Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (89260 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Picture This V.p Osinbajo Taking A Selfie With Hausa Girls / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by dazdilijae(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Regardless of its cost can you compare it to the billions Jonathan and his cronies budgeted and spent on feeding? ?

Thank God 2015 budget is out and its Baba that would be in the villa lets see if change go remain for the feeding budget or them go realise say levels done change so milo sachet no good again.
Sidon look na our name
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by AyamDazey(f): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
una dey quick dey see....... how una take dey get all dis pix self ........ Una dey stay with dem

I wonder oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by dwayni: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jimiyke:
Eeehn! Imagine!!!

Can u see what I saw inside that white plate?!

Presidential tea break with N20 sachet Milo?!

Thank God ooooi!

No more budget of 1.2 billion for presidential meal.

#CuttingCostModeActivated

For the vine
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by thepillarofafrica(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
falconey:
president of the poor!

That's a quicky morning tea.
cool
indeed! in a poor restaurant!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by chrisja(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jimiyke:
Eeehn! Imagine!!!

Thank God ooooi!

Firstly; I might not be as rich money wise as Buhari right now, I have a system that that makes sure I don't run out of my required beverage such that I have to buy this kind of sachet, so his team should be sacked if this happened really but I BELIEVE IS JUST ANOTHER POLITICAL PROPAGANDA to make it look like he is down to earth with the common man and from from all the comments most Nigerians are more gullible than I thought.
Secondly; There is nothing status related wit using the sachet Milo. Some people actually prefer the sachet even though they can afford the tin.
This makes me conclude that APC are just out with a PROPAGANDA TO CREATE A FALSE IMAGE. They don't need all of that, the JUDGE AND JURY ARE WAITING TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 1460 DAYS.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by gogodaye(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abi no be sachet Peak/cowbell powdered milk and bournita/Ovaltine dem dey serve to guests for breakfast from Hilton, Sheraton to
Hotel Presidential for Port Harcourt or an dem don dey serve 400g of Peak/cowbell powdered tin milk or 400g of powdered bourvita or Ovaltine?
These APC folks should stop embarrassing us....my attention was drawn to this post by the sacked reactions of some Europeans.........
And for those mouthing obscenities at provisions made in the Federal Budgets for Feeding and Catering services for the several offices under the Presidency.....They should put on their thinking caps for once and ask the APC that commands a majority in the two chambers of the NASS.... Why they did not direct their party members to yank off the provisions in the Appropriation Act....since it was indeed an unnecessary expenditure head....because the House of Representatives did nothing to touch this head of expenditure.....
We shall truly take GMB serooius if after his swearing in on the 29/5/15 -31/12/15.....he does not grant any approval for the expenditure of any kobo from the huge sums appropriated.......We sure are watching in 6D...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by emerem: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Young03:
What else can i say?

E fit be say milo paid them to advertise their products
Photoshoped, I can change the milo to ovaltine or even a fried egg or indomie. Who is in doubt?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Shirer(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Reduce the propaganda, prepare for work. It haff do.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by initiate: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
buskie13:
because he's drinking 20 naira Milo we should jump inside lagoon

nonsense

You don't need to jump in the lagoon now. Ambode has won

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Young03(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Do it and send me d pix
emerem:
Photoshoped, I can change the milo to ovaltine or even a fried egg or indomie. Who is in doubt?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by dhappyking(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
What did you expect, when people a trecking and cross crossing the country for him. I pray we do not enter another serious suffering and austerity phase where essential commodities will be handed out in queues. Well few will understand what I am referring to.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by emerem: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Young03:
Do it and send me d pix
I can even change Osinbajo for Obasanjo or even Sambo. Dont doubt me am a graphic guru. I will post it, but with another caption, will inform you as am done. It is just a 4 seconds job.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Young03(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
I will be watchn frm behind
emerem:
I can even change Osinbajo for Obasanjo or even Sambo. Dont doubt me am a graphic guru. I will post it, but with another caption, will inform you as am done. It is just a 4 seconds job.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by twinsmama: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Please can we talk about retired civil servants in Lagos state. They are suffering meeeeen! Lagos state has not paid most of them since they retired. How are they supposed to survive? Some retired three to four years ago and are yet to receive any form of gratuity I met some yesterday and felt really sad about this because of the kind of money wasted on the last election. It is really sad! What type of Change is this??
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by 4stylz: 1:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Eniye30:
This Buhari of a man seems to hv a listening ear, he is always listening, u hardly see him talk, always listening. If u look @d foto, u see dt he's listening 2 his vices advice. Come 2 think of it, he's hvn breakfast or smthing wt #40 peak milk, instead of d usual exorbitant breakfast by our so called "leaders". I think we can gv him a chance n see wts on the bag when he arrives. Good luck 2 him come may 29th.

