Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! (58114 Views)

Xenophobia: We Should Not Be Ungrateful To Those That Helped Us ― Mbeki / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Rare Photos: Remembering Apartheid In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
mikron:
some people sef, wetin concern jonathan government here again? We re talking about what happened in d 80s u re here blaming it on GEJ.

You remember how they (Jonathan's government) lied that they helped SA during that era...
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by ifyan(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
firstolalekan:
BASTĄRD MISERABLE HIV AND AIDS MOTHERFÚCKER INGRATES.

Easy bro, Baba God will fight for us (NIGERIA).
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by bakynes(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
mrham03:
what ecowas benefit is ghana getting ? Kindly tell me and btw do u think we will allow almost 5 million nigerians to live in ghana if we hate u people?
Is not once nor twice that we ve heard your govt lock up Nigerain shops and tell them to pay outrageous tax.
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by mrham03(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
bakynes:

Is not once nor twice that we ve heard your govt lock up Nigerain shops and tell them to pay outrageous tax.
is dat how u define hate?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Booyakasha(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
If nigerians use these, we will be god of africa:

1. break dstv and develop our own dntv.

2. break mtn sim and use glo sim

3. stop shoprite and do our own.

4. turn nairaland into biggest african social media like fb so that south africans will join and get jealous.

5. Sports! MotoGP, XGames and sky diving. and 36 new stadiums (each state) and indoor sport hall with all equipment

6. 36 Tourist destinations in each state.

7. No bad road.

8. P0rn.. start advertising all the sexiest girls in nigeria

9. 30% of the economy should goto education.

10. Talent shows.

11. Surviellance(if i spelt it right) camera everywhere for security.

12. uhmm i dnt hv any idea again.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Arankajohn: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ole bruku!!! hw dare! let me exhaust my 1.5GB & break my mtn sim. glo - here i cum
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by maestrodavy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
searay:
No comment except

[size=40pt]GEJ till 2019[/size]
u still day dreamin ryt..d outcome of d election still a shock 2 u..
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by 0m0naija: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Faculty14(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Who cares whether the recognized Nigeria or not.in my opinion we are making S.A look so important this days S.A this S.A that
Abeg naija should just move on and forget these people. We dnt need their gratitude.it doesn't change a thing going on in our country ryt about now.
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Yhemit(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Anyi3:
Before we all go on attacking South Africa.

Does anyone really have solid proof to support Nigeria's active support against apartheid?
I think you didn't do government in ur secondary school days,
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by MockinJay(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
But what I found most interesting is the fact that Nigeria wasn't for once mentioned on that list.

[img]http://media2./media/HZ9yG10bzjsk0/200w_d.gif[/img]
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Anyi3:

Does anyone really have solid proof to support Nigeria's active support against apartheid?

Good point. Brilliant observation. Fair question.
Doesn't make you any less st.up.id though...
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
This one touched me sha...

E pain me die!
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by mankand(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Best way to pay these mofos back is to boycott all their businesses in Nigeria. I've ported my Mtn sim line to globacom Nigeria.

Boycott mtn, DSTV, gotv, stanbic ibtc, protea hotel, shoprite kick them all out

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by iamord(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
bakynes:

I think Nigerians cherish racial news. It seems to stimulate you guys a lot. In the advent of the closure of shops. Do you really understand what was going on between both countries? . How will a country just wake up and start acting in such a way?.Ghana is rated as one of the easiest countries in the region to do business in, so far you follow the due process. Nigeria restricted Ghana imports and some Ghanaian businesses from setting up in Nigeria. Giving various excuses to make their excuses legit. Am sure that part did not make news in Nigeria. The media tells you what they want you to hear and you go head long with it.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by LeSudAfricaine: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:
those ingrates. it's high time we shut their businesses down in Nigeria. We are taking over africa and they are forming jealous.
Typical yapping without thinking......em..close them down, but see who would lose more

