Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nysc Benue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Benue (2498 Views)

Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Nysc Benue State Camp Commandant Decamped Over Harassment Of Corps Member / NYSC Benue Batch A Stream 2 Prospective Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Benue by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2015
This room is meant for all Corp Members posted to Benue State, the Food Basket of The Nation.

This room aims at:

* Fostering Peace and Unity Among Benue corpers and Nigeria at large

* To answer all necessary Questions as pertaining to NYSC benue Chapter

* To give directions and Supports to those that might need direction on how to locate the Camp Site @ Wannune, TARKA LG

* To answer all other questions as may be pertaining to NYSC Benue.

Why don't you fall in and let's start a discussion, Serving at the Food Basket of the Nation...

1 Like

Re: Nysc Benue by Daslim180(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abeg Bros Park well
Dis one wey call-up letters neva dey na trash o
Re: Nysc Benue by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Relax and go and check your dashboard now, It's Out.
Re: Nysc Benue by tsephanyah(f): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am posted to benue
Re: Nysc Benue by Rhebekah(f): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
I'm posted to benue
Re: Nysc Benue by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
u all welcome to WANUNNE camp, if u need any information, u can contact me, I'm a batch C'14 corp member serving in Makurdi benue State. I'm here to render all the possible assistance..... I will also be in camp to welcome u guys to camp. welcome to the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION state.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Benue by Rhebekah(f): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
thanks so much@ Bimofalad
Re: Nysc Benue by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rhebekah:
u welcome
Rhebekah:
u welcome
Rhebekah:
u welcome
Re: Nysc Benue by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
All of you people posted to my state your are well come oooo,( anya po). Food and accomodation is very cheap here, you will eat and eat, but my state is broke oooo. The bad govt of suswam has destroyed benue, benue state govt don't pay a kobo to corp member, so make good use of your federal allawance. For those guys that can not do without women, you better wear iron boxer, HIV full here like water. More than 800000 thusand people have HIV. Don't be afraid sha, you are welcome. For those that will be posted to villages, fulani de kill people without mercy, pray ooooo.
Re: Nysc Benue by CnCstore: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
For 100% redeployment run.call 08024910415 he would give you contact of who to meet at the camp.
Re: Nysc Benue by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
One special advice to PCM camping in Wanunne Camp, benue state, Try and get a GLO simcard at all cost, GLO is the best network on camp, MTN won't even go at all, there won't be network at all.... About two days left to our departure from camp last year, a satellite was installed on camp around Mami market, so I can't say if MTN network is now good. but all thesame, get a GLO sim to be on the safer side.

For further enquires, You can contact me on BBM: 2BC0A59F and WHATSAPP: 08067982576
Re: Nysc Benue by Crosbyy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Benue state here I come, bt where do I start from
Re: Nysc Benue by beeglam: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
CnCstore:
For 100% redeployment run.call 08024910415 he would give you contact of who to meet at the camp.
Please how sure is this and an idea of how much it's done
Re: Nysc Benue by niceeric(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Crosbyy:
Benue state here I come, bt where do I start from
u gotta start from your current location lol

1 Like

Re: Nysc Benue by sammyT6631: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
;DBenue! hmmmm, why did I even say I don't want Lagos.

well let's see how camp goes, BT Redeployment strongly on my mind. I'll manage PH or Abuja ;DBenue! hmmmm, why did I even say I don't want Lagos.

well let's see how camp goes, BT Redeployment strongly on my mind. I'll manage PH or Abuja
Re: Nysc Benue by CnCstore: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Then it was #20,000.and you would see your name before you leave camp.if you dnt,you get a refund.
Re: Nysc Benue by DrBookie(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
pls how do I get a busto Benue from Lagos.how much presently' I heard the closest flight is Abuja, how far is Abuja from Benue?
Re: Nysc Benue by DrBookie(f): 2:52pm On May 01, 2015
pls how do I get a busto Benue from Lagos.how much presently' I heard the closest flight is Abuja, how far is Abuja from Benue?
Re: Nysc Benue by habdulhafiz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]
bimofalad:
This room is meant for all Corp Members posted to Benue State, the Food Basket of The Nation.

This room aims at:

* Fostering Peace and Unity Among Benue corpers and Nigeria at large

* To answer all necessary Questions as pertaining to NYSC benue Chapter

* To give directions and Supports to those that might need direction on how to locate the Camp Site @ Wannune, TARKA LG

* To answer all other questions as may be pertaining to NYSC Benue.

Why don't you fall in and let's start a discussion, Serving at the Food Basket of the Nation...
Re: Nysc Benue by omisakint: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
pls guy, hw can i get a reasonable self contain apartment in makurdi benue state.. ? thans guys

(1) (Reply)

Another Statement From The Mgt To 2016 Batch 'A' Stream II Corps Members / Corpers Needed In A Private School In Abuja / How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.