Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. (46031 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by prettyrosiemua(f): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
RedEboe:

You are very right.
I once had a female friend that was engaged to here 'foreign-based' bobo for about 3 years. He still married some else over there.
Some girls can be so dumb o. Wearing an engagement ring for three years? mbanu
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by abbey621(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
somegirl1:

They married smart women, not bimbos, who were with them before they made lots of money.

Exactly my point, they were nothing without money!
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by RedEboe(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tvegas:
Your number 5 point is quite weird shocked shocked shocked. Never,ever chase a woman in a relationship else you get burnt. If she is vulnerable after collecting anothers man's ring,what is the proof she wont be vulnerable after you give her a ring?. If she wants to date you let her leave her boyfriend first . Women of integrity dont change anyhow,when they are with you there is no vulnerability.

If you prove to a SINGLE woman and she's convinced that you are a better product than the man she's already engaged to...she will choose YOU.
INTEGRITY also means being honest to ones self.

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Koolking(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
RedEboe:

Again another big lie.
MONEY can help you win (some) girls' body(ies) but it can NEVER help you win their Love & Loyalty

Fine boy may win you sex, but it will never keep a girl in your house. Love is long gone. Women feign love nowadays and marry for their own material benefits. Once the benefits are gone, marriage go sour.

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Femistico(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
That no 5 sha...@op do u know karma...Be xpecting exactly d same thing when u also put engagement ring in ur woman's hand and someone came from nowhere to use dat no 5 on her again...
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by somegirl1: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
abbey621:

Exactly my point, they were nothing without money!

I'm saying their wives didn't marry them for money, so money isn't all a man requires to get women. It does help however but there are several qualities many women would choose over money.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by RedEboe(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mariojane:
sorry no 3 can never work in my father's house. no date in my parent house. the rule in my house is no girl brings a boy home and no boy brings a girl to the house until when i see a sign of seriousness in u and I am included in your future.

my dad hates the idea of bringing diff people to the house, he believes it gives the family bad name or something.
he keeps telling us 'no matter how spoilt the world is, there r guys and ladies somewhere that will search to settle for decent people with decent background and upbringing'.

IN SUMMARY you r welcome to my daddy's house after i see how serious you r. u r not to tell me u r serious, i will see it myself
We are saying the same thing.
The theme of this thread is about men that are serious about getting married.

Any man that insists on visiting you in your father's house (in this day and age) means business.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by AreaFada2: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Justfollowit:
Nigerian girls yaff suffered undecided

But most guys are talking from experience.

You get a lot of poo from our girls if you have little money.

Sadly this common experience has greatly diminished our ladies in many guys' estimation.

Guys have little belief in love now if not backed by money.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Queendarlene(f): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
The way nairaland guys study Nigerian Girls is becoming alarming oooo
We need some breathing space.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by abbey621(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
somegirl1:

I'm saying their wives didn't marry them for money, so money isn't all a man requires to get women. It does help however but there are several qualities many women would choose over money.

No one is saying the women married for money, I'm all about the guys. The guys wouldn't have had the confidence to settle down with such women without the confidence attributed to their wealth. Most women cannot marry a poor guy, it's a well known fact, gone are the days of e go better. A guy nowadays does not have to be rich but must be financially okay!
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by dazojay(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Just want to chip in my opinion:Every girl out there wants comfort in a relationship and that comfort can be achieved when her ideal man has financial power to answer her financial needs among others. No one wants to live a life of misery cause life is too short so to speak
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by braine(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
nawtibownie:
Some ladies will never fall for these. Never!!
but most would.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by RedEboe(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Femistico:
That no 5 sha...@op do u know karma...Be xpecting exactly d same thing when u also put engagement ring in ur woman's hand and someone came from nowhere to use dat no 5 on her again...

There's no Karma there bro, if a woman (or man) bumps into her(his) true love while being engaged to some else, i call that pure LUCK cos one can easily opt out.

It would have been a tragedy if she/he was already married.

So, no room for Karma here.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by peren: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
The very first list of "ways to" that i agree with. Nice one op
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by RedEboe(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Queendarlene:
The way nairaland guys study Nigerian Girls is becoming alarming oooo
We need some breathing space.

No one stopped Nairaland girls from studying Nigerian guys.

