Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photo: Messi Seems To Be Happy Since Saurez And Neymar Joined. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo: Messi Seems To Be Happy Since Saurez And Neymar Joined. (1392 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Photo: Messi Is The Most Humble Person I've Ever Seen. / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Messi Seems To Be Happy Since Saurez And Neymar Joined. by Rexnegro(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2015
I have followed messi mood ever since saurez joined barca , I notice his mood has been good, groovy and he looks happy and because of that he has fed saurez many assist to score, unlike when zlatan joined with his bossy character which affected messi and barca not to be happy. Saurez is humble hence messi liked someone like that, neymar was not humble but was thought how important it will be for him to be and he followed suit. The above are my opinions..u can add urs if u know better why messi is happy.

(1) (Reply)

Good Move: Chelsea To Capture Pedro Rodriguez / Mugabe Reacts To £195m Neymar To Psg Rumours! / Highest Paid Players (salary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.