Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (29475 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin.... And the madness continues.
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
Mumu & Mad Man.... Sha Buhair Indeed
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Respect01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Use that time to better your life....
Haba....malam !!!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by breakeven: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Another idle guy seeking for cheap popularity.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ujezeez(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
...a new 'epidemic' in the north is called 'trekking for Buhari'
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Eljay24(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Trekking sure pass"
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Eljay24(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
E be like say Trekking na Im they rain now. ..
Cos efreybody don dey trekk

but why our celebs no dey trek go greet Buhari na,
cos I wan see people like Mr Ibu and Eniola Badmus "you know" joining the Trend, as for me

I dey trekk go Ikeja now now, cos I no see Bus" At least I don try
grin
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by rocknation62(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
kheart:
Hmmm make I trek from NL politics section enter romance room
All na Treking...
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by rocknation62(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Is like we are in a trekking season. grin
Even pple wey dey do STAR TREK frm one state to anoda no dey waka wit legs.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by eneneviriviri(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
RickRichards:

Like you've never thought of walking the Atlantic ocean. undecided
every thing is possible, with time cars will start fading away and trekking taking over
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by eneneviriviri(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
thank God the cows are not trekking too, bcoz they might just end up in a pot of hungry communities
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by adahgold(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think this is the change the are clamoring for... Smh.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by coollaw: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
RickRichards:

Like you've never thought of walking the Atlantic ocean. undecided
nobi only ocean
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nothing new...Ndi nama dey trek with their nama from Bauchi to Owerri just to graze cows
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Caseless: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
Hahaha... Looking at the guy's pic alone. I don begin dey pity am grin grin. Mehn! Dis guy needs help ASAP.
don't joke with maiduguri people, they are dangerous.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by billyG(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Waiting 4 taniod,pdp apologist,SS,SE sycopants 2 volunteer 2 trek frm Abuja to Otuoke 4 Gej my Hero.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Situation001(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adyrin:
All these mallam and their reasonings sef!
Buhari is a fellow cattle man like you; go skool una nor go gree; see the result now!
Trecking round the globe for one aged mallam!
Mchweee.....!
@d bolded.. it's actually "Trekking" sir mr professor thank you.. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by juman(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Safe journey.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ligalila(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wetin idleness go cause. Suppose he get work 4 office, shey he go get tym 4 dis "adventure" of a thing. Anyhow, make the wandering continue.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by macjoshmini(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
brother, when you are done trekking your ribs will come out like my packs,
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Orunto: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is a new industry just introduced to boost our foreign exchange earnings
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by chynykes(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
What a trekking Fiesta... Lol... Trekking has now become a hobby..
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Deejaygold(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin.... And the madness continues.

grin grin Lol T̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇e̶̲̥̅̊ thing tire ᵐᵉ OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by cjrane: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
He should trek to Sambisa. It is closer and more meaningful
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by lexxylalas2(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
How abt treking from nigeria to Togo and back.mtcheeeeeeew bullshit undecided
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Adyrin(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Pidgin english mister......
If you comprehended my write up you'd understand I used mixture of correct and the Nigeria Pigin
Situation001:

@d bolded.. it's actually "Trekking" sir mr professor thank you.. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Amaudeogu(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Its good as you people have started practicing how to trek from North to South, East to West and West to North during festive period as fuel subsidy have been removed. Its really going to be fun!!!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by yerakola(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
funny people, how much is d petrol dat u re now trecking from one places to anoda. gmb never take ova people cant afford to buy fuel. I wonder what will appon after may 29. maybe from Nigeria to congo or Malawi
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by kesflex(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
wayoo pipo afta treking in d day and taking a bus at night nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos / Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Olayomi Koiki, Aide / Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.