Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here (31831 Views)

NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / KOGI - 2016 A Corp Members Posted To Kogi Let's Meet Here / Nysc 2015 Batch A Stream 2 Lagos lets meet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by damilola231(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
activefibre1:
ur face resemble face wey dey shout, '' i have got to do this''
Lol, yh right... Want to re-deploy now tho
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by imieson(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
bobo65:
95% of the ppl here worked their posting grin grin grin
if i hear. I never wanted Lagos. I wanted Rivers state. Thought I'm not happy but I'll accept it as the will of God
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by imieson(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
07031522552. Whatsapp only
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by gdaniels31(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Where do you stay in Lagos, when you get to camp, you would be given a form to fill. In your home address don't fill where you stay instead place an address of the area you would like to serve.
damilola231:
Does anyone know of any PPA that gives accommodation in lag. I just want to far from home and how I can influence the PPA
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by damilola231(f): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
gdaniels31:
Where do you stay in Lagos, when you get to camp, you would be given a form to fill. In your home address don't fill where you stay instead place an address of the area you would like to serve.
Okay, thanks... At the moment, no accommodation for me elsewhere in lagos, so am thinking of re-deploying. You know how I can do that without doc's report?
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by mikaj(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here is my whatsapp number
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Mannylex(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
yokiti:
Omalicha Darkchocolate, Mannylex, highmey, aircom, yetunde01, futureDangote, Otunba88, Hisexcellencie and prixxy7; we need not to fear because we have capable hands that will give us info on how to be a successful Lagos Corper, we trust you than you wont leave how how to be a partaker of the state government's #15,000 allawee in you people. We need your inputs here.
As Mannylex do say; have no fear!

Boss, I hail....

EKo kopas wee ooohh! You guys are highly welcome and count yourself lucky been posted to lag (even though most of you influenced it)
I am a batch B Lagos corper passing out 2nd July... And it's been fun all through you guys would have same too... From camp to normal lasgidi life.

For those of you that want a particular location for your PPA (VI, Lekki e.t.c) during registration in camp fill your desired location and the local government. NYSC would post you to somewhere around your location. If you put a non Lagos address, NYSC would randomly post you to anywhere.

As regard the 15k state allowee it's not for everyone but for about 620 corpers (that would be posted to state establishments) you'll know you are qualified if on your posting letter you see "special duty" and it's first come first serve meaning you might be under special duty but be unlucky to get to Alausa when the lucky 620 spot have been taken, meaning "free work".

If you have any questions, I would be willing to answer... cheers

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

2 Likes

Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by bright007(f): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
To all our ogas here givibg us valuable information, we say thank you and more kuli-kuli to your garrium sulphate.
The watsapp group is already getting interesting....

please drop your number here and quote me to get added to the group
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by uniquerealities(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
hallo people. I rep Lagos stream 2 graduate of mech Eng. fut minna(no take BH eye look me o) indigene of kwara state. looking for a fun filled youth service in lasgidi. needs help in going about things in camp n beyound
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by cordss(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
bright007:
To all our ogas here givibg us valuable information, we say thank you and more kuli-kuli to your garrium sulphate.

08038355368....add me
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by phillawrence: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
I rep Lagos stream2... am so happy pls lets make it fun biko nu...God win
cheesy wink smiley grin
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by bright007(f): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
cordss:

08038355368....add me

u have been added
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by phillawrence: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
07039295823 pls do add me

bright007:

Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by VivyGift(f): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
LAGOS... Stream 2
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by activefibre1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
damilola231:
Lol, yh right... Want to re-deploy now tho
nothing do u.....u will hav a nice time in this land of oppurtunities. Laguz
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by yungbossxclusiv(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
My people I heard Lagos pays just 600 corps members, pls how true is this?
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by mikaj(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Those in Lagos stream 1 should send a message to this number to get added to the group
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by ebichy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
eko city here I come ooo. stream 2
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by uniquerealities(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lagos stream 2 08032467809
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by uniquerealities(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
imieson:
07031522552. Whatsapp only
oshiozhekai how far ma guy
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
damilola231:
Please who knows how I can influence my PPA to somewhere far from my residential area

All u av to do is put a different address when filling d forms at d camp
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lagos is a cool state to camp as it is stress free.....I am a batch c corper, if u av any question, feel free to ask
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by owelle22(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
ebichy:
eko city here I come ooo. stream 2

welcome dear
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by smj232(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mannylex:

Boss, I hail....

EKo kopas wee ooohh! You guys are highly welcome and count yourself lucky been posted to lag (even though most of you influenced it)
I am a batch B Lagos corper passing out 2nd July... And it's been fun all through you guys would have same too... From camp to normal lasgidi life.

For those of you that want a particular location for your PPA (VI, Lekki e.t.c) during registration in camp fill your desired location and the local government. NYSC would post you to somewhere around your location. If you put a non Lagos address, NYSC would randomly post you to anywhere.

As regard the 15k state allowee it's not for everyone but for about 620 corpers (that would be posted to state establishments) you'll know you are qualified if on your posting letter you see "special duty" and it's first come first serve meaning you might be under special duty but be unlucky to get to Alausa when the lucky 620 spot have been taken, meaning "free work".

If you have any questions, I would be willing to answer... cheers

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

Tanks for the info, but does mean if u are not among the 620 lucky ones you will nt get anything frm lag govt
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
smj232:

Tanks for the info, but does mean if u are not among the 620 lucky ones you will nt get anything frm lag govt

Yes ooo, nothing, dats y on d last day of camp ppl rush to alausa secretariat first b4 anywhr else, it's called rat race
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by drOdu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls i need info, I have a booked flight for a very important meeting outside d country for 23rd of march, I am in lagos' stream one.I can't postpone my travelling, I should be back in a few weeks...what are my options
Pls Add me to the group 07016754109
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by DrViviSarj(f): 7:36am On May 01, 2015
08136948759 add me oo. This lagos allowee is sounding one kind.. undecided
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Fekir: 9:00am On May 01, 2015
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by obami007(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2015
DrViviSarj:
08136948759 add me oo. This lagos allowee is sounding one kind.. undecided

Medical doctor??
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Fekir: 9:10am On May 01, 2015
bright007:

you guys have been added to d group.

others should drop their numbers to join the watsapp group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) / Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.