Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. (46026 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Eljay24(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Doveheart:

MAKE MONEY, PLENTY MONEY

Shoo na warehouse b dis abi my eye dey see double ??
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by coleon(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Your points are practical and makes logical sense. I will put them into effective use to see if it works.
Thanks.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Mariojane(f): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
RedEboe:

We are saying the same thing.
The theme of this thread is about men that are serious about getting married.

Any man that insists on visiting you in your father's house (in this day and age) means business.
definitely not d first date. I just met u I can't just take u to my parent house until when I see d seriousness in u myself
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Bigsteveg(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
No 5 is outta it, if u snatch a man's wife, what's d probability that such lady won't be snatched from u.

RedEboe:
1. Are you a fine boy? Forget all you've heard, the truth is NIGERIAN GIRLS LOVE HANDSOME MEN. Though many do end up with not-too-handsome dudes, and it's not their fault. A lot of good-looking Nigerian men rely more on their looks and invest little in character and other qualities. 'Ugly men' on the other hand invest a lot in character,wealth and other qualities unrelated to their physicaL appearance. If you are a good-looking guy,but also focused more on character, making good money, God etc, A Nigerian girl will pick you ahead others.

2. Be Bold and Blunt: This may sound ridiculous, but a Nigerian single lady will register a total stranger in her subconscious if he walks up to her from nowhere and says, "I think I want to marry you". This does not mean she'll say "Yes" or that you (the stranger) won't get a dirty slap (very unlikely though), she'll most probably laugh, hiss and walk away. This scenario is in the event that you met her at a random public location. If you met this Nigerian lady say in her office, and told her you want to marry her from day one...with subsequent, persistent and follow up visits, she'll say "Yes" in 3 to 6 months.

3. Let your first date be in her parents house: when you've seen a Nigerian lady that you want to marry visit her in her parents or guardian's house first before taking her out to cinemas, malls, beach etc. If she's not staying with parents or guardians, insist on meeting them first (even if dem dey village) . This move/gesture has a psychological effect on Nigerian ladies, makes them let down their guards and take you VERY SERIOUSLY.

4. Ensure your current house is at least a 2 bedroom flat with no male squatters. When a serious Nigerian lady comes to visit you, and she meets a mini-flat with mattresses on the floor and one or two of your guys wearing boxers and 'hailing' her, chances of her marrying you diminishes by 60%. If a more serious suitor walks into her life at that moment,and he lives ALONE in a 2 or 3 bedroom flat, SHE WILL MARRY HIM.

5. If she's already wearing another man's engagement ring then your chances are brighter: Yes, this is a very controversial point but Nigerian ladies that are already engaged tend to be very vulnerable, relationship wise; they tend to feel as though being on the edge of a cliff and waiting for a 'reasonable voice' to tell them "DON'T JUMP". You can end up being that 'reasonable voice' when you fall in love with a Nigerian lady that is already engaged to another man. Hey, she hasn't said "I do" yet, hence all is fair in love and war. If you really love her, take advantage of her vulnerable state of being engaged and sell yourself as a better product. SHE WILL LISTEN and there's a 49% chance that she'd say "Yes" to you. 49% is NOT a bad probability ratio at all considering the circumstances.

Comments and insults are Welcome.

LOL!!!
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
mistabiola:

No3 is true though tongue
And, that warrants a slap threat? Even as I never mentioned you? Won bi e da! O se ma so be undecided
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by 1miccza: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
*Adjusting my specs* eheeeennn OP are you seeerriiooouuusS??
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Blankstare(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
God bless you.
abbey621:

Without money they won't have the means of patronizing such women would they? Furthermore I've never seen a rich guy unable to get laid and we all know the more you get laid the higher your confidence gets. It all starts with money, back in 100 level I lacked confidence, but surrounded myself with motivational guys, I was the financier and in return they showed me the way. Needless to say by 300 level I was a Pro, I could bag any female of my choice. Money is like a catalyst, it speeds up the process!
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Beface(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
We should stop disturbing ourself with all these principles just because we want to get marry,abegi. Irrespective of your status or look there is someone out there that will love you for who you are.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Everydaeguy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
RedEboe:
1. Are you a fine boy? Forget all you've heard, the truth is NIGERIAN GIRLS LOVE HANDSOME MEN. Though many do end up with not-too-handsome dudes, and it's not their fault. A lot of good-looking Nigerian men rely more on their looks and invest little in character and other qualities. 'Ugly men' on the other hand invest a lot in character,wealth and other qualities unrelated to their physicaL appearance. If you are a good-looking guy,but also focused more on character, making good money, God etc, A Nigerian girl will pick you ahead others.

2. Be Bold and Blunt: This may sound ridiculous, but a Nigerian single lady will register a total stranger in her subconscious if he walks up to her from nowhere and says, "I think I want to marry you". This does not mean she'll say "Yes" or that you (the stranger) won't get a dirty slap (very unlikely though), she'll most probably laugh, hiss and walk away. This scenario is in the event that you met her at a random public location. If you met this Nigerian lady say in her office, and told her you want to marry her from day one...with subsequent, persistent and follow up visits, she'll say "Yes" in 3 to 6 months.