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Tshaphilo: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
If Nigeria didnt contribute to the fight against apatheid. what about those SA students that attended unilag. who sponsored them? Cecil Rhodes? Why did Mandela visit Nigeria after his release from Robin Island during IBB regime. Marian Makebe first set of musical instruments were provided by Bobby Benson. To hell wit those ppl I beg.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by LeSudAfricaine: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't blame SA rather l blame those idiotic morons masquradeing as millitary rulers that spent most of our money trying to libetate a bunch of savages.

lf i remember correctly Nigeria was the first country Mandela visted when he was relased to thank us for pumping billions to help them turns out it was a waste of resources

And to think we nationalized British Petroleum because of these savage zulus
Look in the mirror, you shall see who the savage is, cry us a river jeez!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by klax(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
The shameless thing can even still list name of countries oh interesting why not day nobody helped you.

I had my crush with these animals calle South Zoo or whatefer far back 1995 and I'm totally crossed and will not forgive these bastards one good day they will get paid dearly for killing my best friend in broad day light by police for no offense simply because he is a Nigeria This was why I said it's be long they have be doing this business of hate and killING of Nigeria. One good day is one good day pay back moment will surely come either soon or later everything about them I hate with passion.
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by LeSudAfricaine: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
kodded:

fvck their ugly ass...... angry

..........undecided they wanna be the giant of africa so any rival is their enemy cool

......not surprise tho undecided
Do you think we are obsessed with that"Giant" title as you guys are?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by sikaxchange: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
this is so bad south africans are just wicked
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by LeSudAfricaine: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Anyi3:

Good question
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by AlphaDibia(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Listen.. I guess you can't list Nigeria to the rest. It's ironic, but more importantly, it's morally wrong. Just take a moment and think about what you think we did. Countrymen and women, how the fhuck are we going to set a peoples free when we, the nigerians, were living in bondage under the most brutal and corrupt dictators history has ever recorded? Did you really think we spent $61B to free south Africa from apatheid when we were living under similar conditions and perhaps, even worse? Make una think am clear again

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by oselixir(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na over sabi da worry us for this country, we never fix our country we do over sabi help other countries thinking say them go call us bug broda, hmm.

It's high time we focus our resources in developing our nation, a nation the world will be proud. That will earn us more respect not this charity that is never appreciated.
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by nhiyo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is a lesson not only to Nigeria as a country but every one of us. When you do things based of familiarity and Bigmaniralism without proper documentation, this is the end Result. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by LeSudAfricaine: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
sikaxchange:
this is so bad south africans are just wicked
And Nigerians are saints....
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by iamord(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
mrham03:
what ecowas benefit is ghana getting ? Kindly tell me and btw do u think we will allow almost 5 million nigerians to live in ghana if we hate u people?
I even support us dropping this eco was of a thing. I hat all this one man show. Ecowas is not one country but 15 members playing roles in their respective ways. So everyone should be respected.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Anyi3:

. Nigeria sponsored gave thousands of them scholarship to school any where in the world. One of them was my senior back then in 80s at University of Lagos medical school, and the chap was a drunk that he once fell off the pavement on the third floor of one of the hostel. He survived sha
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by Ironi: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Even Ghana? You sef!

Maybe you are ignorant so you show no respect.

Ghana was the Mecca of the liberation struggles of Africa, including Nigeria.
Maybe you have to go learn some history.

Ghana was at the forefront of Africa's liberation struggles , giving out money and training hundreds of Africans for the purpose.

Show some respect.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by AlphaDibia(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:
Its a pity that Nigeria has fallen short of its previous glory.

Is Nigeria still the acclaimed big brother of the continent?

How can South Africa forget so soon the roles we played during their aparthied days.

The collective actions of both our leaders and followers led us to where we are today!

What role did we play in ending apartheid? Explain
Re: PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! by LeSudAfricaine: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Interesting enough, with the history of corruption in your country, how sure are you that those billions made it to South Africa? Or to some official's pocket? I say this because I've never heard of that here in SA, whether from older people, the media, books etc I know about other states' involvement and that of Nigeria, but the "Billions"?. It seems your own government duped you! So enough with the entiltlement!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.