Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium (47033 Views)

487 Federal Agencies To Guzzle N2 Trillion / How States Squandered FG Bailout Funds / The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Revolva(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
2 trillion hahah how can u guys believe dat....how much come dey nigeria federal govt account?
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by supereagle(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Serves him right
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by millionaireman: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Revolva:
2 trillion hahah how can u guys believe dat....how much come dey nigeria federal govt account?

APC cheats sure believe that. Like they believed $20billion, (earlier $50billion. afterwards about 40billion) stolen by Jonathan "and his southeast people."

For them, any lie to malign Jonathan "and his SE people" must have to be constructed to be truth.
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by ajealadick(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
What about the pastors and other men of God?

1 Like

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by dapsonlou(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
OoduaVanguard:
No wonder GEJ is not happy. cheesy He was seriously maga'd.

He was maga'd and raped. They raped him with no lubrication.

2 Likes

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by ceasare: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ozoigbondu abi na zubby77 whichever u prefer so in ur mind u thought no money was shared abi?u better wake up from ur dreams.
amongst those who collected and embezzled money from ur paymaster Jonathan are
ifeanyi ubah,chief TANist {M.D Of Capital oil}
MUsiliu obanikoro { chief serial loser of lagos state}
Bode George {Ex convict in command of PDP}
Most of the Obas in SW for the exception of few
Chief E.P Clarke { Jesus of Gbaramatu kingdom and Godfather-general to jonajonz}
Nyesom wike {THug-general of the whole SS}
All PDP Governors both incumbent and contesting ones
All PDP state party chairman
can we start with that and if u need more let me know

4 Likes

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Ijobaorun(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
a general, a senator... If you are sure, mention their names.
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Rilwayne001: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
What/who is "yorrober"?

millionaireman:

Yorrober swallowed much of the 2trillion Naira so-called JONATHAN campaign funds, yet sold out.

Yet Yorrober complained highest that Jonathan government shortchanged Yorrober.

How else does one define the word "traitors"? shocked shocked cool shocked shocked

Cc: ishilove
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by susan971jacobs: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
pls somebody should tell me the amount given to wiked and p.e.j for writing R/S results.
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by ceasare: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
dapsonlou:

He was maga'd and raped. They raped him with no lubrication.

thats why the guy they sack anybody whey he dream see for dream this last few days.
if not for stupidity he is in the middle of a transition and handing over session and he is still busy announcing
appointment and the fools like peter obi he is appointing at less than 4 weeks to
the end of his tenure and can not tell him to hold his appointment are more daft than
Jonathan himself

1 Like

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by hardywaltz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Here's a pictorial example

2 Likes

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by kindnyce(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l can't believe that Some idiots believe that 2 trilion was spent for election campaign.The most annoying that is that those that was given the imaginary money has no name.

AND ITS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT KEEP DECIEVING THEMSELEVES THAT THE SAID MONEY WAS NOT SPENT ON GEJ RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN ON cool cool

3 Likes

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Raiders: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Samchelsea:
Allegations and counter allegation....all this won't stop GEJ from becoming a UN ambassador, something no former Nigerian head of state ever achieved!
OBJ is a UN special ambassador to Africa. Most former world leaders are UN special envoy so nothing special about the position
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Samchelsea(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Raiders:
OBJ is a UN special ambassador to Africa. Most former world leaders are UN special envoy so nothing special about the position
OBJ position is irrelevant compared to the post GEJ will be given
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Raiders: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Samchelsea:
GEJ is a boy compare to OBJ. Most African countries don't even like GEJ. GEJ is going to be the ambassador of Bayelsa not UN

2 Likes

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt] I did not bother to read the epistle.
Cos I know,everything up there is just propaganda.

See has una dey call 2 trillion lyk say na 2 million.

I never liked GEJ,but that doesn't mean we should slander his image
[/size]

baby boy, please teach how you do manipulate this your share
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Samchelsea(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Raiders:
GEJ is a boy compare to OBJ. [s]Most African countries don't even like GEJ.[/s] GEJ is going to be the ambassador of Bayelsa not UN
I guess you believe every cooked-up stories you read on the internet
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by seeker121(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Those are the analysis the SYCOPHANTS were given to Jonathan and he largely rely on it without going deep to know his stand with the masses.I am sure he must have learnt his lesson in life that,toy with the masses as a politician and they will teach you how to respect their mandate at the poll.

2 Likes

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Sweetlemon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
aanumama:

BIKKO, how you take do am, 1 like and 406 shares grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm also confused o. undecided

1 Like 71 Shares

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by lukxman(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die their.

Jeremiah 38:26
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by daresimon(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l can't believe that Some idiots believe that 2 trilion was spent for election campaign.The most annoying that is that those that was given the imaginary money has no name.

I think mere describing them should have given you insight into whom are being described. You don't have to talk with all your mouth open so says the yoruba parable
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by johnpalmer774(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Musiliu obanikoro

Bode George

Jumoke Akinjide

Bola Shagaya

Ifeanyi Uba
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by sibb2011: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don't have time for this pranks, if you cannot mention their names, then, please go and sleep. kiss
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by sunnyolads1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
The source where the money come from needs to be probed. This man is a big thief o- ha 2 trillion naira just like that and we still import and subsidized fuel. I believed that money is part of $20 billion missing in NNPC coffers.
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Alexandro2(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
ANONYMOUS NEWS....NT BAD SHA....SHARING D MONI IS NORM N TRADITION IN NIGERIA
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm also confused o. undecided

Babe I tell you, as at time of typing this I've got 112shares and you have 71shares!
Who are those sharing? Na real NL share be this
Something is up grin grin cheesy
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Besto(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Owambe Journalism/politicians
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by dapsonlou(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
ceasare:

thats why the guy they sack anybody whey he dream see for dream this last few days.
if not for stupidity he is in the middle of a transition and handing over session and he is still busy announcing
appointment and the fools like peter obi he is appointing at less than 4 weeks to
the end of his tenure and can not tell him to hold his appointment are more daft than
Jonathan himself

He's sacking them so they will loose their pension, that's their punishment for betrayal. He can't leave the position vacant that's why he's appointing new people.
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by Ilekeh(f): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Shouldn't we be asking where GEJ got the money and if it's legal for presidents to use Nigeria's money to campaign?

1 Like

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by tomichico: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
m olboy believe all you hear . It's even more than that amount mentioned

1 Like

Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by tomichico: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Samchelsea:
ok , oga prison presido!!
Re: 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium by aresa: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) / Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents / How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.