagement
gspot.com/
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pjmodels
Mail us on Pjmodelmanageme
nt@gmail.com

We will be glad to work with you.
Always Available ANYDAY, ANYTIME and ANYWHERE (local and international)
Thanks

I'm interested In ushering job.im 5:8 tall
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Mhizzunik(f): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
If you need ushering services at any event.

UNIK USHERING AGENCY is here to do justice to that, we provide professional ushers and you won't have to regret it.

We currently have ushers at Ilorin, Ibadan and Lagos. We are readily available to ensure the orderliness of your event is at its peak.�

Reach out to us for your bookings on:;
email: unikusheringagency@gmail.com
IG @unikusheringagency
Facebook: Unik Ushering Agency.

We await your call, for us to render our service.

...absolutely unique in service...
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Echeee: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Register your ushering business on Eventpool here :

www.eventpool.com.ng/register

You will reach far more customers through our platform.
Try us today

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by konews: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
A lot of people do not know that Ushering is a Business. Many people has been making it big in their Ushering Business. Ushering Business in Nigeria is a very profitable business and only few people in Nigeria that goes into this line of business. When a wedding planner or the celebrant of the event need someone to help ushering in guest and dignitaries in and ti their respective sit, for that the organizers would need an Ushering service.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/ushering-business-plan-in-nigeria-2020/
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by auspiciousss: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hello
These updates seems obsolete. Not that I mind much though, I do post regardless.
I am Claire's_usheringagency currently known as vieè modèlè.
We work in line with clients budget, reasonably affordable �.
Hire us and make your event classy.
For more information
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Analee(f): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
MamaTej:

Hello.
please, how can I reach you?
pls any genuine ushering job in pH? or an event cooking assistant job pls am available,looking for a par time job
pls call or WhatsApp 09031550795�
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Rettasworld: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Are you in need of classy,organised and well trained ushers to add spice and glitz to ur event? look no further, we got you covered.
Contact us for ushers/waitress, usherettes/waiters for ur events like;
#Seminar
#Wedding
#Gala nights
#Birthday parties
#Conferences
#Funeral/burial ceremony
#Child naming ceremony,
#Product launch/promotion,
And many more
For enquiry and bookings kindly contact us @pinkvilla ushers >>>>> call or whatsapp on 09068381059 or 09016678146 God bless us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 Fans Hangout At Olumo Rock, Abeokuta (PIctures) / A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) / What Happened At My First Burial Job As A Photographer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.