Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? (820 Views)

Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / 6 Ways Sugary Beverages Are Damaging Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by viod: 1:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Am very addicted to sugary stuffs like cakes,chocolate,soft drinks even garri,there is no day i wont drink garri and putting too much sugar and other
Am so found of sugar to the extent that i now add sugar to yam or beans when ever i want to cook them,have not seen any extreme side effect tho expect backache but am really scared of the effect of too much sugar in body content
pls how can i stop it,am 23 yrs old dude
Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by taylormed2(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Xame tin ova ere would appreciate ani elp
Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Swap sugar with original honey!
Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by shrek4(m): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2015
You don't know how to stop?! Shoro niyen?

Here is the best way to stop:

Visit any general hospital, tell them to show you 2-3 diabetes melitus (DM) patients. That should change ur orientation on sugar.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
don't worry, diabetes will stop you
Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by Pathman(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello, all I can advice is to get urself Alkaline nano flask, drink water with it, it will help you to control your body sugar and PH. Thanks you. I am a living withness to dat.
Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Addiction to anything at all is usually very difficult to break away from but with conscious effort, determination and the strong-will you will overcome this addiction.
My advise is for to start reducing the quantity of sugar you put in your food. Carbohydrates such as yam, rice,garri and even beans do not need addition of sugar because their end-product is still sugar. Lets assume you use to put like four cubes of sugar in your tea, it can be reduced to 2 cubes. Also try and form the healthy habit of drinking water rather than soft drinks when thirsty. If you have very "sweet" tooth, you can try using pure,original honey. Fruits also have healthy sugar called fructose. Also try and be very active. Exercise reglarly.
Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by Wendy80(f): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
shrek4:
You don't know how to stop?! Shoro niyen?

Here is the best way to stop:

Visit any general hospital, tell them to show you 2-3 diabetes melitus (DM) patients. That should change ur orientation on sugar.

I hope this helps.

grin
OP only U can help urself and it takes discipline. Was like u too, I was addicted to Fanta and Juice but I worked on myself. Read up side effect of Sugar then imagine urself suffering from all those diseases caused by Sugar. This helped me to discipline myself.
Re: Am Addicted To Sugary Things And I Dont Know To Stop, Any Advice Pls? by tforever(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2015
viod:
Am very addicted to sugary stuffs like cakes,chocolate,soft drinks even garri,there is no day i wont drink garri and putting too much sugar and other
Am so found of sugar to the extent that i now add sugar to yam or beans when ever i want to cook them,have not seen any extreme side effect tho expect backache but am really scared of the effect of too much sugar in body content
pls how can i stop it,am 23 yrs old dude
start using honey instead I sell so if you want contact me on 08131195769..stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of The Best Fat Shed Supplement / 15 Uses For Toothpaste You Didn’t Know / Demystifying The Cul-de-sacs In The Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.