He has nothing to say; na copy and paste he dey do

Quote me and die
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by HirstMOG(m): 5:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No blame Buhari great grand children....anything the fossil does is GOLDEN to them. A lot of dumb skulls roaming NL. As if drinking Milo from a small sachet changes the fact that Buhari's wife and kids live large overseas, or that Osunbade* didn't help Tinubu milk Lagos dry.

Fact mahn! God help us.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by HirstMOG(m): 5:42am On Apr 30, 2015
gogodaye:
Abi no be sachet Peak/cowbell powdered milk and bournita/Ovaltine dem dey serve to guests for breakfast from Hilton, Sheraton to
Hotel Presidential for Port Harcourt or an dem don dey serve 400g of Peak/cowbell powdered tin milk or 400g of powdered bourvita or Ovaltine?
These APC folks should stop embarrassing us....my attention was drawn to this post by the sacked reactions of some Europeans.........
And for those mouthing obscenities at provisions made in the Federal Budgets for Feeding and Catering services for the several offices under the Presidency.....They should put on their thinking caps for once and ask the APC that commands a majority in the two chambers of the NASS.... Why they did not direct their party members to yank off the provisions in the Appropriation Act....since it was indeed an unnecessary expenditure head....because the House of Representatives did nothing to touch this head of expenditure.....
We shall truly take GMB serooius if after his swearing in on the 29/5/15 -31/12/15.....he does not grant any approval for the expenditure of any kobo from the huge sums appropriated.......We sure are watching in 6D...

I wonder how this country will grow when our so called youths are still celebrating the poo of politicians.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by mmdmvp5: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2015
The change we want
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2015
bestestgirl:
My dear OP, in that venue where this tea is being drunk, that sachet is definitely not 30 Naira
I sell it #35
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by frankie4real: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
that is the d kind of president we need in nigeria not people using 1billion to eat sai baba

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by emerem: 11:39am On May 02, 2015
Young03:
Do it and send me d pix
I can actually design any thing any how you need it just in seconds. Ok I told you I can regraph it. Check out the former and the one I regraphed which one looks more original? Take note of the Horlicks and Lucozade.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Young03(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2015
U tried bt change osibanjo to obasanjo
emerem:
I can actually design any thing any how you need it just in seconds. Ok I told you I can regraph it. Check out the former and the one I regraphed which one looks more original? Take note of the Horlicks and Lucozade.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by ovieigho(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
most gullible people on earth are found on naira land
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by kYjelly2: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigerians are just ediots angry angry

first it was nepa bill

now milo

daft, daft, daft, daft

[size=18pt]DAFT[/size]

u citizens of this shiiiiithole make me sick

ediots.

now dollar is almost 500, yet u guys were cheering for ordinary milo

What is wrong with the people in this country
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by JoshZionist: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Who is here in 2020?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by VaselineCrew: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chai, the way they can deceive Nigerians eh

So you voted him because of Milo

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by VaselineCrew: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
JoshZionist:
Who is here in 2020?
grin grin grin grin

brodaaa am heeaahh oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by VaselineCrew: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
ovieigho:
most gullible people on earth are found on naira land

Not just nairaland, but Nigeria it seems.

Tomorrow if MMM comes back, same Nigerians will still join.

Don't forget those dancing for Tinubu/Atiku 2023 and collecting 500 naira garri and palm oil to last dem 4 years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by VaselineCrew: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jimiyke:
Eeehn! Imagine!!!

Thank God ooooi!

How far with the cost cutting

Shebi is N20 Milo and N100 car Bihari is using now?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by VaselineCrew: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Freelancer007:

In your shallow thinking, you will prefer to be led by a spendthrift President who spends 1.3 billion naira monthly on feeding allowance. It is the likes of you who prefer to remain slaves to their elected leaders in their own country, whereas the reverse should be the case.

Buharism means leading by example and cutting down on wastefulness. That is what Baba just displayed.

Hahaha, leading by example?

A president that spent tax money lounging in London for 2 months?

Is that the one that cut wastefulness?

Chai, it's so easy to deceive Nigerians sha.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by VaselineCrew: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Juzzybabe:
Only after may 28 will we know if he actually drank that tea or just used it to pose.

We now know bro!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by VaselineCrew: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
hijodedios:
Am gonna save this picture,after 4 years am gonna repost it here and then it will be the turn of nairalanders to judge.make we dey wait for the great difference.time will tell.

No need to repost bro, the thread can always be ressurected

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.