Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag (1708 Views)

The Content Of A Lady's Handbag. / LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) / Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Name 1 thing u wil find in a lady's handbag/purse
As for me nah....
Tissue
Mirror....

Let d ball keep rolling
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by emyibe(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ OUR NEXT UN SEC GEN! HOW IT WILL HAPPEN I DO NOT KNOW. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YES IT WILL.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by englishmart(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Lip gloss and rubber diiiiiik
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Yungwhy(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Heels

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Ahmed0336(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2015
A VERY BIG STONE
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Welrez(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Na self-contain be dat na!
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Emodeee: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
SP.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by dechandel(f): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
My purse containing my identity card(s) and cash..
My small make up purse
A small handy perf
Baby wipes for me
My books..

What else??
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by homealone2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Condom
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
my oil control powder My Id cards my ATM cards passport photographs money lipgloss/stick tissue hair pin My mum's first year birthday gift to me, my small bible.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by IamOdin: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:

What else??

dild0..idi0t.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Battery charger & headphones, spare keys, toiletries, aspirin, lotion, eau de toilette, hair items, EOS, eyebrow 'kit', pepper-spray, SAK, mini-toothbrush, lighter, mini-flashlight w/ spare batteries, cash, book (optional).
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Engrpj(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Battery charger & headphones, spare keys, toiletries, aspirin, lotion, eau de toilette, hair items, EOS, eyebrow 'kit', pepper-spray, SAK, mini-toothbrush, lighter, mini-flashlight w/ spare batteries, cash, book (optional).

Madam...Na Peace keeping mission u dey go

2 Likes

Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Engrpj:

Madam...Na Peace keeping mission u dey go

It isn't as extensive as it looks. Mostly needs, and mostly small items that don't take up much space.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by GuyFawkes: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

LOL grin
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
GuyFawkes:

LOL grin

Alright, Fawkes. I want in on the joke.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by GuyFawkes: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Alright, Fawkes. I want in on the joke..

Who have u pepper-sprayed?
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
GuyFawkes:

Who have u pepper-sprayed?

Plenty of weirdos out there. I've had that stuff in my bag since I was 15/16 and in Egypt per my folks, aunties, etc.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by iyisco2001(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
My small make up purse
A small handy perf
Baby wipes for me
My books..

What else??
you forgot condom
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by GuyFawkes: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Plenty of weirdos out there. I've had that stuff in my bag since I was 15/16 and in Egypt per my folks, aunties, etc.

Wow it has been a permanent fixture in your bags over the years then.
Weirdos won't wanna run into you in a dark alley. smiley
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
bleaching cream
mary kay
in some cases charms and jazz grin
eye liners and fake eye lashes cheesy
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
My small make up purse
A small handy perf
Baby wipes for me
My books..

What else??
ur handkerchef nd powder
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
GuyFawkes:

Wow it has been a permanent fixture in your bags over the years then.
Weirdos won't wanna run into you in a dark alley. smiley

It's never a dark alley. I don't believe I've ever even been in a dark alley.

A while back, a coworker was leaving her shift when a misplaced rough-looking drunkard in the lot decided to make a beeline for her, yelling incomprehensibly all the while. Thankfully, she was able to reach her car. He banged on her car windows, and kept yelling as she called security. Turned out he was not only drunk, but on some heavyyy stuff w/ a shytload of drugs in his backpack. If she hadn't been able to make it to her vehicle in time, premium pepper-spray would've been the hands down easiest (non-lethal) way to stabilize the situation.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by dechandel(f): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kingklent:
ur handkerchef nd powder
I dont make use of handky(s)
Powder belongs to my tiny makeup purse..
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
I dont make use of handky(s)
Powder belongs to my tiny makeup purse..
den wat do u use in replacement of handkys
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
My small make up purse
A small handy perf
Baby wipes for me
My books..

What else??

Pad nko?
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by justmag(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pepper spray for you bum nicca. grin
a hand gun in case ish gets real grin
and a bible to ask for forgiveness undecided
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by fergieboy: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kingklent:
den wat do u use in replacement of handkys

maybe tissue
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by kuuljay(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
My small make up purse
A small handy perf
Baby wipes for me
My books..

What else??
role on.. serves dual purposes cool cool cool
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by dechandel(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
kuuljay:
role on.. serves dual purposes cool cool cool
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by GuyFawkes: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's never a dark alley. I don't believe I've ever even been in a dark alley.

A while back, a coworker was leaving her shift when a misplaced rough-looking drunkard in the lot decided to make a beeline for her, yelling incomprehensibly all the while. Thankfully, she was able to reach her car. He banged on her car windows, and kept yelling as she called security. Turned out he was not only drunk, but on some heavyyy stuff w/ a shytload of drugs in his backpack. If she hadn't been able to make it to her vehicle in time, premium pepper-spray would've been the hands down easiest (non-lethal) way to stabilize the situation.

Couldn't agree less, pepper-spray is the answer or better still go for martial art lessons.
Re: Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
my oil control powder My Id cards my ATM cards passport photographs money lipgloss/stick tissue hair pin My mum's first year birthday gift to me, my small bible.
You're pretty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedophiles Seeking Simikar Staus As Gays / Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding / 5 Things Your Women Will NEVER Tell You Her Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.