Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? (6089 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
kingtom leav my pinkycute 4me oh,i"ll tell lala247 ur cheating on her o.cheesy
Who? I no know wetin you dey talk oh! Make Godzilla err sorry Godvilla no come beat me abeg grin grin grin
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by davseun2ta(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2015
movicy:
bro... tanx a lot

pls what do you know about writing, what experience do you have in it
I write, I have written a couple of articles (yet unpublished sha ooo)... send me a PM for us to talk some more on it!!! REGARDS
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by movicy(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2015
davseun2ta:
I write, I have written a couple of articles (yet unpublished sha ooo)... send me a PM for us to talk some more on it!!! REGARDS
my email is not valid anymore

pls... can we meet of fb ?

reach me via ( abiodun movich )
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by davseun2ta(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
movicy:
my email is not valid anymore

pls... can we meet of fb ?

reach me via ( abiodun movich )
I have done that already... lets hook up
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
kingtom leav my pinkycute 4me oh,i"ll tell lala247 ur cheating on her o.cheesy
Warris dis one even saying..... undecided

I dnt yoke with my Lala247 angry
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
Who? I no know wetin you dey talk oh! Make Godzilla err sorry Godvilla no come beat me abeg grin grin grin
Be:ah
U still be Oga anytym anyday
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by KingTom(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Godvilla:
Be:ah U still be Oga anytym anyday
Na so, but na you be oga grin
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Godvilla:

Lol chairman u just they claim me everywhere.. How u dey smiley
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Godvilla:

mtcheeewww
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by movicy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
davseun2ta:
I have done that already... lets hook up

none from you av got on Fb

and what about you ? a student or graduate
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol chairman u just they claim me everywhere.. How u dey smiley
Lol @ claim u everywhere
I dey plenty plenty my honey pie
How are u too dearie
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Godvilla:
Lol @ claim u everywhere
I dey plenty plenty my honey pie
How are u too dearie

Im good hun .. Just in and out .. smiley
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by xtervaganza(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Absolute rubbish.

This boy is one huge sissy. You don't love her for sex or beauty, yet one corer is smashing her poocee to smithereens

And the fact that he's ready to take her back? Day yum!

At your age boy, my numbers with girls had reached double figures
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by davseun2ta(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
movicy:

none from you av got on Fb

and what about you ? a student or graduate
learning is a continum, thus we are all student... My facebook profile has answers to your questions and the ones you are yet to ask sir!
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by movicy(m): 5:07am On May 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
Absolute rubbish.

This boy is one huge sissy. You don't love her for sex or beauty, yet one corer is smashing her poocee to smithereens

And the fact that he's ready to take her back? Day yum!

At your age boy, my numbers with girls had reached double figures

bro, I also regret all

I take myself as fool , I remain fool in the relationship all because I loved

I regret my action. I thought I could trust, she disappoint me
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by movicy(m): 5:20am On May 01, 2015
davseun2ta:
learning is a continum, thus we are all student... My facebook profile has answers to your questions and the ones you are yet to ask sir!

OK bro

av sent you message of fb sha
... no reply from you yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?) / Is Miss Nairaland 2016 Nullified Or Postponed ? / Woman Leaks Her Own Nak*d Picture Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.