3. Let your first date be in her parents house: when you've seen a Nigerian lady that you want to marry visit her in her parents or guardian's house first before taking her out to cinemas, malls, beach etc. If she's not staying with parents or guardians, insist on meeting them first (even if dem dey village) . This move/gesture has a psychological effect on Nigerian ladies, makes them let down their guards and take you VERY SERIOUSLY.

4. Ensure your current house is at least a 2 bedroom flat with no male squatters. When a serious Nigerian lady comes to visit you, and she meets a mini-flat with mattresses on the floor and one or two of your guys wearing boxers and 'hailing' her, chances of her marrying you diminishes by 60%. If a more serious suitor walks into her life at that moment,and he lives ALONE in a 2 or 3 bedroom flat, SHE WILL MARRY HIM.

5. If she's already wearing another man's engagement ring then your chances are brighter: Yes, this is a very controversial point but Nigerian ladies that are already engaged tend to be very vulnerable, relationship wise; they tend to feel as though being on the edge of a cliff and waiting for a 'reasonable voice' to tell them "DON'T JUMP". You can end up being that 'reasonable voice' when you fall in love with a Nigerian lady that is already engaged to another man. Hey, she hasn't said "I do" yet, hence all is fair in love and war. If you really love her, take advantage of her vulnerable state of being engaged and sell yourself as a better product. SHE WILL LISTEN and there's a 49% chance that she'd say "Yes" to you. 49% is NOT a bad probability ratio at all considering the circumstances.

Comments and insults are Welcome.

LOL!!!
just tell her u wanna marry her and watch as things get dramatic...First of all,she'l involuntarily slap you cux of unexpected excitement and,and she'l be like.....All these years where d hell ve u bin,I've fasted for seven days,I went to different churches,I made shalom my abode,I even went to a native doctor jst a find you....oh thank heavens for finally bringing you to me#high number of them ladies r so ripe for marriage that anytin that proposes to em receives a big fat YES...you don't need all those your story to marry a Nigerian girl...just say the words without doing sh*t and see her pack her belongings to your face me I face you house....#not all ladies tho' buh majority of them....

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by nembudziya(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
I am seriously looking for a modest Nigerian girl.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by inze(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
A Nigerian single 'unmarried' young man living in a 3bedroom flat (except if it his own house) alone ??

Next Please . . .

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by anasey(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
cool
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by mistabiola: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
chimkaire:
And, that warrants a slap threat? Even as I never mentioned you? Won bi e da! O se ma so be undecided

Lol!!! See Ibadan girls, fear don dey grip me self!!! Make you no go spoil my fineboy.

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Truckpusher(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
chimkaire:
I bumped into this, unintentional nii grin grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Stop bumping into things anyhow - I hope you are aware that some nairaland dudes are so sex starved that they virtually keep their kini like a trap waiting for female nairalanders to bump into them. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
sacora:
bro, ur moniker get as e be ooo
Look beyond the moniker, alabaru angry grin
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
breadandbutter:

No mind dat mumu irunobo girl
grin grin grin grin

Your name dey the list? cheesy
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by ogundeleai(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Well ! The listed steps are good but I wonder whether they are applicable to many so called money conscious ladies around
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stop bumping into things anyhow - I hope you are aware that some nairaland dudes are so sex starved that they virtually keep their kini like a trap waiting for female nairalanders to bump into them. tongue grin
Noted grin cheesy.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by sacora(f): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Look beyond the moniker, alabaru angry grin
lol...
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by RedEboe(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bigsteveg:
No 5 is outta it, if u snatch a man's wife, what's d probability that such lady won't be snatched from u.

Giving a woman an engagement ring does not make her your wife. FACT
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by RedEboe(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
1miccza:
*Adjusting my specs* eheeeennn OP are you seeerriiooouuusS??

Yels Hi Ham.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by 1miccza: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
RedEboe:

Yels Hi Ham.
Eeeeeeehhheeenn!!!!! Are you suooorrr??
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by jimlongson: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
don't forget dat money is not love, but at d same time wen money speaks love listen, so get all d wealth first den u will av one of d best

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
RedEboe:

Giving a woman an engagement ring does not make her your wife. FACT

Yes she doesn't, but b4 u marry her, u need to be engaged to her. So? U didn't even say bf/gf but fiancee. Haba? Fear God

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Emeka71(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerian babes like money.
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
mistabiola:

Lol!!! See Ibadan girls, fear don dey grip me self!!! Make you no go spoil my fineboy.
undecided
Show off sad undecided
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Phinagold(f): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dechandel, I sent you a pm.

Do reply me - At least I'm not asking you for sex. tongue
Please reply him. This may be ur own reasonable voice according to op
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Truckpusher(m): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Please reply him. This may be ur own reasonable voice according to op
cheesy

It was nothing tongue
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by miko914: 2:16am On Apr 30, 2015
na tru talk
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by mistabiola: 4:41am On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
undecided
Show off sad undecided

Happy birthday to you anyway!!!
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 30, 2015
mistabiola:

Happy birthday to you anyway!!!
...thank you smiley
grin. ;Dd grin
Re: 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. by mistabiola: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...thank you smiley
grin. ;Dd grin

Wish to see your birthday thread on FP plus the cake but don't post online cake oooooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.