Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief (22399 Views)

The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Asuokaa: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerian troops in North-east Joint Task ForceThe Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant Kenneth Minimah has said that more troops and equipment have been deployed to Sambisa forest to enhance military operations there and flush out the terrorists from their last stronghold.

Speaking to journalists during the commissioning of the Nigerian Army Peacekeeping Medical Centre in Jaji Kaduna State on Monday, General Minimah insisted that the military has neither retreated nor stopped the onslaught against the Boko Haram terrorists in Sambisa forest or other parts of the north east.

In considering the future and long term perceptions of the critical role the Nigerian Army would play in contemporary local and international peacekeeping operations and the need to carter for the well-being of its troops, the Federal Republic of Germany through its Technical Assistance Group in Nigeria, constructed and equipped the medical centre, meant to cater for the immediate health needs of the troops.

The Army Chief expressed optimism that the facility will enhance the status of the Peacekeeping Centre as a centre of excellence. He, therefore, called on the personnel to make judicious use of the medical facility.

On his part, the German Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Michael Zenner explained that the decision by his country to donate the medical centre to the Nigerian Army was due to the bilateral relations between Germany and Nigeria, especially in the areas of military support. He commended the Nigerian government for conducting a peaceful and credible elections which he said was the best ever in the history of the nation’s electoral process.

While calling on the incoming government of General Muhammadu Buhari to consolidate on the democratic success, the German Ambassador gave the assurance of his country’s readiness to continue to partner with Nigeria to further develop its economy and democracy.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/28/more-troops-equipment-deployed-to-sambisa-army-chief/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by countsparrow: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ride on Naija Army...

For d first time in a long while, I am d first to comment...
Special thanks to Glo mobile, for providing me wit d internet spped to achieve dis great feat, Lalasticlala, for pushing d thread to d front page, and to Seun, for creating a platform dat rewards FTC comments with numerous likes...

Make una help my ministry donate likes, Abeg!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Bamoha(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gmb my hero.... Fashola my role model cheesy

temitemi wer are u?

6 Likes

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by 5p1naz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Germany shows maturity. . . Unlike other countries jumping on Buhari's bandwagon...

2 Likes

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by dallyemmy: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by efilefun(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good, but i believed this should have been done long time ago, but its never too late
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by OzMingle(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Great....wishing our gallant soldiers the best! Proudly Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Pebcak: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
[img]http://i./l41lZwplmVkHkr7GM.gif[/img]

Wipe them out and redeem the image of Nigerian Army
I hope no government will make this mistake again of waiting too long to tackle issue affecting NATIONAL SECURITY

Meanwhile BIAFRA loading ..............

16 Likes

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by jayzik(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Goodluck to our troops
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by tucky200(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin now u guys are making us proud...

The fear of gmb

1 Like

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok...they need to sweep the reclaimed areas with brooms undecided
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
May God protect our gallant soldiers in order to win dz battle.

3 Likes

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by otemanuduno: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls I need likes from TANOIDS

Though I'm a Change agent. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by tucky200(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bamoha:
Gmb my hero.... Fashola my role model cheesy

temitemi wer are u?
Drinking paraga with his role model(fayose) grin

1 Like

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Atmmachine(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
I can categorically tell that[size=40pt]BUHARI[/size] is not happy about it

Jonathan wants to finish
BUHARI'S
kinsmen before he steps down in may

6 Likes

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by rexbuton: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
NO NEED...
THEIR BROTHER HAS ALREADY WON..
BOKO HARAM ARE HAPPY NOW

3 Likes

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by CrypticSegun(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
I fault this logic..... Why do you have to tell the enemy you are coming? Where is that element of surprise?

By the time the armed forces reach there, BokO Haram's major commanders would have gone!!
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by adeA1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
All this is smhw belated. Thanks to GEJ thou
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by stevenosa(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=24pt]Nice one. Nice development. Nice, I mean very nice[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by atinukedam(f): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
All d best 4 our gallant soldiers
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by tdayof(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
God bless the Nigeria Armed Forces.
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Adyrin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kill them all....
Jona finish your work!
One
Month
To
Go
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by drmaxayuba(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
goood job keep it up Nigeria www.drmaxs..com
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by ajepako(f): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
THE BEST LOOKING TERRORISTS ARE THE DEAD ONES..

SO KICK THEM HARD

WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CAPTURE OF SHECOW

THEN WE CAN GO TO SLEEP WITH OUR EYES CLOSED

GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by stepo707: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
way to go boys
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by condralbede(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Assuming that GEJ administration was doing this long tym ago,I blve he wouldn't hv receive all this insults from the masses.

Good one GEJ
Good one Chief of staffs
Good one N/A
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
More cannon fodders and WWII equipment? It's not about the numbers. Well, God be with those brave men.
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by kuuljay(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don't just like the word flush out...I prefare annihilate cool cool
Re: More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief by anytexy: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na Una sabi. If you like deploy, if you like no deploy. That is entirely Una business. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi / Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists / Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.