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by braine(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Xena01:
Naija guys are stupid for thinking a lady is all about money.... Ladies need love.... The money is security

grin
hypocrite.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by RedEboe(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
peren:
The very first list of "ways to" that i agree with. Nice one op

Thanks pal
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Revolva(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hahah but get money join dis o
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by babyfaceafrica: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

This may be true but I'm totally not in support of it.

Any man who does this to me will not be happy in that marriage. He should go and look for his own fresh girl and put a ring on her finger not to steal my own.

Ogun will strike such man and the yeye weakling of a girl for falling easily. angry
bros I cannot help but agree with you...why should someonme reap where he didn't sow...and to your prayer ....Ase!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by sacora(f): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dechandel, I sent you a pm.

Do reply me - At least I'm not asking you for sex. tongue
bro, ur moniker get as e be ooo
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by stephenqueen: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

Bro, sometimes you need to state here clearly that you're not sending them pms for sex. tongue
Na true ooo cheesycheesy
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkycute,which category i dy?.cheesy
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Saraben(f): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Very correct
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Doveheart: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
RedEboe:
1. Are you a fine boy? Forget all you've heard, the truth is NIGERIAN GIRLS LOVE HANDSOME MEN. Though many do end up with not-too-handsome dudes, and it's not their fault. A lot of good-looking Nigerian men rely more on their looks and invest little in character and other qualities. 'Ugly men' on the other hand invest a lot in character,wealth and other qualities unrelated to their physicaL appearance. If you are a good-looking guy,but also focused more on character, making good money, God etc, A Nigerian girl will pick you ahead others.

2. Be Bold and Blunt: This may sound ridiculous, but a Nigerian single lady will register a total stranger in her subconscious if he walks up to her from nowhere and says, "I think I want to marry you". This does not mean she'll say "Yes" or that you (the stranger) won't get a dirty slap (very unlikely though), she'll most probably laugh, hiss and walk away. This scenario is in the event that you met her at a random public location. If you met this Nigerian lady say in her office, and told her you want to marry her from day one...with subsequent, persistent and follow up visits, she'll say "Yes" in 3 to 6 months.

3. Let your first date be in her parents house: when you've seen a Nigerian lady that you want to marry visit her in her parents or guardian's house first before taking her out to cinemas, malls, beach etc. If she's not staying with parents or guardians, insist on meeting them first (even if dem dey village) . This move/gesture has a psychological effect on Nigerian ladies, makes them let down their guards and take you VERY SERIOUSLY.

4. Ensure your current house is at least a 2 bedroom flat with no male squatters. When a serious Nigerian lady comes to visit you, and she meets a mini-flat with mattresses on the floor and one or two of your guys wearing boxers and 'hailing' her, chances of her marrying you diminishes by 60%. If a more serious suitor walks into her life at that moment,and he lives ALONE in a 2 or 3 bedroom flat, SHE WILL MARRY HIM.

5. If she's already wearing another man's engagement ring then your chances are brighter: Yes, this is a very controversial point but Nigerian ladies that are already engaged tend to be very vulnerable, relationship wise; they tend to feel as though being on the edge of a cliff and waiting for a 'reasonable voice' to tell them "DON'T JUMP". You can end up being that 'reasonable voice' when you fall in love with a Nigerian lady that is already engaged to another man. Hey, she hasn't said "I do" yet, hence all is fair in love and war. If you really love her, take advantage of her vulnerable state of being engaged and sell yourself as a better product. SHE WILL LISTEN and there's a 49% chance that she'd say "Yes" to you. 49% is NOT a bad probability ratio at all considering the circumstances.

Comments and insults are Welcome.

LOL!!!

MAKE MONEY, PLENTY MONEY

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by themejiwalker(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
very educating piece.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by alobam1: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

This may be true but I'm totally not in support of it.

Any man who does this to me will not be happy in that marriage. He should go and look for his own fresh girl and put a ring on her finger not to steal my own.

Ogun will strike such man and the yeye weakling of a girl for falling easily. angry

Ogun kee?Bros are you an Ogun worshiper? grin
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin cheesy Una wan turn this 2 national anthem courtesy of irunoobo.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by pateffy: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
True talk for no 5
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Missmossy(f): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chai! I wonder if it has gotten to this undecided
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Xena01(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
braine:
hypocrite.
wots ur own
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by DonRossy: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
@samuel900,
It's true that some men like already made food. But any man who dares my relationship may succeed but the marriage will be in trouble forever.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Eljay24(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dechandel reply d bro na, kani he's your future Husband !! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.