Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here (14435 Views)

Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos) / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
khaz:
Tanx a lot... So, I shld go to Iyana Ipaja.... to ugep... then Obubra... Do u have an Idea of d tfare from Iyana Ipaja 2 Ugep... nd tfare from ugep 2 camp?
5k but nigerian factor may come in and from ugep to obubra is just 4h or 5h all thins being equal. Then from the junction to camp is 200 for one person then 400 for double passenger...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Walexwal: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:
Sup bro ,i;m Muyiwa Adekunle ,i graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University ,i got posted to Cross Rivers state ,i will be glad if you can give me your mobile number ,I've got few questions to ask about the orientation camp,transportation from Lagos state etc.
oou here also welcome onboard
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Walexwal:
tanks bro BT I heard they only pay 3k.....not Fair.
you don't have a choice now. The state is not buoyant like that...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
obinoral1179:
Thanks so much bro ,i will put a call through tomorrow morning.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by khaz(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
obinoral1179:
5k but nigerian factor may come in and from ugep to obubra is just 4h or 5h all thins being equal. Then from the junction to camp is 200 for one person then 400 for double passenger...
Tanx sir... Plx If I leave lag lyk say 7am... I hope I wont reach camp @ nyt... Nd if I do, Will I b allowed in?
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Mekanus(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Cross river here I come *mixed feelings though* anyone going from Ebonyi?
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2015
khaz:
Tanx sir... Plx If I leave lag lyk say 7am... I hope I wont reach camp @ nyt... Nd if I do, Will I b allowed in?
your bus determine when you are to leave lagos. Anytime you get to camp you will allow in except when you after the swering-in which is on Thursdays but they is still exception to every rule.... Save journey bro.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by abdulhassan20(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2015
cross river here i come all d way 4rm niger state. . .mehn my journey will start 4rm monday nite. . . Pls hw many hours 4rm onithsa to ugep ikom?And pls hw much wil it cost me 4rm onithsa 2 ugep ikom?
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by gudugbeoriejo: 1:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Farinde Michael from studied mathematics from Ekiti state university, my whatsapp contact is 07063188981 and my pin is 557F8A8C
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by khaz(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2015
obinoral1179:
your bus determine when you are to leave lagos. Anytime you get to camp you will allow in except when you after the swering-in which is on Thursdays but they is still exception to every rule.... Save journey bro.
Tanx sir... Plx can u giv us an insight of hw Cross River camp is? d neatness... bathroom... toilet... light etc
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2015
obinoral1179:
Firstly I want to congratulate you all for your successful posting to cross river.... Free free to ask me any questions and I will answer to the best of my knowledge...
Please do they use hall or rooms (I mean for sleeping) I blive the environment would be neat sha thanks.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Mekanus(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2015
This house dull o. Does it mean that it's only these few persons here that are posted to CR
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Hey house,i served in cross river,plz get dere early btw day 1 n day 2,if nt u wld get a very bad hostel,if yoa goin 4rm ikorodu in lagos,go 2 ikd garage n take Young Shall Grow Bus 2 abakaliki,wen u get dere,u wld see straight transport 2 d camp.al I spent 4rm ikd 2 camp wz nt up 2 #5000.bt itz lik 10hrs jony al2geda,left lagos around 6am,got dere around 6 cos of d breaks we were avin durin d jony.al dd best.ve redeployed doe

1 Like

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Mind u,if u go tru calabar,u wld nt lik urself.datz anoda jony on itz own.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by yemioloyede(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2015
GOOD MORNING HOUSE, WELCOME TO OBUBRA, CROSSIVER STATE. CAMP CONDITION IS NOT TOO GOOD BUH YOU WOULD DEFFINATELY ENJOY YOUR STAY. WATER IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION SO WHEN GOING,TAKE DETTOL WIV YOU.. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT A LITTLE CONFORT FOR THE GUYS I THINK U SHOULD GO EARLY ENOUGH. IF NOT YOU'LL END UP IN LASVEGAS, ITS FUN DERE BUH CROWDED. U GET MEAL AT MAMMI AT 250 PER PLATE AND 200 HALF PLATE. HOW TO GET TO OBURA FROM LAGOS, YOU CAN TAKE A DIRECT BUS TO CAMP CROSS COUNTRY FROM JIBOWU OR YOU TAKE ONITSHA FROM LAGOS, DROP AT ONITSHA SOUTH. CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE AND TAKE A BUS OR CAB GOING TO OBUBRA. DROP AT THE JUNCTION AND GET A BIKE TO CAMP. FOR MORE INFO FEEL FREE TO CALL ME. 07031250245. IM A BATCH B COPER. THANKS.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2015
cfame1:

Please do they use hall or rooms (I mean for sleeping) I blive the environment would be neat sha thanks.
they have BLK A,B,C and D inside each blk you have hall there. And some extentions like las vegas and so on... Please go to camp early for a conducive hall. As for the toilet when you get there you will know...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2015
khaz:
Tanx sir... Plx can u giv us an insight of hw Cross River camp is? d neatness... bathroom... toilet... light etc
you and the rest of your corp members will make the camp neat,for light its from 7pm - 10pm unless it has been change. Bathroom and toilet will be in bad shape now due to time it has been used... So you are to make it conducive for yourself when you get there....
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2015
yemioloyede:
GOOD MORNING HOUSE, WELCOME TO OBUBRA, CROSSIVER STATE. CAMP CONDITION IS NOT TOO GOOD BUH YOU WOULD DEFFINATELY ENJOY YOUR STAY. WATER IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION SO WHEN GOING,TAKE DETTOL WIV YOU.. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT A LITTLE CONFORT FOR THE GUYS I THINK U SHOULD GO EARLY ENOUGH. IF NOT YOU'LL END UP IN LASVEGAS, ITS FUN DERE BUH CROWDED. U GET MEAL AT MAMMI AT 250 PER PLATE AND 200 HALF PLATE. HOW TO GET TO OBURA FROM LAGOS, YOU CAN TAKE A DIRECT BUS TO CAMP CROSS COUNTRY FROM JIBOWU OR YOU TAKE ONITSHA FROM LAGOS, DROP AT ONITSHA SOUTH. CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE AND TAKE A BUS OR CAB GOING TO OBUBRA. DROP AT THE JUNCTION AND GET A BIKE TO CAMP. FOR MORE INFO FEEL FREE TO CALL ME. 07031250245. IM A BATCH B COPER. THANKS.
SUPPORTED...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by khaz(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
yemioloyede:
Hw much is cross country from Jibowu to camp?
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by donsk60: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2015
guys let me create a group on whatsapp for calabar 2015/A so dat guys can discuss beta. interested send whatsapp mssg to 07032674131
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2015
obinoral1179:
you and the rest of your corp members will make the camp neat,for light its from 7pm - 10pm unless it has been change. Bathroom and toilet will be in bad shape now due to time it has been used... So you are to make it conducive for yourself when you get there....
all is well
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by heromcdaniels: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
who has any ideas how to go from Lokoja to Cross River, time spent and the fare. pls hoping to know
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by ibpoloking(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
abdulhassan20:
cross river here i come all d way 4rm niger state. . .mehn my journey will start 4rm monday nite. . . Pls hw many hours 4rm onithsa to ugep ikom?And pls hw much wil it cost me 4rm onithsa 2 ugep ikom?
Maza give me your number, we need to talk.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
donsk60:
guys let me create a group on whatsapp for calabar 2015/A so dat guys can discuss beta. interested send whatsapp mssg to 07032674131

Wanted to create one but since you have, please try and make it lively by adding people going to cross river only

1 Like

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please u can drop ur WhatsApp contact here to be added to d WhatsApp group.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
I wl be going to camp from enugu......don't know if they wl pass through calabar before going to d camp or a diff route entirely. ..can someone help?
Cc:obinora11179
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by sparkletinte(f): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Will be going from enugu, but don't know how to get to cross river. Any idea on how to get there n how much it will cost.#A15 CR
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by uniqueren(f): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls which network is sound for browsibg there? And is there ATM?
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by donsk60: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls drop whatsapp contact for those going to calabar camp so that I can add you to the group created.Pls drop whatsapp contact for those going to calabar camp so that I can add you to the group created.Pls drop whatsapp contact for those going to calabar camp so that I can add you to the group created.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by yokiti: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
cfame1:
I wl be going to camp from enugu......don't know if they wl pass through calabar before going to d camp or a diff route entirely. ..can someone help?
Cc:obinora11179
You mean Obinoral1179 and Opeyemmmy?
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by abdulhassan20(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
ibpoloking:

Maza give me your number, we need to talk.
maza dis my number 08068077626. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A / Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja / Firstbank Empowers 8000 Youth Corpers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.